SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member

help on Tren and Clen Cycle

about to start my first cutting cycle, been doin research on tren , but cant seem to find any info on dosages to take and how often to take it, can anybody shed a light on this situation, and is 60mcg on the clen to high to start off with? and whats a good calorie ratio to follow, im thinking of this
    3108 Calories, 91g fat, 222 carbs, 350g protien? or does my calorie intake need to be lower? any help would be great

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    stats and cycle experience would help, but I can tell you that tren /clen alone would be a very poor choice for a cycle.

assguy22 is offline Junior Member
    Read tren /clen profile... It should answer a lot of your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    stats and cycle experience would help, but I can tell you that tren/clen alone would be a very poor choice for a cycle.
    stats 5'10" 205lbs body fat dont really know, tryin to cutt down and lean out a lil and gain my strengh back, pretty much shred up a lil before summer hits, already paid for , clen ,tren and deca , can refund it back lol so im stuck wit it just tryin to make it work,

1st cycle was Deca/Test Cyp
    2nd cycle was Test prop/Deca
    3rd cycle was D-bol,Deca/Eq
    4th cycle was Test 500/Deca/Eq
    5th cycle was Deca300/Sust/test

all cycles are over a 5 year period one cycle each year, never goin over 8 weeks and never abuse dosages
    never really did a cuttin cycle until now, pretty much when i started ever taking them i was a scrawny 165lbs and wit gear, im able to keep a weight of 200 or soo, just need to cut down a lose sum body fat, any help bro would be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by assguy22 View Post
    Read tren/clen profile... It should answer a lot of your questions.
    i read the tren profile already, only read that it said daily injections are common but i dont know the dosages and it doesnt list them, then clen i have an idea from reading all the clen threads, but just needin a clear visual on it before i start it

75mg EOD is a good point to start.

Big
    personally I would never run a 19nor like tren or deca witout test, also it's hard to recommend dosage without knowing if it's tren a or tren e.

personally I would never run a 19nor like tren or deca witout test, also it's hard to recommend dosage without knowing if it's tren a or tren e.
    Well im goin to find out in a bit but there anything you could reccommend wit the clen , tren and deca , also talked to my buddy and i might be able to trade the deca wit a test if that will help this cycle better, any help would be great, thanks BIG

Big
    I've never run clen as I do all my cutting through diet, bump for more opinions there.
    as for the cycle, test/tren is one of my favorites, test/deca is good too, tren/deca/no test = not good at all. Find out if it's tren a or e and what kind of test you can get and we will go from there.

Bump

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    sus is test so ur u did not do any reasearch for ur first 5 cycles im asuming

I've assumed you'll run tren with test of course, and tren=tren acetate or parabolan ... dunno dosages for tren e. However try search, I've posted few weeks ago my cycle (prop+tren+T3+var) and I'm sure there are tons of cutting cycles with tren of others members.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    sus is test so ur u did not do any reasearch for ur first 5 cycles im asuming
    i know buddy thanks for pointing that out i know sus is test, i was namin the specific types, anything else u spot there i should clear out for you or is everything in check

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    all your cycles were fine i was just letting u no so u dont go and buy sus and another form of test and waste ur money. i would never run anything without test. its cheap makes you feel great and helps add some muscle

I've never run clen as I do all my cutting through diet, bump for more opinions there.
    as for the cycle, test/tren is one of my favorites, test/deca is good too, tren/deca/no test = not good at all. Find out if it's tren a or e and what kind of test you can get and we will go from there.
    After doin sum reading, if i can trade the deca for the test, would it be good just to run the clen by its self, then when done, stack the tren and test together or do them all the same time? and what kind of PCT would i need when running sumthing like this

Big
    without knowing your body fat% it's really hard to advise accordingly. After as many cycles as you have done you should be jacked already.
    as for pct, Anthony Robert's pct is a sticky, I would recommend that in this case.

mad04007 is offline Junior Member
    i am doing a tren e/test cyp/clen cutting cycle right now. 1st with tren or clen

i just started clen last week (week 6 of 10) and i will tell you one thing for sure....if u like to sleep take the clen after the tren!!

tren + clen = no sleep. i take alot of sleeping aid too.

but if ur like me and just want to do it anyway, wait a while on the tren and see how ur body reacts, before u jump into clen.

if u keep ur diet and cardio in check real well, tren is an amazing cutter from what i have seen so far.

Thread Information