Thread: infection?

Nworb is offline Associate Member

infection?

took a shot of test 250 in the butt monday morning, it doesnt seem to look bad from the surface, but it kinda feels like there is a bubble in the muscle, its not exactly where i shot tho its over just a little, and it kinda feels like a constant cramp.
    It doesnt really seem to be hot persay or red, but i have real tan skin

I will re-filter all the gear in the mean time.

does this sound more like a case of infection, or shaky hand and doing the injection way to fast.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nworb View Post
    took a shot of test 250 in the butt monday morning, it doesnt seem to look bad from the surface, but it kinda feels like there is a bubble in the muscle, its not exactly where i shot tho its over just a little, and it kinda feels like a constant cramp.
    It doesnt really seem to be hot persay or red, but i have real tan skin

I will re-filter all the gear in the mean time.

does this sound more like a case of infection, or shaky hand and doing the injection way to fast.
    haha... yea doesnt sound like infection. prolly just shaking and inejected too fast.

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member
    Bros i got a big lump in my glute from my first couple of injections. It's been about 10 days & it's gone down heaps but is still a small lump, doesn't really hurt & it's not red.

Should i just ignore it & it will go away or go see my doc to get some antibiotics?

Sorry to hijack the thread bros, just thought i'd save making a new one seeing as tho threads like this always pop up so why not save bandwidth huh?

Cheers bros

k i was just preping myself to go tell the doctor i sat on a something sharp i just remembered since i frontloaded it was a 2cc shot and it def came out fast cause i squeed it hard
    should i inject my section injection at the same site, as to not risk having 2 sites infected, or do i sound all clear

you should be ok bro.

it feels like a really terrible cramp

wow that is a lot of relief

What about me?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    What about me?
    haha sorry bro. you should be fine too. prolly the same issue. could have injected to fast or moved needle around. or it could be you muscle just not used to it.

Haha cool, i'll give it time. Yeah it was a virgin muscle i suppose. Used to get hella sore first couple of shots & now get basically no pain.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    NWorb... You're prolly fine, like you said probably just technique that caused some irritation. I would still rotate sites for your next one too. Also.. if you're ever in a situation where you are so concerned that you need to go to the doctor... tell em the truth so that they can give you proper treatment. Telling him you "sat on something sharp" could lead to a different treatment (tetanus shot, etc.) that wouldn't even help your real problem. The worst you'll get for telling the truth is a lecture.

Johnny Rotten... You're prolly fine too... especially since you said it's going down now.

pigrond is offline Member
    there is no mistaking the infection .sore lumps are part of the game .prop can scare the hell out of you if youve never used it because it causes huge lumps that often hurt like hell some people dont suffer most do short esters tend to be more painful .most shaky shots or bad shots will lump up and be sore for a couple days and the oils sometimes will travel in the muscle to a new location causing burning and swelling .the infection is very painful red and hot it also comes with fever and sometimes nausea and it grows larger day after day.

for the record it is feeling a lot better today, last night it did feel kinda warm at the spot, but i definately dont feel nausea

Thread Information