Thread: suggestions

tcooke2 is offline New Member

suggestions

i know that the way you train will determine how your cycle will work with your body, but does anyone have any suggestions on a cycle that would promote primarily speed gains with some size gains...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    at 19 years old, not many people here will recommend a cycle for any purpose.

tcooke2 is offline New Member
    yes i know that i am only 19 years old but college sports are pretty competative last time i checked...all i am looking for is simply a dumby cycle that i can research

malidfa is offline Member
    at 19 u have enough of ur own test to do the job wait a few more years

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    ditto. eat smarter, train smarter and sleep more. wanna know how alot of young guys end up with career ending injuries?! by exactly the means that you were considering. we know it's not what you wanted to hear, but it would be irresponsible to tell you anything else. revell in your naturally high test levels, it's a time to make huge gains naturally. don't risk screwing up that system when it is peaking naturally by itself. trust us you have more than enough endogenous steroid . for all intents and purposes you are on a "natural cycle", take advantage of that by maximizing your diet and training regimes. if you do that you will find that you are more than competative. you have minimum two years of rampant natural test production, be thankful, most of us would give our hind leg to be 19 again. look at it as the perfect time to start learning about AAS, so when the time comes you won't need to ask. good luck mate. j

Thread Information