oker is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle advice please

Ok guys planning my third cycle well in advance so would like some input from the experienced members who have done a few cycles

First cycle: 500 mg test e a week (12 weeks) pct nolva and clomid

Second cycle: 600 test e/400 deca (14 weeks) pct nolva and clomid

I really DO NOT want to use test e again but would like to try a different ester (want to break it up a little). I'm going for size and definition of course. Any ideas for third cycle fellas? All advice is welcome

Want to run third cycle 16 weeks so some compouns taht would fit into that time-span
    Last edited by oker; 04-05-2008 at 06:45 PM.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    well if you dont want to run test e why 16 weeks. i would go with short esters this time around.

1-11 prop 150mgs eod
    1-10 tren 100mgs eod

this will give you muscle and definition. if your diet is good this is the cycle for you imo

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    well if you dont want to run test e why 16 weeks. i would go with short esters this time around.

1-11 prop 150mgs eod
    1-10 tren 100mgs eod

this will give you muscle and definition. if your diet is good this is the cycle for you imo
    So with short esters it’s not necessary to run longer cycles? Of course it makes sense, cheers bro.

I extended the first cycle because I experienced no sides, into the 8th week of second and no sides from the test and deca, not a pimple, hair loss or gyno…body tolerates AAS quite well I believe, hence the reasoning behind extending each cycle a little longer. Have regular blood work before an after and all is great.

Anyone else have some input for my third cycle?

bumb

Come on fellas there must be someone with an opinion?

comsol1 is offline Junior Member
    I could go with the usual of stats etc. But from what you have given I would go with test prop at 100mg/ml 2ml eod along with 100mg/ml tren 1ml eod. This would allow you to use one 3ml barrel eod. On top of this I would throw in an oral. First that comes to mind is winny at 50-75mg/d. The prop will help a little but the tren will still shut you down so I would run clomid at 25-50mg eod through out along with 5000iu hcg over the last three weeks theen run clomid at 150/100/50mg ed for the 3 wks following your cycle. Nolva or AI is optional as it is only 600mg of prop /wk so it is up to you.
    Last edited by comsol1; 04-05-2008 at 09:31 PM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by comsol1 View Post
    I could go with the usual of stats etc. But from what you have given I would go with test prop at 100mg/ml 2ml eod along with 100mg/ml tren 1ml eod. This would allow you to use one 3ml barrel eod. On top of this I would throw in an oral. First that comes to mind is winny at 50-75mg/d. The prop will help a little but the tren will still shut you down so I would run clomid at 25-50mg eod through out along with 5000iu hcg over the last three weeks theen run clomid at 150/100/50mg ed for the 3 wks following your cycle. Nolva or AI is optional as it is only 600mg of prop /wk so it is up to you.
    Yeah forgot to mention using winny in the last 4 weeks of this (second) cycle so I'll probably use winny again in a test prop and tren (third) cycle. Stats, 40 years old training solid now for over a year (almost done 2 cycles as mentioned), before that trained on and off (drug free) for ten years. Diet is clean work out 4 day split ride bike eod.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    The prop will help a little but the tren will still shut you down so I would run clomid at 25-50mg eod through out along
    prop will completly shut u down. clomid in the cycle will not do anything

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Yeah forgot to mention using winny in the last 4 weeks of this (second) cycle so I'll probably use winny again in a test prop and tren (third) cycle. Stats, 40 years old training solid now for over a year (almost done 2 cycles as mentioned), before that trained on and off (drug free) for ten years. Diet is clean work out 4 day split ride bike eod.
    How much tren you thinking bout? Be careful man. Seriously. What are your goals? Are you trying to gain? Cut?

Quote Originally Posted by hobbs9963 View Post
    How much tren you thinking bout? Be careful man. Seriously. What are your goals? Are you trying to gain? Cut?
    100 test prop (was thinking about sust 250 instead of test p but need to research it more) and 100 tren eod, will be a cutting cycle - bulking now on this second cycle - pct will be nolva, clomid and hcg for both. Have you used it (tren) before bro, why the caution?

What do you think a good third cycle would be bro?
    Last edited by oker; 04-05-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: forgot some points

prop will completly shut u down. clomid in the cycle will not do anything
    yeah I've never used clomid, arimidex , or for that matter any serm or ai during a cycle, never felt the need as I don't get sides (although I do have arimidex on hand in case of gyno)...only use nolva and clomid for pct.

