Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie

newtosteroids is offline New Member

i know ive already posted this message not long ago but i would like to refrase myself.
    hello.
    im 24 , and am considering doing my first cycle.
    i'm 5'8 , 65 klg and been working out regularly for the last 7 years.
    want to put on a little bit of hard muscle and cut down a bit as well.
    some friends have recommended to me to use primobolan + winstrol .
    but some websites have mentioned that primobolan is a better version of winstrol, is it worth combining both or taking only primobolan?
    plus, is it worth adding test for my first cycle? a bit scared of the side effects.
    when i started working out i weighed 44 kilos, i have an extreamly rapid metabolisation, and with my body type is not easy to put on weight, have finished a personal training course a few months ago so have some knowledge of what to do. i'll be quite happy with putting on 5-6 kilos of lean muscle.and ive seen some ppl that just became too big and out of proportion. and i want that, am quite aware of my body type limitation and height.
    would appreciate ur advise since i dont understand much about it.
    attached is a pic of myself from last year, im probably a bit bigger now, but not by much
    many thanks
    idan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newbie-2007_0304new0081%5B2%5D.jpg  

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    want to put on a bit more muscle, LIFT HEAVIER WEIGHTS! want to cut down a bit, DO MORE CARDIO! there, is that simple enough for you? YOU DON'T NEED STEROIDS TO PUT ON 6 KG OF MUSCLE. sorry bro, but you don't seem to be getting the message.
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-25-2008 at 06:24 AM.

hey man, no offence, but i asked for an advise about steroids , not anyone's approval. if this is a steroid related forum. if u dont have anything related to say just dont say anything.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    post your diet so we can check that first, steroids won't do anything if you don't have your diet down, if your diet is right then we will give advise on proper cycle use but diet is 90% and i think a few diet changes will help greatly b4 adding an AAS

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newtosteroids View Post
    hey man, no offence, but i asked for an advise about steroids, not anyone's approval. if this is a steroid related forum. if u dont have anything related to say just dont say anything.
    it is ****ing related man. anyone on this site that knows what they are talking about will tell you the same thing o.k. and if they don't they're probably idiots and you shouldn't listen to them. what makes you think you need to use steroids to put on 6kg of lean muscle? you should be able to do that in a year naturally no probs. if you don't like the answers don't ask the questions bro. what you're talking about is abuse imo, over-use at best. there's no good reason for you to be considering doing that. you've got a nerve coming on here and telling people how they should answer too.
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-25-2008 at 06:39 AM.

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    Why have you started a new thread askign exzactly the same question???

new to steroids.

As you seem to be set on doing gear no matter what advise anyone is saying to you then do just a test cycle on its own test eth 500mg/wk 12weeks should be just fine and could add dbol for first 4weeks at 40-50mg ED for you followed by a PCT of nolvadex and clomid for 4weeks with a clean diet and cardio this will give you all the bulk and cut that you are after.

But honestly bro its not worth it just for 6kilos, listen to everyone here when we are saying stay away from them for the time being and that comes from first hand experience like i told u in your last thread. I started early and wish i never did.

Samson4 is offline New Member
    if you're scared of the sides of test then go ahead and use oral turinabol and primobolan . Sample cycle.

1-12 Primobolan 600mg-800mg ew
    1-12 Oral Turinabol 40mg-80mg ed
    PCT (Go to pct forum if you need help)

But I agree with everyone else, the longer you wait the better. How old are you anyway?

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    it is ****ing related man. anyone on this site that knows what they are talking about will tell you the same thing o.k. and if they don't they're probably idiots and you shouldn't listen to them. what makes you think you need to use steroids to put on 6kg of lean muscle? you should be able to do that in a year naturally no probs. if you don't like the answers don't ask the questions bro. what you're talking about is abuse imo, over-use at best. there's no good reason for you to be considering doing that. you've got a nerve coming on here and telling people how they should answer too.

Hey Jbonez, I can understand where you're coming from and don't blame you for being a little hard on this guy as he didn't give the most pleasant reply to your response. However, I'm not not sure I go along with your and most other peoples idea of steroid abuse . Why is it abuse for a lighter guy to use steroids once or twice to help get to a healthy weight and feel good about himself yet a big strong guy can cycle as many times as he wants keep getting heavier or cutting body fat to unatural and unhealthy levels in search of perfection and everybody accepts this as ok? I'm not saying either is wrong I just don't think it's right that if someone just wants to make modest gains by using steroids they should be flamed for it (i'm not saying your flaming Jbonez, just generalizing) After all when steroids are prescribed by the doc what type of people do they prescribe them to? Usually underweight and sick people, right? Not 220lbs guys with 10% bf. Not wanting to start a war here guys just trying to give a little balance to the arguement.

