smallville2008 is offline New Member

New Member needs advice

hey im 19 and have been trainin for 3 years n been weight trainin hard now for 18months i used to weigh 16.5 stone of fat, i have been stayin between 13.2 and 13.6 for the past 5 months but with alot less bodyfat.

i have read up on steroids and seen the dramatic improvement in the gains my friends have made in the gym.
    i was wonderin what wud be the best stack to do to cut up n put on lean muscle.

i have been eatin very clean for the past month so feel im well prepared for a cycle

wud also appreciate and advice on different manufacturers as ive heard some are better than others

thanks alot for any advice.

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    as everyone here is going to tell you your to young, they prolly tell you to do a cutting diet

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yup, your hormones are high enough naturally to make great gains with out causing damage down the line. Watch the injected video about teens and steriods . Stay natural , you'll be happy you did when you get older. Once you have your personal life set, then late 20's or so decide if it's still worth while. With the natural base you have then, gear will yeild incredible gains. You can make good gains by getting your diet dialed in, supps and figure out what type of training works best for you. Doesnt seem like you know to much about training and dieting by the way you said your diet has been clean for a month.....do you really think that a month means your ready ???

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

well the past month ive been usin the CNP products with my meals previsously i had been jus eatin 3 good meals a day now im eatin several small meals.
    but will keep this up and take what u have said into account
    thanks for the advice.
    steroids seem far cheaper than supplements tho that was another attraction to them

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    Hey fella listen to the vets when they say wait till ure late 20s speaking from experince started when i was your age and regret every shot/pill ive taken since natural test levels and body all over the shop.

they may seem the cheaper alrternative now but its the cost to your health worth it? checkl the diet forums and training forums out.

cheers thanks alot guys
    ill check out the diet n trainin forums

Thread Information