DeViL604 is offline New Member

Beginner needs some advice

I am 24 6'tall and about 145 lbs. The longest i have worked out for is about 5-6 months with very little results....but i did only work out for about 10-15 min a day. After a while i jumped onto M1t and did not like the side effects whatsoever but i did gain about 8-10 pounds in a month or so. My goal is to just look fit, not big. Also, i want something with very little side effects. Now, am i just fishing for a magic drug that does not exist....cause it seems like everything has side effects that i don't want. Should I just stick to protein shakes and creatine possibly. Keep in mind i don't want to look big....just fit.,..sorta like a swimmers body. Any input would be appreciated? I should also mention that when i don't see results in a timely fashion i do get discouraged.....this is why i want to take some kinda pill to get results and in turn will keep me motivated to keep working out.
    Last edited by DeViL604; 03-24-2008 at 01:17 PM.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    the secret is food

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    If you have no dedication in the gym..then nothing will help you

But if I had to recommend anything I would say.......

FOOD...FOOD...FOOD...SIZEON...FOOD...and some PROTEIN

and hit the weights...

1st comes the DESIRE..then the DETERMINATION..and finally the DEDICATION = SUCCESS

thanks for the advice....i am just lazy and looking for a magic pill that has no side effects.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL604 View Post
    thanks for the advice....i am just lazy and looking for a magic pill that has no side effects.

Then I would become a video gamer and pass on looking good....cuz there are no magic pills without sides that will do anything for you....

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    You say you had very little results but only worked out for 10-15 mins, what do you expect, it's barely enough time to warm up. Your diet must also be poor if your only at 145lbs. Work on those two things for a couple of months and you'll see results.

Check out the diet info on the forum, look for threads by perfect beast, he's the guy to talk to about your diet.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    easy way to say this is bring ur calorie intake up. by the looks of it u dont eat enough . a simple weight gainer shake has a little over 1000 calories a shake. try that out goodluck

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Just from what you have told us, I say you should embrace your current build, it's doubtful it will ever be better than it is today.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Try Superpump 250, Sizeon, & Xtend workout supplements all available at Vitamin Shoppe or at GNC (more expensive there).

You'll spend about $150, but honestly this is the most effective nonsteroidal supplements I have ever tried.

Take the SuperPump 250 about 30min prior to your workout (Start with one to one& a half scoops -- if you go for the max dose from the start you will get sick and get the shits). You will get tons of energy and focus in the gym, and pretty good pumps too. Blue Rasperry is good but gets old fast, The red Fruit Punch flavor isn't quite as delicious off the bat, but I haven't gotten sick of that flavor even after 2 buckets of the stuff.

Mix the scoop of Sizeon (Creatine Blend) and 4-6 scoops of Xtend (BCAA's) in a waterbottle and drink this throughout your whole workout. {10-15 minutes is not enough, BTW... get a serious workout}. Have a protein shake afterwards, and drink plenty of plain water too. Lemon Sizeon with Watermelon Xtend is pretty good IMHO.

This isn't a replacement for good diet and dedication in the gym, but in all honestly it helped me to get my dedication back as I've grown stronger and bigger using these 3 supplements together than I ever had before. Now that I'm in a very solid routine with good diet and workouts, I'm ready to move to AAS. You sir, are not.

Try the supplement route and more importantly get your head on straight and dont even consider steroids until then. And then wait another year on top of that.

to be honest I don't beleive i can gain weight naturally. I don't have a problem with eating alot.....i just have major problems gaining and keeping weight. If i miss one meal i will most likely lose like 2-3 pounds. My metabolism is in overdrive. But i am 6'0" at 145....this is just a little too skinny for me. I would like to be atleast 165.....but a 20 pound weight gain is very unlikely and it would prob take me a few years of hardcore training. I have decided that I do not want to take steroids cause i do drink alcohol heavily(only weekends) to the point of blacking out(yes i know this is a problem). I have not had any kind of tests but...lets just say in the past 5 years i have treated my body like an amusement park with all the partying.....so i don't want to damage my internal organs more then i already have. Anyways thanks for the input, I will just stick to the protein and possibly add in some creatine down the road.
    Last edited by DeViL604; 03-24-2008 at 03:04 PM.

