FlaRockStar is offline New Member

Newbie and Winstrol?

I am brand new to the idea of steroid cycles but a buddy of mine at the gym has recommended doing 8 weeks of Winstrol as way to cut bodyfat but also as a simple first cycle. I've been reading as much as I can the past few days here and on similar websites and I'm getting a grasp of what's involved, the nutrition and work out regimen to follow and a good pct. My question to anyone willing to answer is this... is it worth it to do a cycle of just Winstrol? I am seriously committed to regaining my strength and fitness and taking it to the next level but I recognize that this is a long term commitment and just want to make sure I'm starting out on the right track. Thanks for any input.

30 yrs old, 6'2", 235lbs, 28%bf

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Welcome,
    First and foremost, Test E ran at 500mg a week is the most recomended first cycle for all new individuals ready for a cycle.

You need to see how these compounds would react in you're body, this is why a simple Test cycle is usually best,

Anyone else,

Please post you're PCT

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Nope nope nope. Winstrol does not cut you up. You can slap your buddy in the face for telling you that.

Thats a common thing that people associate winstrol too which is wrong. Winstrol will harden the muscle thats there possibly adding a lb or 2. By itself its weak and hard on your joints not to mention your hairline. What you need to do is cut your bf% by diet and cardio. If you have already been doing this then your cardio needs work or your diet needs lots of work or both. What does your current diet look like?

Another reason NOT to run ANY AAS at 28% BF is due to health reasons. AAS take a tole on your cholestrerol levels by lowering your HDL and increasing your LDL. This can lead to heart trouble which is not something you want to be dealing with while trying to get healthy. Drop the BF% by diet and cardio before going to AAS.

kind of new to this but if you are healthy and the cardio/diet isnt doing it for you, you could have a try with clen , from what ive read it could add some very great results when added to your current diet/cardio

just be careful with your beginning dosages as some people react differently and you wouldnt want to be looking like a coke addict at lets say a family getogether

No, at 28% BF clen will only add to any heart related issues the current user may have or not know of. At 28% BF you should focus on your diet and cardio. Something is wrong with either of them if your stuck at that BF%.

that is true,thats why i had the "healthy" in there

and what you said is right, at 28% you should focus on cardio/diet more if you have already been trying to lower

if you are just starting then i would try cardio/diet work first but if you really feel the need for an adding something to help id start with either clen or an ECA, only if youre healthy of course

not trying to advocate the use, just facing the fact that if a member made the decision to join they looking to use something, and from my opinion starting with clen/eca with his stats would be alot safer/smarter than a cycle of winny

FlaRockStar is offline New Member
    Thanks so much for the advice. My bf is coming down (was 33% when I started back at the gym) through diet and weight training mostly. I do cardio 3-4 times a week, one or two days of interval training and the rest medium intensity biking or treadmill on an incline. I've found that I get the best cardio workout while lifting weights. With the advice of the same buddy, I started eating more often (5-6 meals a day) and have replaced most of the junk with meat and veggies. My overall health is drastically improving. It's not happening as fast as I'd like but it's happening. I've just seen guys at the gym make HUGE changes with the help of anabolics and wanted to explore that route. How fit should I be before I can start thinking about a little help? BF% under 20? My lipid levels are fine now and should only get better.

Thread Information