dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

slight gyno dupa95

Ok here we go. One week ago I started a 20mg nolva dose for slight gyno. Now the pinhead lump is gone. I was thinking of switching to a 1.2 1/2mg(one point two and a half) dose of letro for about a week and a few days be for my pct starts. I would continue with the nolva but lion is out and I only have enuff left for pct combined with clomid.
    I had my last shot on sunday I ran a 12 week test 500mg week dbol kicker. My stats are in my testE dbol kicker log.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    So you're asking is it o.k. to switch from nolva to letro to prevent the gyno from returning? i.e. replacing 20mg Nolva ED with 1.25mg letro ED because you want to save your nolva for PCT. Sure, but remember letro takes about 3-4 days to start working so continue with the nolva till then. I would just continue the letro into your PCT, are you using letro in the PCT? if so just continue with it at your PCT dose. Glad to hear your gyno is gone, thats always a good thing!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    i dont see any major prblems with that really. may cause some libido problems though (ketro always ruins mine). It would be nice if you had the nolva to run right through and for a couple of weeks after the letro is done to prevent rebound. I would taper the letro off as slowly as possible if no nolva is available,

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    thanks bro

Thread Information