Sy-bo is offline New Member

Hi everyone, MY 1ST TREAD...need advice please-HARD GAINER..SKINNY 10ST!!!

Hi, im Simon from London 28 years old, 5ft 10', 10 stone and built like a twig...a reaaaally thin twig at that. Ive tried varoius weight lifting/body building programs over the years as well as maintaing and experimenting with good diets high in protien/carbs..fruits veg, supplememnts...you name it ive tried it and been strict with each routine....BUT NO RESULTS..NO WEIGHT GAINS, NO EXTRA BODY MASS...NOTHING. Ive increased slightly in strength and toned up quite well, but my goal is to GAIN WEIGHT and MUSCLE MASS....

My question: Whats a good product to give my body/motabolism a kick up the ##s will try ANY of them, injections/tablets...../deca ?.....growth hormones.....roids????...theres so many to choose from .please any advice would be greatly appriciated......regards

ps: and before anyone says 'eat more' and 'lift more'....believe me i eat ALOT and lift ALOT:-)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    Guess what? You need to eat more. Eat like this and you will grow:
    Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    i see you lurking on this one big! lol

Post ya diet si.. set it out in meals with macros.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    yep you need to eat more man...

cant wait to see the diet....

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    Yeah it's almost certainly a diet problem, guess there's a slight chance it could be a medical condition, have you spoke to your doc about it? Might be worth a shot?

Like the guys say post up your diet plan and they'll be able to tell straight away if you're eating enough or not. Also and I might get flamed for this but I think there's too much emphasis on eating clean foods, fruit, veg, complex carbs protein etc when you have a problem putting on weight, you have to eat a lot more clean foods to get the same amount of calories you may of done from your regular diet and that's both difficult and frustrating when you don't see any gains. Personally i'd add some junk to your diet, don't go over the top obviously, if you drink skimmed milk change to full fat, eat deserts after meals, if you like fruit eat more bananas than other fruit as they have more calories. Once you realise you CAN put weight on you'll feel much better and can then start eating more clean food and getting ripped.

Good luck!

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    you got a good point bro,i mean if the guy has got a super fast matasalibsum his body will burn fat very fast so his diet dont have to be that clean at all ,i know when i first started bulking my diet was dirty to say the least and i gained very good and have never been above 12% body fat (now 9-10% 190ish)its all down to how yourbody stores fat imo...

yamahar1 is offline New Member
    there is much truth to eating big to get big. but some people eat and eat and eat and can't gain a pound. start keeping track of how much you eat and you'll probely realize that your not eating as much as you think. but if you are eating upwards of 3500 calories and still not gaining weight go to the doctor. i've always been a smaller guy so i know where your coming from, if you have a problem eating a lot or don't have much of a appetite try herbal supplements or my favorite periactin. it is a antihistamine (allergy medication) thats makes most people eat everthing insight. i have personally gained 10 to 15lbs by taking it. at first it will make you drowsy but that effect wears off. it is perscription but my doc. gave it to me when i asked him for it.

yamahar1 is offline New Member
    has anyone read on the internet about the 22 year old guy that eats 6500 calories a day and is still 103 lbs. type in at google 6500 calories and it should pop up. goes to show that some people are not made to be big even eating that much.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
    Yeah it's almost certainly a diet problem, guess there's a slight chance it could be a medical condition, have you spoke to your doc about it? Might be worth a shot?

Like the guys say post up your diet plan and they'll be able to tell straight away if you're eating enough or not. Also and I might get flamed for this but I think there's too much emphasis on eating clean foods, fruit, veg, complex carbs protein etc when you have a problem putting on weight, you have to eat a lot more clean foods to get the same amount of calories you may of done from your regular diet and that's both difficult and frustrating when you don't see any gains. Personally i'd add some junk to your diet, don't go over the top obviously, if you drink skimmed milk change to full fat, eat deserts after meals, if you like fruit eat more bananas than other fruit as they have more calories. Once you realise you CAN put weight on you'll feel much better and can then start eating more clean food and getting ripped.

Good luck!

i kinda agree with you. just go easy on the junk. im a super ecto.

i like using fruit juices, whole milk, and chocolate soy milk for extra carbs and cal.

unsalted roasted sunflower seed have 200 cal per 1/4 cup. i can eat 3/4-1cup at a time.

i also find that if you chose carbs that dont bloat you, you can eat more food.

i like red potatoes, grits, oats just to name a few.

red meat and fish agree with my body really well.

the biggest thing is to eat food you like so you ll eat a lot.

good luck!

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Weight Gainer

(1*) is offline Member
    need to eat A LOT about 8 times a day if you can force it. spread it evenly through out the day for a really high caloric intake. 5 good full meals with some kinda snacks between... mrp, with nuts. leave the shakes for snacks or drinks with meals. don't depend on them for a meal.

Sy-bo is offline New Member

..........thanks guys

Thanks everyone for the advise....i will keep a log of my 'diet in-take' over the course of the next week or two and post it.....so you can see where i might be going wrong......once again thanks guy,

Simon, London

Thread Information