Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    amazinspiderman is offline Junior Member

High/Low Test and Tren doses

I've been searching around for answers to some questions i have but since i couldn't find them i just tought i should ask, so pls bare with me!

In the bulking cycles i've taken and the ones i've read on here i just came across one or two where ppl go over 1gram/week because some say going over 1gram just brings more sides than benefits.
    So what i'm thinking is if one takes 500mg/750mg test/week but with larger doses of ,lets's say tren , does this also serves as a bulker? Considering dieting and training are in check!

How will the gains of a 500mg/week test and 100mg/ED TrenA compare against a 1250mg/week test and 100mg/EOD TrenA? More ripped? More mass?
    I'm looking for the best mass builder cycle but i always believed test was the "father" of massbuilding

RAWDEAL: is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amazinspiderman View Post
    I've been searching around for answers to some questions i have but since i couldn't find them i just tought i should ask, so pls bare with me!

In the bulking cycles i've taken and the ones i've read on here i just came across one or two where ppl go over 1gram/week because some say going over 1gram just brings more sides than benefits.
    So what i'm thinking is if one takes 500mg/750mg test/week but with larger doses of ,lets's say tren , does this also serves as a bulker? Considering dieting and training are in check!

How will the gains of a 500mg/week test and 100mg/ED TrenA compare against a 1250mg/week test and 100mg/EOD TrenA? More ripped? More mass?
    I'm looking for the best mass builder cycle but i always believed test was the "father" of massbuilding

This sound like your stuck on the More is better that some Bro's Talk about..I disagree Bro ! ..%00mg of Test is fine for Bro's like us..If your a Ifbb pro and been on more years, than yes your body need more because it's use to it..but there is no reason for Me to take that much..I am on 750mg test E now, and as far as tren..i think you'll find that 100mg EOD is fine..I ran the TREN ACE at 100 ED..but i couldnt sleep for nothing, and i run longer cycles, so i need to sleep bro..i could deal w/ six weeks of shitty sleep, but not 16 wks...The Diff between 100mg ED and 100mg EOD was great..i slept better, and wasnt so agitated Bro..And my gains didnt suffer ! I'm not sure of you history so i cant tell you to go 750mg test..i been on 500mg forever..so it was time to try it, cant say i see much of a diff though, its to early for me to tell !

I didn't want to enter in that "more is better" so that's why i'm asking before doing something stupid.
    I can say that i've done 7 or so cycles and only on this last one i upped to 1g and i noticed a diference i've also ran tren 2 or 3 times and the only sides i get are sometimes the cough and hairloss, fortunetly i have no problem sleeping when i'm on.
    I made the questions because if i can get the same or more mass out of cycle with less test i will try it and save the money to up the doses for tren/deca /whatever, it's really hard for me to bulk. Whatever i take, even slin, i always get cut and i can't seem to put on any fat, so i'm afarid it i lower the test dose it will be even harder to put more mass on my bones.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    These are taken from some of my last posts/PM:

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee
    If you are not a first user of steroids, you don't need to get the benefit from test only, and in such dosages you will for sure. Tren at 200mg/week is pretty worthless, like running deca at the same dose. You'll want to avail of the impressing anabolic state caused by powerful compounds like tren, instead of searching results from high doses of test, tren is way more anabolic and it is better to use its properties instead of test's. This is the reason why you don't need test to gain mass and definition, in this case, but you need it for replace your natural physiologic functions possibly suppressed by tren.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee
    I understand, as I think my body doesn't reacts much different if I take 200 mg/week than above 500mg/week. What really makes me gain amazing results on cycle is a low dose of test in conjunction with an moderate-high dose of a more powerful anabolic compound such deca or tren , or even EQ or primo.
    My next plan on lean mass stack in fact I suppose it's gonna be 300mg cypio + 700mg deca per week kicksarting with 60mg/day of Dbol.
    It's not a good deal to take high doses of test in conjunction with a powerful 19nor compound as tren. Suppression and other androgenic -related sides are way more possible this way. Test magnifies tren sides and for this reason I always advise to run test to a lower dose, like 200/300mg per week in conjunction with a moderate/high dose of tren, like 400mg/week.

CL

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Test will give you estro sides, the estro sides will act like a magnifier to the tren (prog) sides...

Keep ya test dose a lot lower (HRT dose or just above) and utilize the benefits of the tren.

Then you dont have to worry about the aromtazisation of the test and then you will only have to keep the prog sides under control.

Test compared to tren is weak, but the low dose of test will allow you to keep ya erections and sense of well being.

Test for normal functioning
    Tren for the bulk and other benefits.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post

It's not a good deal to take high doses of test in conjunction with a powerful 19nor compound as tren . Suppression and other androgenic -related sides are way more possible this way. Test magnifies tren sides and for this reason I always advise to run test to a lower dose, like 200/300mg per week in conjunction with a moderate/high dose of tren, like 400mg/week.

CL
    Hit the nail on the head.... I used to think higher test was better... but after trial and error I find that a test dosage around 2-350 is perfect for me then add the tren @ say 3-500 and then a dht.... and bang its an amazing cycle...

