Thread: cutting test

paramediclane is offline New Member

cutting test

Im running test e, 250mg twice a week. Im having the traditional soreness and knotting that lasts for several days later. Not virgin muscle. I am doing proper injection procedures. My question is what can i find locally that i can use to cut my gear? i have several farm supply stores around my home. They have b complex. It is injectable. would this be ok for me to use? Im looking for something i can run to town and pick up asap. Everyone i have talked to said the B12 is prescription only but i can buy b complex cheap and without prescription.
    Last edited by paramediclane; 04-01-2008 at 09:55 AM.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    i dont understand why do u want to cut ur gear? is it too thick? whats the prob bob?

RAWDEAL: is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    i dont understand why do u want to cut ur gear? is it too thick? whats the prob bob?
    He said he was sore, and noting muscle pain...but i have tried that and 1 of two things happen...you don't get as much test, or you inject twice as much liquid, wich will also cause sorness...if the gear is A---o, and it is making you sore, they had a few bad batches...open a ticket and they will reship..they did for me ! Bad BA Solution in a production from jan-feb batch of Tren ace/test/-e250/325/ ......

exactly if u cut your gear how would u know ur dosage. yeah i would say if it was too much BA it like over 1% it wuld sting for a bit. i dont know how u could have bad BA if u did it wouldnt be sterile. and i seen what he said but he didnt really put the 2 together i was figuring thats what he meant but i wanted to be sure before i answered.

sorry, i wasnt very clear. the week following my injection of 250mg/1cc i feel like someone hit me with a baseball bat. and it feels like a baseball under the skin. being in the medical field, i feel my technique is pretty good. my gear is the ''plex'' so if they had a bad batch, then i very easily could have some of it. I was going to add some b complex to help make it more tolerable. i cant even walk normally for several days after i shoot.

and if i pull up one cc/250mg, and then .25cc of b complex or another sterile oil, wouldnt i still be getting 250mg of test per shot? the concentration is all that would change, but the dose is the same. or am i not understanding this correctly?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    you can add some grape seed oil from you local supermarket. MUST FILTER. if you wanted to add bb or ba I would post in the lab forum and see what they think. if no response you can pm me and Ill come up w/ some percentages. whatever ever you add must be filtered unless it comes in a sealed vile. even then I would filter

Quote Originally Posted by paramediclane View Post
    and if i pull up one cc/250mg, and then .25cc of b complex or another sterile oil, wouldnt i still be getting 250mg of test per shot? the concentration is all that would change, but the dose is the same. or am i not understanding this correctly?
    no thats right. what you call a shot is what changed. the quantity is still the same

the b complex is sterile. but, its from a livestock store. it has the same ingrediants and dosages the human grade does. just wanna make sure i can use it to help cut down on the pain. i found the sterile grapeseed oil. the site ''cannot display'' when i try to check out.

the b complex is sterile. but, its from a livestock store. it has the same ingrediants and dosages the human grade does. just wanna make sure i can use it to help cut down on the pain. i found the sterile grapeseed oil. the site ''cannot display'' when i try to check out.
    never used b complex. Id filter. others might have used this w/o filtering.

no thats correct u would have the same amt..i understood it as u were cutting your whole stash at once. anyway i still dont see this as curing the problem because ur still administiring the same amount of test and now even more liguid. are these you first few injections?

RAWDEAL: is offline New Member
    sorry, i wasnt very clear. the week following my injection of 250mg/1cc i feel like someone hit me with a baseball bat. and it feels like a baseball under the skin. being in the medical field, i feel my technique is pretty good. my gear is the ''plex'' so if they had a bad batch, then i very easily could have some of it. I was going to add some b complex to help make it more tolerable. i cant even walk normally for several days after i shoot.
    Bro you got the Bad Shit..they told a bunch of us strait out the Ba was way high....They replaced 14 vials for me Bro..I had a baseball size lump..so did sevral others..open a ticket..tell them when you ordered it, and that you just broke it out..they are good like that....i inj ED tren Ace, and had my ass swell 2 "..i couldnt tie my shoe, inj in delt then couldnt lift..it took me out of the gym for 2.5 weeks after being pig headed and saying " no pain no gain) well bad gear..no Gym Bro !!!!!

Thread Information