Thread: Deca only...

Casper98gt is offline New Member

Deca only...

So after searching because i was warned to ALWAYS search before posing questions to keep the thread counts down. I have come up empty handed.

Background: Lifting for 5yrs, 25ys old. 6'0" 205lbs. bodyfat...havent the slightest clue but fairly low.

Next: Ran a Winny ( tab's britishdragon ) and test-e for one cycle. then second cycle did test-c and had deca . Well didnt do deca, and wasnt really that excited about test-c. Different people, maybe thats why.

Anywhoo....used Protein factory MyoGenX because was refered by someone. And i kept all my gains both times. Nothing went wrong except one injection. haha.

I was thinking about running a only Deca cycle. People say no because of sexual side effects...well. truth be told, i try to stay away from females because they only aggrivate me. Im not worried about sexaul side's. But i also been told it should NEVER be run alone, also have been told some people have had good gains by itself...so you can see the confusion.

Would it be worth my time, or not.

Thanks

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    sexual sides arent the only problem. you may become depresses. i have an uncle that did a deca only cycle maybe 15 years ago and has tryd killing himself a few times. he has low test levels but the doctor he goes to wont even let him talk about hrt. im trying to get him to go to another doctor. if your not a bodybuilder then dont do it test is cheap and is great. just use 250mgs test ew with 400-500mgs deca. and you used protien powder for pct??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would never do it. The male body functions better with testosterone in it, for a variety of reasons. Your natural test production will stop from the first shot of deca , and will not resume till some time after you stop. Not for me.
    Also, I like Myogenx with my pct, not as a pct.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Staying away from females is not a good reason to damage your natural pysiologic functions. You have to run at least a minimal dose of test to maintain those active while possibly shutted down from deca use.

CL

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    just add test E and D bol and u got my kick ass cycle

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    I did a deca only cycle and and saw some good gains but I was shut down hard. By the time my body started producing again I had already lost much of my gains. I would not do it again if I had the choice. Like the other guys at least go with a small dose of test, like 250 a week.

just add test E and D bol and u got my kick ass cycle
    Im so easily pressured. haha. Sounds so good. But i guess some of you never asked why i didnt stack them to begin with. Call me a loser/moron....but i tried to stack them in the same injection and got so many air bubbles. I got so scared....i only used test c. I didnt like it, maybe others dont either. but the test-e i used the first time i was at 225-228 all the time and was so happy. Also VERY vascular. Could have been the winny. But its hard trying to find people here in New Hampshire who use steroids .

I guess i will continue to keep working out naturally until something else comes my way. thanks a bunch...looks like i'll just throw it away. Thanks

Matty

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How would you get air bubbles from that? You're doing something wrong, bro.

I was going to try it but never did. I tried to use one needle and take from the test, then go to the deca . But when i did it got airated. SO i just junked it and started fresh..with test only. So yes....possibly i did do it wrong.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    sexual sides arent the only problem. you may become depresses. i have an uncle that did a deca only cycle maybe 15 years ago and has tryd killing himself a few times. he has low test levels but the doctor he goes to wont even let him talk about hrt. im trying to get him to go to another doctor. if your not a bodybuilder then dont do it test is cheap and is great. just use 250mgs test ew with 400-500mgs deca. and you used protien powder for pct??
    So you think your uncle has tried to kill himself a couple om times because he did a deca only cycle 15 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    So you think your uncle has tried to kill himself a couple om times because he did a deca only cycle 15 years ago?
    no because he did a deca only and it left him with low test levels:

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    maybe your pin is coming a little unscrewed form the syringe when you take it out of the first vial?? i have no problem at all and if there are air bubbles they go away when you push .. weird..

no because he did a deca only and it left him with low test levels:
    Sounds to me your uncle should stay away from ALL AAS.

Sounds to me your uncle should stay away from ALL AAS.
    hrt would be great for him. i dont underdstand what you mean. its very benificial

hrt would be great for him. i dont underdstand what you mean. its very benificial
    I meant that he has not the right
    mental to use AAS cycles. If he tried to commit suicide because of an
    AAS cycle then he should stay away from it. If you are talking about HRT then its another thing.

I meant that he has not the right
    mental to use AAS cycles. If he tried to commit suicide because of an
    AAS cycle then he should stay away from it. If you are talking about HRT then its another thing.
    oh ya lol alright. yes idk what i said but i meant hrt lol

Thread Information