Thread: Advice

beurself2020 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Advice

I have my gear test E and deca I'm trying to figure out how much dosages should I be taking a week. I have been working out off and on about three years I'm 6'4 320lbs with a 20%bf I'm trying to lose some bf I was thinking about adding t3 and clen to my cycle. what do you guys reccommand.

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    500mg test and 250 to 300mg of deca should be great. At 20% body fat the test and deca should help you cut that number down on there own. I don't like t3, but that's personal. If I were you, I'd probably try to cut of some of that excess BF first and then go to the test and deca after you've got your BF down to about 15%. If you wanted to use a little Clen to help you do that, I think you be good.

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beurself2020 View Post
    I have my gear test E and deca I'm trying to figure out how much dosages should I be taking a week. I have been working out off and on about three years I'm 6'4 320lbs with a 20%bf I'm trying to lose some bf I was thinking about adding t3 and clen to my cycle. what do you guys reccommand.
    What is your past cycle experience? Have you been working out recently? Do you have PCT?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    shouldent use aas at 20% body fat due to high b/p,,try and drop the fat below 15 befor useing..

test at 500mgs and deca no less than 400mgs for a minimum of 10 weks

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    hit the cardio hard, get your diet in check and your body fat will go down, and then run 500mg test e and 400mg deca a week.

Thread Information