ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

My friend gained 30 lbs from var!?

He told me he picked up some var, and he ran it for 3 months (this was before I knew him) But he said he literally gained the same amount as guys who were doing test, tren , deca etc cycles. I seriously think he had something else, not var, However he had no bloat, acne or anything so its possible. Basically what I'm asking, is how the hell did this guy gain that much, and I didn't even gain 5 off anadrol ? (I hold ZERO) water even though my e2 is high. It just kinda irritated me. Maybe its because I'm on HRT and it was basically his first cycle besides andro PH use prior. Anyone have any thoughts on this? He trains semi effecient, he favors chest and arms too much though, and I'm in there doing squats deads etc, the major lifts, It just doesnt add up.

Sorry for the long post but I thought it was interesting. and BTW, his friend was living proof he saw it all happen, the guy isnt lying about his gains.

Talking

Naw. Can't happen... I just.. know it can't!
    Of course that's 95% my opinion speaking, but other sources can easily be added in.
    ^--> that is to say, he pops his "var" and then hops into the bathroom to "shower" when REALLY.. he's pinning his butt with some solid Test/Tren /Deca !

Everyone who has used and won't admit to it, have "just used creatine and protein".
    But VAR?! A gainer? No way...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    If im not mistaken Phil Heath only used to cycle winny and primo. Is it possible? I have no clue as ive not seen 30lbs from var....have you seen him before he ran var? I think he is lying his ass off personally and he ran more than just var. Possibly his diet was crappy b4 and then he improved it while bringing up lagging parts like legs, shoulders, and back seeing how he only focused on arms and chest. A LOT of weight can come from those areas.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    you think guys give away there secrets as to why they are gettin so big in the gym?
    im for 1 who doesnt.i think i speak for more then 3/4 here lol.
    i always leave out a thing or 2

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    you think guys give away there secrets as to why they are gettin so big in the gym?
    So your one of the "Yeah its all protein and creatine" guys huh?

That's a given.

To the ppl i dont know and ask why im so big yes thats what i say hahaha
    but for my friends who juice also and ask me "what do you take or what are you on"(as they know im on AAS) i say this and that and leave out a few diff compounds lol

I agree with all you guys. I however am still curious as to why my ANADROL from the pharmacy of all places only added about 5 lbs to me. I eat and train just fine, you guys can checkout my pics thread if you want, its just mind boggling to me. Maybe its because im on hrt and my receptors are used to it, who knows.

how did you run anadrol ? even still 5lbs is quite low. ud expect 5 lbs of water atleast

I gained no water. Im running super low dose tren at the moment as well-200 mg per week (I cant handle the shit high) So my waist is slim as hell but im staying around 225. I ran the drol at 50 mg per day for 3 weeks, Quit because it lowered my appetite, so I was forcefeeding. It also made me real lethargic. I'm over using orals Im just gunna do higher doses of injectibles, way less sides for me.

BigMC is offline Junior Member
    25mg ed of Anadrol put 25lbs on me in no time. You must have gotten someone elses script

Haha no it was drol. Who knows maybe it was ****ed up, the stuff was just continued again after being discontinued, however I had the typical sides from it.

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    It's all about the genetics. Everyone can't have em'

bobbyeggertonson is offline New Member
    Ha, I think Thug is right. It's all about the genes. Not everyone has low calf insertions or wide shoulders or just overall natural muscularity. I guess you ain't got the goods bro.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Some people blow up while taking steroids , even at low dosages or a few compounds only. That's maybe because they have still a lot of natty potential growing up, so in conjuction with AAS they gain freakin results, of course I'm not going to gain all that weight with a cycle, my natty power stopped time ago

Hey iron, lot of time I don't see you. How things go?

Yeah I suppose its been alittle while since ive posted. Things are going just ok, but thanks for asking my man.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    Lol i left out a thing or 10 on my last cycle. Back to the question - Some people react well to roids, but var simply doesnt have the anabolic potency to be responsible for such a monumental gain in mass. Ive seen people grow that much on their first cycle of 500mg test (some bloat was apparent), but var I cannot believe. The dude must have been doing other stuff as well, probably at least test and tren by the sounds of it, and maybe he was probably doing anadrol not anavar lol.

Jacoby is offline Junior Member
    so you were running drol and oral tren ? thats madd gangsta of you. poor liver

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    He told me he picked up some var, and he ran it for 3 months (this was before I knew him) But he said he literally gained the same amount as guys who were doing test, tren , deca etc cycles. I seriously think he had something else, not var, However he had no bloat, acne or anything so its possible. Basically what I'm asking, is how the hell did this guy gain that much, and I didn't even gain 5 off anadrol ? (I hold ZERO) water even though my e2 is high. It just kinda irritated me. Maybe its because I'm on HRT and it was basically his first cycle besides andro PH use prior. Anyone have any thoughts on this? He trains semi effecient, he favors chest and arms too much though, and I'm in there doing squats deads etc, the major lifts, It just doesnt add up.

Sorry for the long post but I thought it was interesting. and BTW, his friend was living proof he saw it all happen, the guy isnt lying about his gains.
    how do you know he had no bloat or acne if he did it before you knew him?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned

bull

bull shit!!!!!!

He just told me he didn't, hes one of my friends I couldn't picture him lying.

And jacoby, I dont think oral tren exists?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    pretty odd for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    He just told me he didn't, hes one of my friends I couldn't picture him lying.

And jacoby, I dont think oral tren exists?
    ya it does i've seen it

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    ya it does i've seen it
    X2.. ive seen it as well.

i'd rather shoot it

Wow nvm then, Id rather shoot it though too.

Thread Information