Peace

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you cant gain weight naturally, then youre not gonna get much from steroids ..i suggest you post your diet and figure out how many calories you eat daily and what your macros are for starters (pro/fat/carbs)..if you knew how to eat to build muscle, you could add 6 kilos in no time..diet is the key..youre not eating enough!

this is how you need to eat if you wanna build muscle

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

thank you peace. u make an excellent point
    lets face it , the beautiful thing about steroids is that u get rasults , and get them fast.
    and lets not lie to ourself, its all about superficial image.
    im going to spend the whole summer in ibiza and i want to look my best.
    ive already decided to them, not if to do them.
    i came here hoping to get advise on which is the best way and at the same time less damaging, not to be jugded about it.
    just because i dont want to become a bloated meat head doesnt mean its not advised to do it.

no offense dude, but all you came here for was the quick and easy way to a new body, face up to it, it saids so in your last post, steroids are not magic, they don't make you jay cutler in one cycle, you need to learn patience because without it all your going to do on AAS is hurt yourself

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    test e 12 weeks @ 500mgs ew........

nolva/clomi pct and a.i on hand to cotrol bloat....

ive been working out for 7 years,so i know a little bit about hard work.
    im not some 17 years old thats want to get big with out putting any efforts.
    ive gained 21 kilo since i started, ive struggled all my life with putting on weight. and yes, maybe in another 2-3 years i can put on those 5 kilos, but frankly , i dont want to wait.
    ive seen tens of ppl ripping the benefits of steroids ,even if ill see the effects only for a few months.
    am quite happy with my body (u can see photo attached). and have been stuck with the same weight for the last year even though ive been constanly mixing up things and eating correctly.
    and what is all this hypocracy? hurting myself? have patience?
    steroids is not magic?
    if its all those things why do u use them?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Its all about diet their newtosteroids. Yes you have lots of room for improvement due to the fact that you need to up your diet in order to gain weight. AAS will do nothing for you without a proper diet to accompany and this is what you need to realize. Steroids ar enot magic, plain and simple and you need to realize this.

Go to the diet forum and look at their sample diets. Eat like that or if you currently are which I doubt, increase your calories. You cannot grow muscle out of thin air, you need food to grow.

of course im aware of that. am not stupid , once im on them, my diet will be impacable.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    of course im aware of that. am not stupid , once im on them, my diet will be impacable.
    If your not stupid and know all about diet, then why do you want to run a cycle and gain only 5kg?

i'm not trying to flame you, i apologize cause your right you do know a bit about hard work, btw i don't use them, im 18 and have been working out since i was 14, i'm not going to use till im 23-25, though i'm kinda ur opposite, i used to be 4'11 240lbs when i was 14 and almost died because of it so i had to work out

here's whats gonna happen..youre gonna run a cycle and put on a few kilos..but once you get to ibiza..you wont be working out or eating properly and you will end up looking the way you do right now in no time so it'll basically be a waste of time..youre diet should be impecable before you start, not just when youre on..to quote Lego "steroids are not magic beans" you seem to think they are..they only work if you have a solid foundation and know how to eat and train and that is even more important when you come off b/c you will lose your gains rather quickly if you dont

why? cause for once i want the easy way for a change. i have an exciting summer ahead of me and i want to get bigger, and quick.
    to u guys 5-7 kilos looks like nothing, but for a defind guy like me it looks like a MASSIVE change. im 5'8 for christ sake, if i put too much wait i will just look ridicules

samcam is offline Associate Member
    if i put too much wait i will just look ridicules

know how to work out, and yes , my diet could use improvment even though i eat pretty healty( like i mentioned before im a qualified personal trainer).
    and i have no intention to stop working out once im in ibiza. will be there for 3 months.
    am not diluded as well, am aware of the fact i will lose it at some point, but in those 3 months, this once in a lifetime advanture, i want to look my best. is it so hard to understand?

why? cause for once i want the easy way for a change. i have an exciting summer ahead of me and i want to get bigger, and quick.
    to u guys 5-7 kilos looks like nothing, but for a defind guy like me it looks like a MASSIVE change. im 5'8 for christ sake, if i put too much wait i will just look ridicules
    there are NO shortcuts..you might think AAS is, but its not..its something you use once you have reached your genetic potential and based on your size, youre no where near it..like i said..go ahead and use them, but you'll lose all your gains..you cant build a house without a foundation and the muscle that you add, will go quicker than is came

dude i'm 5'7-5'8 too, but i'm 195lbs and 8%bf and i dont look ridiculous, in fact most of the people i know ask if they can train with me or if i'm on steroids and i did it all natural, you can too if you just listen and change your diet and training around, try some new stuff besides, do you think that a quick cycle is gonna get you girls or something this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    sorry, that was supposed to be "weight"

