sbyak26 is offline Junior Member

cycle advise/critique please

i am 29, 5ft 9 in 178 lbs. im no rooky in the gym, i am a hard gainer if not running anything. currently running prop 100 every 3 days for 5 weeks and cyp 200 every week for 5 weeks. no longer have either but do have access to 30ml of suspension 100, 20 mls andropen 275, 10mls eth, 20 mls eq 200, 30 mls tren 81. looking to bump it up a notch or two. i believe body is ready and prepped. 200 plus is my goal. any suggestions, i dont believe im missing anything. not looking to necessarily take all this. dont want to b a pin cussion either.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    ur running prop and cyp for only 5 weeks ?and only 200mgs a week of cyp
    grab that enth and continue it rite after your cyp. run it at 500mg/week divided into 2 shots.
    cycles should be ran minuim 10 weeks.
    what do u have in mind for pct?
    what us you goal for this cycle?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You have to define your goals first. Bulk, strenght or cut?
    You cannot base your cycle on the products you have for your disposal.

CL

sbyak26 is offline Junior Member
    goal is 200lbs plus dont want to b pin cussion. I dont have huge problem with fat (hard gainer) ive had to work for 178 i naturally weight 160-165 but would like to b 200lbs of defined muscle. only ran the cyp and prop to get me started and prepped, been taking total of 500mg together a week. i wanted to run 10 hard weeks starting now, first five were to just get me back in swing of things, been a long busy winter. pct- i dont have big estrogen problem but was thinking of running 10mg nolva through out cycle and hcg and nolva pct. depends on the cycle i start though.

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    PCT anit just for estrogen fella, is to get all your natural hormones back in place and make you feel normal again, go to the PCT forum and read up on this apar tfrom that agree with jacked use your eth for 10weeks.

Thread Information