GCgainer is offline New Member

Question Fina/test e blend

I have access to a Fina and Enanthate blend. What would be the correct dose per week?
    5'8"
    170 lbs
    6-7 lifting exp
    No cycles in about 4 years
    Starting on igf-1 in a few days and thinking about jumping on the blend after that for some lean mass during summer.
    Does this sound good? If not what would you guys recommend...
    Last edited by GCgainer; 04-03-2008 at 11:34 AM.

Feel free to chime in anytime....

facile is offline Member
    what is the dosage for each product? and how much do you have? Have you used fina/tren before?

Do you have PCT chems as well?

Never used it before. I dont have it yet, wanted to find out other opinions first. Its a 10 cc bottle. I dont have pct yet either,going to buy everything at once. I think all my guy gets for pct is hcg . I know I need something like nolva to run with that.

facile is offline Member
    Is it a test/fina enthanate blend? never seen it but doesn't mean it doesn't exist

If not:
    the fina, you'll need to know what type of ester it is Acetate or enthanate, to determine injection frequency. The test if it is an enthante plan on 2 ejections every 3.5 days, in the 500mg to 600mg range, you could do more.

The fina/tren I am running it at 500 mgs per week, (2x per week) it is an enthanate.

Some run tren less but it really depends on how you tolerant the sides. Alot of people like to use tren A becuase it is short acting and needs to be done everyday, which means it clears your system quickly if the sides are to much for you.

As for pct hcg is good but I would try to get nolva and clomid in addition. Also get an AI like arimidex /liquidex to use if gyno appears during cycle.

Thanks for the input bro. I will find more on what it is exacty before I buy anything.

Thread Information