FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member

First Time Cycle

First im 20, been lifting since i have been 17, There has been a gap or two where i discontinue due to tons of work and school. I am currently 5'7 155.

I plan to do a cycle of Deca Sust and d-bol, running the 5 week dbol , 10 week deca, and 12 week sust as directed before. Dosages of 30 MG dbol per day 6 days a week, 400 MG deca twice a week, 500 MG Sust three times a week.

I have Nolvadex (tons of it 4 spray bottles at 60 ml each 20 mg/ml)

And i have Clomid. I plan to get some HCG fromt he same source who quickly shipped my nolva, so what im asking here is what signs should i be looking out for as warnings to discontinue the roids and start PCT

or if i should continue the roids and take some NOLVA to help with estrogen?

thanks guys, i know im young but please dont let that take any part of your suggestions.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    save your deca and dbol for another cycle.
    test only for 12 weeks will work great for a first cycle followed by PCT.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    nolva and deca dont mix bro...bad idea....nolva for pct is good but not a good idea to use with any 19nor. use adex

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    oops and i just noticed ur 20 and this is ur first cycle....ill have to agree. with jacked. its a good layed out cycle but not for you ....

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeRage View Post
    First im 20, been lifting since i have been 17, There has been a gap or two where i discontinue due to tons of work and school. I am currently 5'7 155.

I plan to do a cycle of Deca Sust and d-bol, running the 5 week dbol , 10 week deca, and 12 week sust as directed before. Dosages of 30 MG dbol per day 6 days a week, 400 MG deca twice a week, 500 MG Sust three times a week.

I have Nolvadex (tons of it 4 spray bottles at 60 ml each 20 mg/ml)

And i have Clomid. I plan to get some HCG fromt he same source who quickly shipped my nolva, so what im asking here is what signs should i be looking out for as warnings to discontinue the roids and start PCT

or if i should continue the roids and take some NOLVA to help with estrogen?

thanks guys, i know im young but please dont let that take any part of your suggestions.
    need to spend time in the diet forum. you are allready on a mild test cycle. no need for synthetic hormones. the reason your not making gains is because you do not know how to eat or train. start there

Thread Information