I've been using it since 2003.

I've been using it since 2003.
    so why do I need to "be careful"???? if you've used it before and swear by it why the caution, once again?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    sust decca a bombs man with some HGH if i could affod it i would

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    sust decca a bombs man with some HGH if i could affod it i would
    Yeah I was thinking about this stack, read some good things about sust 250

so why do I need to "be careful"???? if you've used it before and swear by it why the caution, once again?
    I'm trying to help man. You obviously know nothing about tren or it's side effects. Can you tell me 3 of the side effects with tren?

I'm trying to help man. You obviously know nothing about tren or it's side effects. Can you tell me 3 of the side effects with tren?
    yeah I realize that dude (I think you misunderstand me), but you said "be careful" and I simply asked you why? I'm obviously not claiming to know the sides otherwise I wouldn't be asking you would I? Anyway, cheers for the input

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Running a SERM during the cycle and in conjunction with a 19nor such tren is a very bad advice.

CL

Ok guys planning my third cycle well in advance so would like some input from the experienced members who have done a few cycles

First cycle: 500 mg test e a week (12 weeks) pct nolva and clomid

Second cycle: 600 test e/400 deca (14 weeks) pct nolva and clomid

I really DO NOT want to use test e again but would like to try a different ester (want to break it up a little). I'm going for size and definition of course. Any ideas for third cycle fellas? All advice is welcome

Want to run third cycle 16 weeks so some compouns taht would fit into that time-span
    Why don't follow your first thought and just stick with test C for 16 weeks?
    What are your height, weight, bf% ?

CL

1-11 prop 150mgs eod
    1-10 tren 100mgs eod

Tren @ 100mgs EOD sounds a bit too much for a first user. He could keep it at 100-150mgs EOD but lowering the test to 75mg EOD tho.

CL

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Why don't follow your first thought and just stick with test C for 16 weeks?
    What are your height, weight, bf% ?

CL
    Hey CL, 200 pounds, 5.11" BF about 15 %. So you think the test c with tren then bro? Cheers in advance

Tren @ 100mgs EOD sounds a bit too much for a first user. He could keep it at 100-150mgs EOD but lowering the test to 75mg EOD tho.

CL
    Got it, cool bro thanks for that...good advice

Running a SERM during the cycle and in conjunction with a 19nor such tren is a very bad advice.

CL
    agreed, I've never had to run a serm during a cycle because never got gyno

Hey CL, 200 pounds, 5.11" BF about 15 %. So you think the test c with tren then bro? Cheers in advance
    Of course, you could run 12 weeks of test along with 10 weeks of Tren , then add winny the last 4/6 weeks if your bf% will be low enough to achieve the best results with it.

CL

Of course, you could run 12 weeks of test along with 10 weeks of Tren , then add winny the last 4/6 weeks if your bf% will be low enough to achieve the best results with it.

CL
    brilliant! thanks again bro

100m champ is offline Member

1-11 prop 150mgs eod
    1-10 tren 100mgs eod

ouch prop for 11wk..

So , oker mate, what are you planning to do so?

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    the last cycle i did was
    1-10 prop 100mg/day
    1-10 tren 75mg/day
    5-10 mast 100mg/day
    i recommend this cycle to anyone, just starting this cycle again but i'm dropping the mast for var @ 70mg/day, this cycle will get you strong lean and hard as hell. I think if your going with short esters you need to shoot every day for minimal sides, good luck

So , oker mate, what are you planning to do so?
    Hey bro, I think I'm gonna go for the 12 weeks of test c or 10 weeks of p, not sure yet as I'd like to try sust at some point, and the 10 weeks of tren you suggested (eod), along with the winny in the last 4-5 weeks. This is by no means a long cycle for me as my first consisted of 14 weeks and this one will be 16 weeks (test e/deca /winny) - and never got sides, "knock on wood".

The only delemna is the constant injections but I don't mind injecting every day because I love it...alternate injections between legs, biceps, shoulders, and possibly pecs but haven't worked out how to do pecs yet. Just not sure on what angle to go in...some say up towards the collarbone others say straight in one inch above nipple.

How do you do it CL?
    Last edited by oker; 04-06-2008 at 07:54 PM.

Thread Information