PimpStick is offline New Member

Testicular Atrophy Good?

I started my Test-E/Deca cycle 2 weeks ago and have experienced a very small amount of testicular atrophy. The odd thing is that, before starting the cycle, my testicles were somewhat large (over-sized) anyway and had ongoing testicular pain (Dr. looked at the boys and no problems, just size/pressure issues--okay'd cycle and prescribed it).

Since the cycle began, I have had NO pain at all. They have never felt better.

Anyone else ever had a similar experience?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    your doctor prescribed your cycle in order to atrophy your testicles?

thats kind of the impression i got out of your post, i might have been reading it wrong, but thats certainly interesting.

atrophy varies from individual to individual but i dont think im going to be looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    your doctor prescribed your cycle in order to atrophy your testicles?

thats kind of the impression i got out of your post, i might have been reading it wrong, but thats certainly interesting.

atrophy varies from individual to individual but i dont think im going to be looking forward to it.
    NO-HRT was for low HGH/Test levels. But he knew of the the testicular pain and checked it out (referred to urologist) and the urologist gave the HRT the thumbs up.

The funny thing is that I welcome some (minor) atrophy because it did alleviate the pain.

kick6 is offline Banned
    I have the same thing. I ride/race streetbikes, and its a lot less painful when I do something stupid with the brakes on a bike when I'm on cycle.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpStick View Post
    NO-HRT was for low HGH/Test levels. But he knew of the the testicular pain and checked it out (referred to urologist) and the urologist gave the HRT the thumbs up.
    was there any kind of condition they named to describe the pressure in your testicles?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    was there any kind of condition they named to describe the pressure in your testicles?
    Yes, varicocele and hydrocele from large testicles.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing a deca / test e cycle at the moment and I'm experiencing the EXACT same thing. My testicles always would hurt, and were quite large. My wife, who knows I'm on steroids , was surprised when she could actually touch them without my shrieking away (as it normally hurt quite a bit).

Sadly, I'm honestly considering staying on a low weekly dosage to permanently keep my testicles smaller and keep the pain away. Nothing is worse to me than walking around with a chronic feeling that I've just been kicked in the nuts.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    I have the same thing. I ride/race streetbikes, and its a lot less painful when I do something stupid with the brakes on a bike when I'm on cycle.
    fellow rider here. I feel your pain bro

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    fellow rider here. I feel your pain bro
    When I hit 35, I traded the Ninja for a Road King...much more comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    I'm doing a deca / test e cycle at the moment and I'm experiencing the EXACT same thing. My testicles always would hurt, and were quite large. My wife, who knows I'm on steroids , was surprised when she could actually touch them without my shrieking away (as it normally hurt quite a bit).

Sadly, I'm honestly considering staying on a low weekly dosage to permanently keep my testicles smaller and keep the pain away. Nothing is worse to me than walking around with a chronic feeling that I've just been kicked in the nuts.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one...

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Very interesting. Anyone experience pain from testicle shrinkage while on cycle?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Very interesting. Anyone experience pain from testicle shrinkage while on cycle?
    My bro does. He's gonna start his HCG tomorrow.

CL

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpStick View Post
    The odd thing is that, before starting the cycle, my testicles were somewhat large (over-sized) anyway
    Be honest you had a small penis before cycle and your balls were the correct size.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Yes they ache after sex and very sensitive.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member
    ^^^mine ****en hurt after sex too. Like i had to lay on my side & act like they didn't cos i didn't wanna freak out the honey i was with but they did actually hurt quite a bit after cumming

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Be honest you had a small penis before cycle and your balls were the correct size.
    LOL...

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    ^^^mine ****en hurt after sex too. Like i had to lay on my side & act like they didn't cos i didn't wanna freak out the honey i was with but they did actually hurt quite a bit after cumming
    I feel the Pain broski ... feel the pain... went through this the whole time I was on cycle for my first time... although subsequent cycles haven't brought me this afore mentioned pain... Got my fingers crossed that in future cycles it doesn't come back again... I think I literally was in tears the first time it happened. Felt like getting kicked in the junk with stilettos !! UGH !!

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    lol at BG

Thread Information