Meee is offline Junior Member

Proviron and Sex Drive

Currently running 750mg week of test, and was running 300mg week of tren the last 3 weeks which I am ending today.

I am also using 10mg Nolva each day to keep gyno to a NIL as without it, it seems to flare up. 10mg seems to work , and I find 20 nolva each day limits my gains.

Drive is fine now, but I am looking to switch over to Proviron , thought perhaps 25mg per day. Two things I want to accomplish - keep the gyno in check that the nolva was doing, and no decrease at all in sex drive, its fine as it is ;-)

I've read a few dozen posts on proviron last few days, and while some say non-stop erections from it, others find it reduces their drive.

Any comments appreciated re the proviron and sex drive.
    Thx all

NightWolf is offline Member
    Proviron is good for your sex drive.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    first off nolva while on tren is no good, it can make progest gyno worse. IMO proviron works but I dont see a decrease or increase in sex drive from it.

Wavelover is offline Junior Member
    I had used Proviron 2x25 mg but not with tren on cycle,my sex was greater.

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    I believe the 20 mg of Nolva impeding your gains is all in your head....but Proviron is the bomb. If you never used it before start out with 25mg for a few days bc depending how it affects you ,you will walk around ALL day long with a massive bone knocking over porclien statues on end tables. This is why I WILL NOT use juice unless I have a steady supply of yummy puunanie.

PS did i tell you how much i heart Proviron

tamvu is offline Junior Member
    just finished 30 days of 40mg/day, had to stop , hair was going fast, like real fast but the sex was good as ever, nothing special--was run with test and eq

Thread Information