i do drink alcohol heavily(only weekends) to the point of blacking out
    Last edited by D-Unit 39; 03-24-2008 at 02:07 PM.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    to be honest I don't beleive i can gain weight naturally. I don't have a problem with eating alot.....i just have major problems gaining and keeping weight. If i miss one meal i will most likely lose like 2-3 pounds. My metabolism is in overdrive. This could be cause i am of asian background....and most us asians are skinny and will remain skinny. But i am 6'0" at 145....this is just a little too skinny for me. I would like to be atleast 165.....but a 20 pound weight gain is very unlikely and it would prob take me a few years of hardcore training. I have decided that I do not want to take steroids cause i do drink alcohol heavily(only weekends) to the point of blacking out(yes i know this is a problem). I have not had any kind of tests but...lets just say in the past 5 years i have treated my body like an amusement park with all the partying.....so i don't want to damage my internal organs more then i already have. Anyways thanks for the input, I will just stick to the protein and possibly add in some creatine down the road.
    so you have worked out for 6 months in a row for 10-15 minutes per day and you cant grow because you are asian and asians are skinny ....... you have a lot of knowledge to gain not only about AAS but about not using your ethnicity as an excuse.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    to be honest I don't beleive i can gain weight naturally. I don't have a problem with eating alot.....i just have major problems gaining and keeping weight. If i miss one meal i will most likely lose like 2-3 pounds. My metabolism is in overdrive. This could be cause i am of asian background....and most us asians are skinny and will remain skinny. But i am 6'0" at 145....this is just a little too skinny for me. I would like to be atleast 165.....but a 20 pound weight gain is very unlikely and it would prob take me a few years of hardcore training. I have decided that I do not want to take steroids cause i do drink alcohol heavily(only weekends) to the point of blacking out(yes i know this is a problem). I have not had any kind of tests but...lets just say in the past 5 years i have treated my body like an amusement park with all the partying.....so i don't want to damage my internal organs more then i already have. Anyways thanks for the input, I will just stick to the protein and possibly add in some creatine down the road.
    if you consume more calories than you burn daily, you will gain weight..its that simple..you have to figure out what your basic metabolic rate is first and go from there..i hate when people say they cant gain weight b/c their metabolism is too fast..thats a bunch of crap..its called you dont eat enough..period! Not even gonna comment on the drinking part either

This could be cause i am of asian background....and most us asians are skinny and will remain skinny.
    That's because they all wear Asian Weight-Loss Sunglasses, Duh. Take off your sunglasses and you will gain weight.

LMFAO.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    ^^
    Last edited by Charger527; 03-24-2008 at 03:04 PM.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Is this a Fu*king joke

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    D-Unit you are doing some of the biggest flaming i've ever seen (not that he doesn't deserve it) but i am LMAO! haha!!! esp with that pic!
    anyways for my advice to this guy...you may be on the wrong board pall!! Try getting some basic knowledge on a healthy lifestyle in general then come ask questions about "magic-pills"

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    take all the magic pills ya want... no diet and only 15 min workouts? even the most magic of magic pills won't help that....

Quote Originally Posted by Jackblack20 View Post
    D-Unit you are doing some of the biggest flaming i've ever seen (not that he doesn't deserve it) but i am LMAO! haha!!! esp with that pic!
    anyways for my advice to this guy...you may be on the wrong board pall!! Try getting some basic knowledge on a healthy lifestyle in general then come ask questions about "magic-pills"
    Yeah perhaps I should take it easy... being a new guy here myself too.

It's just all in fun, not meant to hurt anyone's feelings with the pic or the asian weightloss sunglasses... just thought it was funny sh!t.

The dude emailed me and I showed him where to find the supplements i told him about anyway so it all evens out in the end, haha.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    EAT MORE

How is a little pill that weighs maybe 50mg going to pack mass on? I mean, it can make you hold water, but where do you think the mass comes from? FOOD!!!!!

Its like building a house without bricks... can't be done.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    That's because they all wear Asian Weight-Loss Sunglasses, Duh. Take off your sunglasses and you will gain weight.

LMFAO.

Just when I thought I've seen it all you've proved me wrong!!

wizard600 is offline Junior Member
    Just stack, test,dbol and tren , You'll put on some size...jk bro....at your height with that weight all you need to do is eat and workout. You will see amazing results by just bumping up your caloric intake. With a body type like yours you can stay ripped, its all bout diet.

if you want to stack some supplements to help with motivation i would check out m5,p6, and r3 by cellucor. their m5 is the best preworkout product ive ever taken, last me twice as long as no-xplode.

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    in your case...pizza cheese burgers..cheese steak subs..uuuh anything with a lot of calories and fat..a lot of mcdonalds too

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    steroids speed up protien synthesis so without protien...... you get my drift

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    There are NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC BEANS!!!!!!!

And if there was then you'd still need a solid workout routine and a solid diet otherwise the beans would do nothing for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a lot to learn my friend, lazyness will only hinder everything your trying to do so get rid of layness and step into the gym!

burman is offline Junior Member
    No offence but besides the basic fundamentals and education about training, dieting, supplements and AAS, you clearly lack motivation. There is no magic pill my friend.

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    whey and casein protein, weightgainers, kre-alkalyn creatine, a NO product, glutamine, amino acids. AND more dedication....wont happen overnight and will require planning and consume time. no less than 6 meals a day..no more than 3 of them supplement meals

Thread Information