Joker111086 is offline Associate Member

Quick Question bout something i want to try.

I just finished 1-12wk deca /300mg and 4-14 test E/300mgwk results were amazing thnx for all the guys who helped me out. Now that i got my size i wanted i want to get shreded out the asshole. i read up that T3 just burns fat cells no matter how much i would eat is this true? and is this gear or just a potent fat burner? and should i use it now or wait 4-5 weeks till my PCT's are done with then start it. Let me know guys. thanks

kick6 is offline Banned
    What you've heard about T3 is not true. T3 boosts your metabolic rate, but doesn't by any means target just stored fat. Your body will consume extra calories from wherever it can get them: food, stored fat, muscle. You can never just eat whatever you want. Its entirely possible to get fat even while taking T3 if you just cram your face full of garbage.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    diet diet diet!! replace candy bar with a bananna, replace the soda with juice or water!

Joker111086 is offline Associate Member
    i understand that guys. i dont eat what i want i went to the extreme their. i just wanted to know like how it works. so taking it would increase my metabolism and make me eat more therefore supplies the body with more nutrients? and if i dont eat more and take it then what would it do?

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker111086 View Post
    i understand that guys. i dont eat what i want i went to the extreme their. i just wanted to know like how it works. so taking it would increase my metabolism and make me eat more therefore supplies the body with more nutrients? and if i dont eat more and take it then what would it do?
    I'm not quite sure you understand what metabolism is. Metabolism is the rate at which your body uses calories. Its not directly linked to hunger at all. With T3 your body uses more calories which may or may not increase your hunger. If you ate maintenance calories for your weight and took T3, you'd lose a little weight.

Its important to keep your protein intake high while on T3 because your body isn't picky about what source of energy it burns. Its equally as likely to burn muscle as fat. T3 is definetly not a "sit around and drop fat" type of substance. You gotta keep your workouts strong ,and your protein intake high to replace the muscle that T3 will burn.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    nice job kick!

and joker im not bustin ur ba))s man just tryin to help out. from the outside looking in.

celticd is offline Associate Member
    listen friend
    dont be even thinking about fat burners or the like for the time being
    you will lose alot of water weight and size ove rthe nxt few wks,now that the cycle has ended
    load up on protein and use nothing but human grade drugs for pct
    youre body will be under enough pressure trying to get natty test levels back to normal
    rome wasnt build in a day,remember this...

celticd is offline Associate Member
    seriously pct is more important than ur cycle
    ive seen alot of gains fall off guys trying to do to much to soon
    i hope u have hcg nolva clomid for a basic pct
    i use alot of vitamins minerals tribulus proviron and a little clen with the above during my pct
    its hard to keep it all together,but hey best of luck

Thread Information