It's not a good deal to take high doses of test in conjunction with a powerful 19nor compound as tren . Suppression and other androgenic -related sides are way more possible this way. Test magnifies tren sides and for this reason I always advise to run test to a lower dose, like 200/300mg per week in conjunction with a moderate/high dose of tren, like 400mg/week.

CL
    Damn your whoring little pudgy fingers are quick today chuck!

Spot on advice as always...

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Damn your whoring little pudgy fingers are quick today chuck!

Spot on advice as always...
    Thanks shifty, I beat you on this tho
    How was your nap?

Thanks shifty, I beat you on this tho
    How was your nap?
    Was fantastic, i had the most wicked dream!!

Shame Diablo wont go that far in real life though

I really appreciate you guys ansewring so fast with good advices
    So keeping low test doses will prevent or diminish tren sides, but so far the only cycles i've been seeing with TRT doses of test and tren/mast are for cutting what i'm looking for is bulking.
    I understand what you are saying and i'll probably try something like 14weeks testE 500mg/week TrenA 10weeks 400mg/500mg/week and last 4 or 5 weeks masteron .
    BTW it'll be my first time using testE i always use TestC!
    But in terms of bulking gains how does this compare to high test doses?
    Once again appreciate your replies!

So keeping low test doses will prevent or diminish tren sides, but so far the only cycles i've been seeing with TRT doses of test and tren/mast are for cutting what i'm looking for is bulking.
    I understand what you are saying and i'll probably try something like 14weeks testE 500mg/week TrenA 10weeks 400mg/500mg/week and last 4 or 5 weeks masteron .
    So I think you're not gonna follow our advices...
    Please, let us know your stats, age and cycle experience?

diet dictates if its a bulker or a cutter more than the compounds used.

What do you mean not going to follow your advices? I am.
    Originally i was thinking 1250mg test and 75mg tren EOD, but i can also tell you that i'm afraid to run only 250mg test/week with 400mg tren and since i can only get 250mg test amps it's that or 500mg.
    Can you tell me where in the cycle i mentioned did i go against you're advices?
    I'm really thankfull that you are helping me and yes i will follow you're advices but i also have to consider what i fell safe using and i don't fell safe with as little as 250mg test/week

So I think you're not gonna follow our advices...
    Please, let us know your stats, age and cycle experience?
    Sorry that it took long but i have to convert the measures since i'm in europe.
    Height : 5ft9
    Weight : 180lbs
    BF : 8%
    (my legs are sooooooo lacking training i'm ashamed)

Been training for 5 years cycling for 3 years, the info i'm looking for is for my 8th cycle, i've tried test/deca /npp/trenE/trenA/dbol /oxy/winstrol

I think that's it

RAWDEAL: is offline New Member

Thumbs up

CL
    I Don't care what anybody says..Thays some good advice right THER !!!

What do you mean not going to follow your advices? I am.
    Originally i was thinking 1250mg test and 75mg tren EOD, but i can also tell you that i'm afraid to run only 250mg test/week with 400mg tren and since i can only get 250mg test amps it's that or 500mg.
    Can you tell me where in the cycle i mentioned did i go against you're advices?
    I'm really thankfull that you are helping me and yes i will follow you're advices but i also have to consider what i fell safe using and i don't fell safe with as little as 250mg test/week
    I meant to run an HRT dose of test, just to supply your physiological functions, as it is the reason why we're gonna use test here. For your anabolic /androgenic purposes you have tren! A way more powerful substance. Keeping the test at 500mg/week (high in this case) means that your androgen receptors will probably be satured in conjunction with tren high androgenic properties.
    So believe me, you are way safer with HRT dose of test than with a higher one, also because test is the FIRST compound that bring your body to estrogen and suppression-related sides.

CL

Quote Originally Posted by RAWDEAL: View Post
    I Don't care what anybody says..Thays some good advice right THER !!!
    Thanks bro.

CL

I meant to run an HRT dose of test, just to supply your physiological functions, as it is the reason why we're gonna use test here. For your anabolic /androgenic purposes you have tren ! A way more powerful substance. Keeping the test at 500mg/week (high in this case) means that your androgen receptors will probably be satured in conjunction with tren high androgenic properties.
    So believe me, you are way safer with HRT dose of test than with a higher one, also because test is the FIRST compound that bring your body to estrogen and suppression-related sides.

CL
    Couldn't have said it better....

kinda jealous i didn't... lol

Sorry that it took long but i have to convert the measures since i'm in europe.
    Height : 5ft9
    Weight : 180lbs
    BF : 8%
    (my legs are sooooooo lacking training i'm ashamed)

Been training for 5 years cycling for 3 years, the info i'm looking for is for my 8th cycle, i've tried test/deca /npp/trenE/trenA/dbol /oxy/winstrol

I think that's it
    I am in europe too, you could write them down in metric too.

7 cycles???
    I'd want you to desribe me each of them please.

CL

Couldn't have said it better....

kinda jealous i didn't... lol

I beat you again...lol

I beat you again...lol
    You didnt get to 3,000 posts first though did ya???

Serious though, i totally agree with the test/tren dosing method. (for the benefit of the thread starter!)

