Thread: Test 400 blend

PingPang is offline Associate Member

Question Test 400 blend

Alright i'm new to the forum but i have read this forum for a little over a year now. I've never joined because of my absolute fear of using steroids . So working out over the years has been all natural for me. I'm thinking of taking steroids and have done at least a year worth of research....anyways

My buddy got some test 400 blend which is if i remember correctly 188mg enanthate , 187mg cypionate , and 25mg prop/ ml (i dunno if i'm allowed to say the pharma company). He injected not even 1ml in his delt with a 23 gauge x 1.0" ...his bicep, not deltoid actually swelled from the injection. It was a pretty noticeable swell. Is this type of thing normal?

Also he injected using the same length and gauge of needle in his thigh...limped for about 4 days. Normal?

any feedback is much appreciated!! thanks!

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    test 400 is very painfull ....yes it is normal.....

just keep an eye on it ,if it gets hot,red or he geys a fever then its time to worrie

am i allowed to say the name of the pharmacuetical company?

He has been injecting twice a week for at least 3 weeks and hasn't gotten sick or anything. So i guess the stuff is good.

no lab names at all bro its the rules around here...

you can post a pic in the picture forum but be sure to edit out any visable names on your pic,,,

ZONABOLIC is offline New Member
    I believe the general concencus on test 400 is that it's very painful and if I'm not mistaken, there are quite a few fakes surfacing about. If it is fake gear, its definitely going to create problems.

if its fake i dout it would be painfull,i should think its the prop that is causeing the pain...

I'll try to get a pic of it posted. So by problems do you mean if it is fake he would get sick almost indefinitely?

dt_dolce is offline New Member
    i have used t-400 before and found it doesn't cause any problems if diluted, i was mixing it with masteron

Quote Originally Posted by PingPang View Post
    I'll try to get a pic of it posted. So by problems do you mean if it is fake he would get sick almost indefinitely?
    no...if it was fake i could be just 100% sterile oil with no steroid easter in it...

if is dirty(unsterile) then there is a good chance he would get an infection...

100% sterile oil wouldn't leave pain though would it?

Thread Information