dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Risk in front loading 750 x2 in first week as apposed to 500x2?

I want to have the Equipoise -Test E-Anavar going at the same time but if I go for 14 weeks I'll have to drop the Equipoise at week 12 and won't have everything going at the same time.I know the Equipoise will still be working in my system for I think 18 days after last shot but I wanna make the best of this cycle.

This was my first figure for this cycle.

Test E week 1 front load 500x2 weeks 2-14 250x2

Equipoise 1-12 400x1

Anavar 9-13 40mg ed

Pct
    Armidex .25mg ed 4 weeks
    Clomid 100mg ed first 2 weeks-50mg last 2 weeks

Revised version for 12 weeks

Test E week 1 front load 750x2- weeks 2-12 250mgx2

Equipoise weeks 1-12 400mgx1

Anavar weeks 7-11 40mg ed

Pct same

This way Anavar Equipoise and Test E will all be on the last dose within the 72 hours.

I've done 750mgs of suss 400mgs of Deca for 10 weeks no frontloading with no pct and had no gyno problems I just didn't hold onto all my gains.Just to give an example of one of my cycles I've done a couple years ago.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 04-05-2008 at 03:23 PM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro i dont really see the need to fronload with 1500mgs. most reviews i have heard say that once you go past 1g that you dont really see anymore results. i think front loading with 1g will do nicely.. plus i just feel that i would be a waste of gear. thats one more week that you could extend your cycle if you just front loaded with 1g versus 1.5g.
    jmo...

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    hey bro i dont really see the need to fronload with 1500mgs. most reviews i have heard say that once you go past 1g that you dont really see anymore results. i think front loading with 1g will do nicely.. plus i just feel that i would be a waste of gear. thats one more week that you could extend your cycle if you just front loaded with 1g versus 1.5g.
    jmo...
    Interesting info,thanks bud

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    jmo...
    That makes sense, plus I wouldnt even bother frontloading because the effects really start to show around week 7-8 it doesnt make sense to waste the oil frontloading when you could run it longer.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    That makes sense, plus I wouldnt even bother frontloading because the effects really start to show around week 7-8 it doesnt make sense to waste the oil frontloading when you could run it longer.

i thought you were suppose to feel it faster by frontloading?

So then why is the process of front loading practiced so frequently?

I thought that by front loading you get your blood hormone levels to peak sooner so the drug starts to work in the first week rather then after a couple?
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 04-05-2008 at 08:34 PM.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    I thought frontloading was generally for short esters. Why would anyone frontload test? We all know that it takes 6 weeks to kick in. Do you like eq? I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbs9963 View Post
    I thought frontloading was generally for short esters. Why would anyone frontload test? We all know that it takes 6 weeks to kick in. Do you like eq? I didn't.
    Thanks for answering my question with a question.Yes I love eq,people front load as a result of the long ester taking a long time to get blood plasma levels at peak hormone levels sooner so you'll see results immediatly.

Yeah your rite it doesn't make sense
    When will my "GEAR" kick in & frontloading explained...NOW READ IT!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    honestly, from now on, I'm not going to go over 500-750mgs test. Only thing I have really noticed is higher blood pressure

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    So then why is the process of front loading practiced so frequently?

I thought that by front loading you get your blood hormone levels to peak sooner so the drug starts to work in the first week rather then after a couple?
    Yes they will peak sooner, but gains from EQ comes in the later weeks, hence the reason why it's so common to hear to run it atleast 14 weeks. Now getting your blood levels stable as fast as possible MAY yeild some faster gains, but running it longer definitly will give you more. I ran it 16 weeks with B-12 and wish I had more. Havent ran it in my past 2 cycles because its just too much oil to add to my usual compounds. As I said before I would run it longer then frontload, but to each their own.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thanks for answering my question with a question.Yes I love eq,people front load as a result of the long ester taking a long time to get blood plasma levels at peak hormone levels sooner so you'll see results immediatly.
    OK, So if you enjoy getting strong and lifting, why the hurry? How much eq u doin? How do you know it's all eq if you have other substances stacked with it? Just wondering.

comsol1 is offline Junior Member
    If you use a calculator as I think this site has a link to one you will see that it would take time for test e to build up to the desired DAILY amount of test in your blood. I personally am a **** up and don't ever really go off but optimumly it would be best to start with prop a short ester and then two weeks before the prop was finished start shootn the desired amount of the test e and that would make a good transition. I personally have loaded at 2250mg of test e a wk as I had a 100ml of test e and was shootn 3ml eod for the first two wks and to tell you the truth I got a strain of the test flu similar to the 100mg ed of d-bol or a-rol. Its a lethargic feeling that prevents a good strong long workout at a high intesity/pace so it is counter productive. If you are working with a fixed amount of product to be used it wouldn't be much but I would extend the length of your cycle. Oh and on the comment of going over 1g a wk not being productive not true at all.

100 ml of test??? I'm so glad i don't know you.

why? last year that would that only cost me $25 at $1/g. I see prices of 100mg/ml 10ml of prop or tren for like a hundred bucks. That's a $100/g. I would stop using if that was the case.

