mrgeek is offline New Member

testoserone levels?

After using Testosterone supplements my levels of Testosterone have increased from 16 to 96. What levels should one be trying to achieve, is there a certain goal as far as Testosterone levels are concerened. Im 46 too if that makes any difference and I am being given this dose via a Troche supplement.

Also, I have been given DIM which is an estrogen blocker, or stops test from being converted in to estrogen. Does this work, is there any evidence to support the continuance of this product or am I being had.

Any thoughts, is there anything else I need to know. This dose of Testosterone is being given to me as a life long level. From what I have read it should be cylcled, shouldnt it?

Is there anything else I need to watch out for?

Any advice really appreciated. thx.
    Last edited by mrgeek; 03-23-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Just of note, the Testosterone that I am using is a totally natural test, made from plants, so although it is absorbed through the skin, via your gums, the odds are a lot of it will be ingested. Does this cause any harm, ie: to the liver!

I spoke to an endicrinologist and he said because its natural it has no toxins, so wont cause any problems. Any thoughts on this.

what is this double-digit scale for test?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    i think he means free testosterone

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    First because its natural doesn’t mean it has no toxins….that is horrible advice.

DIM causes one to discrete your bad estrogens namely; xenoestrogens…we get them in our foods and hygiene products such as parabens (methyl, poly on so on). DIM can be in cruciferous vegetables…broccoli having the most I believe. I believe this to be a good product, the science is there, its not strong enough to ward or the evils on roids but it has its place to assist and to detox

Lastly What Testosterone boosting product are you taking? Its hard to give advice when we don’t know what ur on.

As for you levels...there is no range for muscle building....more the better

what is this double-digit scale for test?

I dont know, the doc (endicrinologist) that I went to, said he wanted to check what my levels of Testosterone were, before and after taking the Troches. I took blood tests for this. The figures were the results of the blood tests.

I get these Troches legally from a H.R.T clinic here in NZ. Its in the form of a Troche that sits in the mouth between the cheek and gum and gets absorbed through the gums in to the blood stream with about 10% getting eaten/swallowed. They are in a 200mg block form.

Not being sure of what I was getting and after having side effects, (brain felt like it was swelling, eyes felt like they had pressure on them, headaches) I wanted to find out what I was being given and how safe it was.

That is why I went to the Endicrinologists. After the blood tests he wasnt happy. He said this wasnt a natural amount I was being given but a body builders level of Testosterone .

HRT clinics here are supposed to only top up the amount of Test to a youths level at the most. Heh heh, although im not complaining.

The compounding company that supplies and makes these products gives no info, except to say its a totally natural testosterone, made from plants. Thats it. They wont give any other details.

The endicrinologist said they will not do any harm to the liver as it is a totally natural product. I wsh there was more I could tell you guys.
    Last edited by mrgeek; 03-23-2008 at 07:00 PM.

Any advice, really appreciated.....
    Last edited by mrgeek; 03-23-2008 at 07:01 PM.

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    The only why it will effect your liver is if its 17-alka and i doubt that it is...as for you hairline you only need to worry about it if it converts to DHT like deca does and its hard to say since we dont know. Do you know ur values....such as ng/dl?...that’s if you had the blood work.

How is your blood pressure b4 and after administration and are u having any Breathing problems,Swelling in your hands, ankles.

The HRT clinic did a series of blood tests and so did the Endicrinologist. As I found out later, they arent the ones that I need, so thats my next step. I have only found a user friendly place that knows all the ins and outs of this. My own doc thinks this is all a big no no. So yes, thats my next step to get bloods sorted. No swelling, breathing or other problems. A flemmy cough lately that doesnt seem to want to go away, but I didnt that would be related in anyway. What did you mean by "its hard to say since we dont know" Is there a way to find out?

Thread Information