Thread: young user

200byjune is offline Senior Member

young user

well a few of my friends were talkin to this kid thats 17 and told him that he should take deca and kickstart it with dbol . then they say when he turns 18 to take test and eq because the eq will get him really hard. but the main part is that they said since your young you dont need to take test because you have so much. question is, is recovery easier when younger?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    well a few of my friends were talkin to this kid thats 17 and told him that he should take deca and kickstart it with dbol. then they say when he turns 18 to take test and eq because the eq will get him really hard. but the main part is that they said since your young you dont need to take test because you have so much. question is, is recovery easier when younger?
    Recovery to natural test level is faster, but side effects are worse. why test after 18?!! is it like the tobacco rule or something?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    well a few of my friends were talkin to this kid thats 17 and told him that he should take deca and kickstart it with dbol. then they say when he turns 18 to take test and eq because the eq will get him really hard. but the main part is that they said since your young you dont need to take test because you have so much. question is, is recovery easier when younger?
    Then your friends are idiots.

He shouldn't be touching steroids till at least 21, preferably 24+

And deca with a dbol kickstart is an awful cycle.

And no he wont recover easier cause he's younger, infact more likely to do him permanent damage.

I suggest you tell your friends to stop advising Children to take powerful hormones.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post

And no he wont recover easier cause he's younger, infact more likely to do him permanent damage.

I suggest you tell your friends to stop advising Children to take powerful hormones.
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post

oh ya dont worry about that i didnt talk to my friends but the kid i told him dont talk to them. i asked him usual questions. are you researching, would you do pct? you no the usual. told him whenever he has a question to come talk to me. but where i come from in my county here are alot of young users. not so much now but last year and back in my grade. i mean the kid started making his own gear when he was 17.

feanixco is offline Banned

So true! You should slap your friends to sleep.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Sadly this happens alot, at my high school the football players are pressured into taking steroids at 16-17 to get a varsity spot, yet none of them know how to take them or what pct is, they just inject and play

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    The thing is when you get older you learn more. Many people did the same stupid thing when they were young too, but now we know more. We also did not have the internet to learn from. Nowadays there is just no excuse for being so reckless with your life. It takes a few minutes and you can learn about anything you care to learn about. Tell your friends to take a few minutes to learn why what they are doing can cause serious problems. In my high school more than 6 players got cancer from the pesticides being sprayed on the fields. It is just another example of live and learn. But for god sakes take a few minutes to learn and you might live a little longer.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i've tried to tell them but they don't listen, even when i can prove that training and dieting smart work by outlifting them in the weight room, i've just given up, they deserve whatever they get from their ignorance

anabolicalpha is offline New Member
    Steroids dont hurt you unless your not educated on them and actually dont know what your doing which is what phate pretty much said.

Thats why people get such shitty ****ing side effects cause everyone is dumb****ed educated on how to do this shit.

i agree completly. ive been studying steroids since i was 14 and the kid hes buying from is the guy im buying from. the kids been making his own gear since he was 17.

Thread Information