KorperTrainerung is offline New Member
    hey bro to front load or see results kick in faster you can add two weeks of prop @ 50-100mg every other day and/ or four wks of 25-50mg of d-bol at the begining of your stuff. That'll get you going. Be careful if you do tho with a cycle like that strain on your liver is likely, so get those values checked.

Quote Originally Posted by comsol1 View Post
    If you use a calculator as I think this site has a link to one you will see that it would take time for test e to build up to the desired DAILY amount of test in your blood. I personally am a **** up and don't ever really go off but optimumly it would be best to start with prop a short ester and then two weeks before the prop was finished start shootn the desired amount of the test e and that would make a good transition. I personally have loaded at 2250mg of test e a wk as I had a 100ml of test e and was shootn 3ml eod for the first two wks and to tell you the truth I got a strain of the test flu similar to the 100mg ed of d-bol or a-rol. Its a lethargic feeling that prevents a good strong long workout at a high intesity/pace so it is counter productive. If you are working with a fixed amount of product to be used it wouldn't be much but I would extend the length of your cycle. Oh and on the comment of going over 1g a wk not being productive not true at all.
    That is hands down the most irresponsible use of gear I've ever heard of.At this point I will take nothing you say for logic.C'mon 2250mg that's ridiculous.No shit you got Test flu your lucky you didn't have a fukin heart attack buddy.I HOPE YOU DON'T RECOMMENDED LARGE DOSES OR LENGTHS AS YOU CLAIM YOU DO YOURSELF YOU COULD REALLY HURT SOME EASILY IMPRESSIONABLE NEWB.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 04-06-2008 at 07:24 AM.

OK, So if you enjoy getting strong and lifting, why the hurry? How much eq u doin? How do you know it's all eq if you have other substances stacked with it? Just wondering.
    Your questions make no sense being that I posted the doses,and my eq is well just Eq.There is no hurry except that I wanna start by the first and wanna get the best perspective possible.

Quote Originally Posted by KorperTrainerung View Post
    hey bro to front load or see results kick in faster you can add two weeks of prop @ 50-100mg every other day and/ or four wks of 25-50mg of d-bol at the begining of your stuff. That'll get you going. Be careful if you do tho with a cycle like that strain on your liver is likely, so get those values checked.
    I don't have any prop and don't feel like waiting for it,as for the d-bol I don't use it for the exact reason you mentioned.

Maybe the Var at the begening?

That is hands down the most irresponsible use of gear I've ever heard of.At this point I will take nothing you say for logic.C'mon 2250mg that's ridiculous.No shit you got Test flu your lucky you didn't have a fukin heart attack buddy.I HOPE YOU DON'T RECOMMENDED LARGE DOSES OR LENGTHS AS YOU CLAIM YOU DO YOURSELF YOU COULD REALLY HURT SOME EASILY IMPRESSIONABLE NEWB.

That's ridiculous. Why? Stick that into a calculator for test e. after dropping down to 1500mg a wk after week two what the hell. It is only test. You will see cycles on here of of three compounds like test w/ deca w/ dbol or arol. the test will be at like 600wk. the deca at 400wk and the oral at 50ed. That is at least 1350mg/wk. With deca crashing ones libido and orals on the liver but 1500mg/wk of test e is ridiculous? As I said I tried front loading the 2250 and it didn't work and wasn't worth it. I will still stand by my opinion of 1000-1500mg/wk cycles especially if one has been on a while.
    Oh and after looking at your cycle again you are proposing to front load w/ 1900mg/wk but 350mg/wk more is ridiculous. whatever.
    Last edited by comsol1; 04-06-2008 at 09:14 AM. Reason: new development

Njord is offline Senior Member
    You got it backwards. Frontloading is for longer esters. There is no need to frontload the shorter ones.

Quote Originally Posted by comsol1 View Post
    That's ridiculous. Why? Stick that into a calculator for test e. after dropping down to 1500mg a wk after week two what the hell. It is only test. You will see cycles on here of of three compounds like test w/ deca w/ dbol or arol. the test will be at like 600wk. the deca at 400wk and the oral at 50ed. That is at least 1350mg/wk. With deca crashing ones libido and orals on the liver but 1500mg/wk of test e is ridiculous? As I said I tried front loading the 2250 and it didn't work and wasn't worth it. I will still stand by my opinion of 1000-1500mg/wk cycles especially if one has been on a while.
    Oh and after looking at your cycle again you are proposing to front load w/ 1900mg/wk but 350mg/wk more is ridiculous. whatever.
    Hey bud it's your body not mine.

Andro9 is offline Member
    why so much? jesus christ! sounds like someone is impatient. thats way too much test. wouldnt that much yield diminishing returns anyway
    Last edited by Andro9; 04-07-2008 at 02:37 AM.

bombtrack is offline Banned
    with that amount of test I'm surprised your not one huge walking poster boy for side effects!
    Front loading is useless. It takes time for the esters to hit the blood The more you do at one time does not make the gear spike your blood level faster! Just because you do more
    of something does notmake it kick in faster.

Thread Information