vincor is offline Associate Member

Fake gear! Is it really fake?

This might be a stupid question but what the heck I will ask anyways. Is fake gear really fake? What I am trying to say is that somebody can be using the brand name (fake labels) but be producing the gear in their basement? Resulting in low doses. For example there is a certain brand that I know is out of business but, there is still a bunch of this gear around.

Or can it be that fake gear is really fake and who knows what the F**k you are putting into your body?
    Last edited by vincor; 03-27-2008 at 05:54 PM.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Usually fake gear starts out decent, then they start to lower the amount of the active drug in it until it becomes complete crap.

cymruymbyth is offline Junior Member
    I'm not to sure how reliable this information is,maybe a veteran member maybe able to add but fake injectables can sometimes contain a small content of aftershave to replicate a sharp sting.

the info is from a you tube vid so really not that credible,to be honest not sure if a buy it.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    I know a few places out of business and the gears been around awile.. ugl and legit.. Doesnt mean its fake...

I am just hesitant to purchase this certain brand. Which I may jus bypass and stick to something that I know may be really. The problem here is that I really don't know the source he is a friend of a friend.

I see.. have u heard theres fake's around of that?? Im not sure ir u can pm a mod or not in these situations...Prob easier to discuss if it was a legit and not a ugl...Vets??

I have hear that this certian brand has been out of business for a few months now. Just hard to beleieve this source still may have this product after all this time.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cymruymbyth View Post
    I'm not to sure how reliable this information is,maybe a veteran member maybe able to add but fake injectables can sometimes contain a small content of aftershave to replicate a sharp sting.

the info is from a you tube vid so really not that credible,to be honest not sure if a buy it.
    so my aquavelva test is probably fake then?

Man a few months?? def possible.. My boy had a bunch of bottles of super test 250 and u know how long ago that shitty mexican lab (that needs no introduction im sure) went outta business?? (not ugl!! Within' board rules)

Thread Information