Good god bro, your only 143lbs! adding 15lbs is nothing! Im close to 200lbs at 10%bf and i guarentee you that every lb I gain I can see. And every week goes by that Im naturally bulking currently I can tell. No not fat gain, muscle gain. Ok, youll eat great on cycle the once off cycle go back to your current lame diet and lose most of everything you spent money and hard work on. ITs stupid. Now for the sad truth, NO you will not gain 15lbs of muscle on this cycle. You will gain 15lbs if your diet is great but its not all muscle, highly unlikely. Secondly, youll have a hard time upping your diet just to eat bigger while on AAS and youll soon realize what we are tlaking about. I dont blame you for wanting to take AAS at your current weight. Really not that big of a deal but if you dont know how to diet and maintain it will only be a waste of time. So with that being said, have fun with your cycle and wish you the best of luck.

some ppl can get away with it, ive never been stocky, and i know my body type, it wouldnt look good on me all that weight,
    its not about the girls, its about feeling good. plus im curious.

the thing is, i need motivation to change my diet. i know once ill do the cycle and change my diet i wont get back to my old diet, just need a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    there are NO shortcuts..you might think AAS is, but its not..its something you use once you have reached your genetic potential and based on your size, youre no where near it..like i said..go ahead and use them, but you'll lose all your gains..you cant build a house without a foundation and the muscle that you add, will go quicker than is came
    I'm sorry but I really don't buy that dude, if it isn't a shortcut what your saying is, it don't increased protein synthesis, it don't help you recover quicker from workouts and don't give increased strength for workouts..........hmmm

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    hey newtosteroids...fuk the ppl gettin on your ass, im sick of those fuks to..serisously, arent we all mature here or what? i swear i bet yall ppl that arent mature are those dumb fukin drivers out there that go slow in the left lane...

but anyway dude..get a 3-4 bottles of test enanthate .
    and get sum nolvadex and arimidex

that will be a good cycle for you and thats all you need..
    good luck

NO FLAMING MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD !!!!!!!!

im with hudson about that, every person ive seen taking steroids have lost mass eventually. steroids is the definition of short cuts, their purpose is to take u beyond the body's natural grow.

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    hey newtosteroids...fuk the ppl gettin on your ass, im sick of those fuks to..serisously, arent we all mature here or what? i swear i bet yall ppl that arent mature are those dumb fukin drivers out there that go slow in the left lane...

good luck
    Make sure to take some time reading the "Strict no flame policy" thread here. Your post is very ignorant as we are trying to make sure his diet is straightened out before getting into AAS. With solid knowledge on diet and a solid diet plan in place his gains with AAS will be kept and he will be much happier.

Once again you have flamed everyone here giving the advice the guy needs to hear. This is not tolerated here at Anabolic review, reported.

Thank you.

lol.
    look, as much as i enjoy a good full hearted discussion(and i really do).
    regardless of what u think about my decesion to take steroids .
    can u pls give me ur inform opinion about making a cycle of primobolan and winstrol ?

Think everyone need to take a deep breath and chill out a bit lol
    We all got different views and thats cool, just debating right guys?

Don't think you'll find many people here that will like your primobolan and winstrol idea tho. Most will tell you to do a test cycle on its own.

evolution23 is offline New Member
    Well since most people wont answer your question here ya go. For a first cycle keep it very simple and concentrate on the diet. You should always have test in a cycle.

Test E 500mg weeks 1-12
    10-20mg nolvadex dailey
    make sure you look into proper pct on how to use clomid after the cycle. (start it 2 weeks after last shot)

If you wanted to add winny in at the end (your choice) then do 50mg ed weeks 8-14

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    im not flaming anybody dude..im just talking in general here..im not an ignorant person. i am educated. once again, just talking in general here.

agreed, the only problem i'd see you having is if you run a 12 week test cycle that will put you close to summer and then you have to wait two weeks to start pct so i hope your not flying to ibiza on account of you having to bring your pct with you

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post

good luck
    what is a yall? i dont understand......

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
    I'm sorry but I really don't buy that dude, if it isn't a shortcut what your saying is, it don't increased protein synthesis, it don't help you recover quicker from workouts and don't give increased strength for workouts..........hmmm
    yes Im fully aware of that, but this dude is looking to get big quick and thats not gonna happen..sure he may put on some weight, but his body isnt ready to grow that fast so once he's done, he's gonna lose his gains..not to mention rapid muscle growth on that small of a frame makes him more susceptible to injuries too..if you wanna grow, you gotta make a long term committment..not just a couple months to help you get ass...this guy is no different than all the spring breakers that come on here thinking winny will totally rip them up!!

i see what u mean.
    unless i want to gain more than 10 kilos in this place it will just be a waste of good steroids

primo and winny wont add the muscle mass you desire either..if you want to build muscle start a simple first cycle of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by a proper PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information