Thread: clen question

(1*) is offline Member

clen question

29 yoa. 5'11'' 190. guessing 12 % bf.
    finishing a cycle with winny tabs in about 10 days. going to run clen to assist in cutting. going to run nolva as well. do i need to wait to run the clen or can i run it with the winny? can it be run with the nolva? never done clen before.
    thanks in advanced.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what was your cycle? winny only? is nolva the only thing your doing for PCT?? clen during a cycle is fine if youre trying to cut, but is highly suggest to NOT run it during PCT...clen is used to help fat burning, which is caused by a caloric deficit, which is the last thing you want during PCT..you want to eat your ass off to try and hold onto your hard earned gains?

(1*) is offline Member
    i pyramided every day up to 80 mgs and i am back down to 50 to finish. been eight weeks of winny only. wanted to run it by it self to see how i do with it. will be doing test e 250 twice a week and eq 200 twice a week for 16 weeks soon. will probably run winny the last 6 weeks. wanted to cut some fat before hand so i got some clen to assist. the nolva is only because of the winny. there was no test with it. (i had it incase i needed it for any shut downs but never had to pull it out.) should i do 4 weeks of nolva and then the clen? run the clen for the last week and half of winny and then do nolva? i was under the impression the clen would keep my muscles in an anticatabolic state during the finish of cycle and pct so i was pplanning on taking it during.. in a 2 week on off cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    run nolva for 3-4 weeks then run clen ..the crap about clen being anticatabolic was only shown in animal studies using extremely large doses..much larger than any human should safely take..never been proven in doses that humans take

(1*) is offline Member
    thanks

Thread Information