jlbspd is offline Junior Member

Exclamation 1st Cycle 2marrow! Set Me Straight!

Ok, ive posted a few times so plz dont flame to much but i want to get the best advice, going with majority advice as im starting my 1st cycle tomarrow.
    32 yr old, 5-11", 184lb, work out couple yrs, low BF and eat clean.
    This is what i have on hand and can get basically anything i need to go along with it in no time flat...
    250 Test Enthant... Enough for 14 wks
    L-Dex
    Dbol 50mg tabs cut down to 25mg each

PCT is major concern...so many different ways. What would be the best?
    Hair is a major major concern too... Best combo to help prevent receiding/thinning since i have both naturally? Told i can get about any pct stuff i need, just need to let um know...

What would the majority run with what i have and pct? HAIR? im relying on you guys who really know your sh*t As this is my 1st cycle, im excited to say the least but also very nervous, mainly about my hair and proper dosage/pct.
    THANKS!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would figure out your PCT before you start your cycle..look at the stickies in the PCT section, there are several different protocols..decide which one you think will be best for you

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    I would figure out your PCT before you start your cycle..look at the stickies in the PCT section, there are several different protocols..decide which one you think will be best for you
    Agreed,

Pheedno's or Anthony Roberts PCT's are used loads.

You shouldnt have 2 much of an issue with ya hair on Test, but if your worried look into nizoral shampoo, and look into finasteride (a dht blocker) if you want to combat any possible issues.
    Last edited by shifty_git; 03-25-2008 at 12:22 PM.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post
    Ok, ive posted a few times so plz dont flame to much but i want to get the best advice, going with majority advice as im starting my 1st cycle tomarrow.
    32 yr old, 5-11", 184lb, work out couple yrs, low BF and eat clean.
    This is what i have on hand and can get basically anything i need to go along with it in no time flat...
    250 Test Enthant... Enough for 14 wks
    L-Dex
    Dbol 50mg tabs cut down to 25mg each

PCT is major concern...so many different ways. What would be the best?
    Hair is a major major concern too... Best combo to help prevent receiding/thinning since i have both naturally? Told i can get about any pct stuff i need, just need to let um know...

What would the majority run with what i have and pct? HAIR? im relying on you guys who really know your sh*t As this is my 1st cycle, im excited to say the least but also very nervous, mainly about my hair and proper dosage/pct.
    THANKS!!!
    How are you running the cycle?

week 1-14 Test e 500mg a week
    week 1-4 dbol 50mg a day
    something like that?

sitries is offline Associate Member
    i WOULD worry about your hair on test because its a strong androgen and does convert to DHT! this problem can be combatted by using nizorol 2% shampoo and finasteride 1mg tabs 1 per day throughout cycloe and pct. if i was you id take test enanthate at 500mg per week for 12 weeks followed by a 1 month nolvadex and clomid pct.

This is where my confusion comes in hahaaa so many different approaches lol.... Well i plan on 400-500mg Test E for 12 wks. Dbol at 25mg? for first 4-5 wks of cycle. A buddy of mine takes Dbol thru out his entire cycle, good or bad? I have L-Dex and not exactly sure the dose i should use as there is a bit of conflict when reading about it too. Should i use LDex thru my entire cycle or just if i experience gyno symptoms? Some say one way and others say different. Finasteride thru a dermatologist? Just give a line explaining im concerned for my receiding hair line? Nolvadex and Clomid together correct? Was told Nolv may hinder gains? Because su many different opinions i may just stick to what is suggested in the 1st Cycle and PCT post..... Any other opinions would be greatly appriciated!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    taking dbol for the entire cycle isnt the best idea..orals are much harsher on your body than injectables and they will put extra stress on your liver and wreak havoc on your cholesterol profile..Adex is not need throughout the cycle unless you start the bloat like a balloon or see signs of gyno and it will actually hinder your gains too..more than nolva since adex blocks test from converting to estrogen, whereas nolva blocks estrogen from bindering to receptors in your breast tissue..they are two completely different things...if youre predisposed to MPB then youre hair is going to fall out eventually and steroids will speed up that process..you wont go bald from one cycle either..finasteride can be taken to block the conversion of test to dht which may help with hairloss too

Thanks Longhorn...
    So Dbol for the 1st 4-5 days of cycle sound right? Thinking of 400mg Test for my first run with AAS. Would you suggest Nolva on hand or L-Dex? and i see peopel suggest Nolva for pct...is L-Dex a acceptable replacement for Nolva even though they accomplish similar things in different ways? or stick with Nolva?
    What would be a good dose on L-Dex if i start seeing signs of gyno?
    Thanks guys! info is appriciated more than you can imagine.

Thread Information