Yeah -4

C'mon spiderman, we need your answers to give you ours

C'mon spiderman, we need your answers to give you ours

translation...

Chuck need excuses to postwhore to catch up to me on post count.

I am in europe too, you could write them down in metric too.

7 cycles???
    I'd want you to desribe me each of them please.

CL
    I'd be glad too if i could remember all of them
    My first 5 cycles were complete sh!t i didn't knew anything about aas so i trusted someone to do the cycles for me, so the cycles were 8 weeks long with long easters and pyramiding, they would start with 250mg testC for 2 weeks then 500mg for 4 weeks and back down to 250 for 2 weeks along with this it would be deca 200mg/week for the first 4 weeks then 400mg for 2 weeks the 200mg again 2 weeks, this is just an example but you can see how it was. It was like this for 4 cycles, the 2 last ones were 750mg test/week and the first one was dbol 20mg/day for 4 weeks and winstrol 10mg/day for 4 weeks.
    They were complete sh!t but like i said i knew nothing about aas and the guy doing this for me IS a Pro!

The last 2 cycles I did considering info from this site and they were
    weeks 1-12 sust250mg eod
    weeks 1-08 trenA 75mg eod
    weeks 09-13 winny 50mg eod

weeks 1-4 oxy 50mg/ED
    weeks 1-12 testC 900mg/week
    weeks 1-10 trenE 400mg/week

After the last one i had what i think you call carbon monoxide poisoning and ended up in the hospital cause i was in the garage tuning my car and the vents weren't working when we realized it was too late! I was off training for like 8 months also due to some personal stuff.

noo you're lying....

....-2

noo you're lying....

....-2
    your so harsh at times chuck!

how you find tren e spider?

I trust your judgment and your dosing protocol and will do as you say 250mg/week. I have to do 125mg 2x week right?
    For the sake of bulking what can i also do besides test + tren that will give me good results?
    I never tried masteron and was hoping to put it somewhere in this cycle

noo you're lying....

....-2
    Unfortunetly i'm not!
    I'm dead serious here!

chuck, b4 ya post again see the postwhore thread!

I'd be glad too if i could remember all of them
    My first 5 cycles were complete sh!t i didn't knew anything about aas so i trusted someone to do the cycles for me, so the cycles were 8 weeks long with long easters and pyramiding, they would start with 250mg testC for 2 weeks then 500mg for 4 weeks and back down to 250 for 2 weeks along with this it would be deca 200mg/week for the first 4 weeks then 400mg for 2 weeks the 200mg again 2 weeks, this is just an example but you can see how it was. It was like this for 4 cycles, the 2 last ones were 750mg test/week and the first one was dbol 20mg/day for 4 weeks and winstrol 10mg/day for 4 weeks.
    They were complete sh!t but like i said i knew nothing about aas and the guy doing this for me IS a Pro!

The last 2 cycles I did considering info from this site and they were
    weeks 1-12 sust250mg eod
    weeks 1-08 trenA 75mg eod
    weeks 09-13 winny 50mg eod

weeks 1-4 oxy 50mg/ED
    weeks 1-12 testC 900mg/week
    weeks 1-10 trenE 400mg/week

After the last one i had what i think you call carbon monoxide poisoning and ended up in the hospital cause i was in the garage tuning my car and the vents weren't working when we realized it was too late! I was off training for like 8 months also due to some personal stuff.
    Now I'm starting to like you anabolicspiderman, I'm realizing you had the same fvking first experiences I had too! And the guy who told me that crap is a high level competitor too....I wouldn't call mine "cycles" tho, since there were NO PCT sso all was lost.
    But it sounds the last two of yours were pretty well planned bro.
    So you are gonna run Test C, Tren A/E/H?? and something else?

CL

your so harsh at times chuck!

how you find tren e spider?
    I liked the Ace version better.
    With the Enan i was able to bulk more but i also went up in BF%, when i used Ace i was ripped and during training the pumps and vascularity were awsome!
    But to me the big difference is that with enan you couldn't really tell when it was working and with ace it you injected it before training YOU KNEW it was working

Sounds like both you and chuck had the same experiences as me also...

First 2-3 cycles were pretty much a wate of time over all, but atleast the lose of gains after motivated us all to research harder and take advantage of the compounds out there.

Now I'm starting to like you anabolicspiderman, I'm realizing you had the same fvking first experiences I had too! And the guy who told me that crap is a high level competitor too....I wouldn't call mine "cycles" tho, since there were NO PCT sso all was lost.
    But it sounds the last two of yours were pretty well planned bro.
    So you are gonna run Test C, Tren A/E/H?? and something else?

CL
    Yeah my pct was always the same, HCG for 3 weeks 1500iu 2x week!
    When i write this stuff i just want to bang my head against the keyboard cause i feel so fvckin stupid!
    On this one i'm gonna run TestE and TrenA, testE 250mg/week (as reccomended) for 14weeks and trenA probably 100mgEOD weeks 1-8 i feel that past 8 weeks tren does nothing for me even the Enan version.
    Now i ask you what can i add to the end?
    I was thinking masteron but if you have something better i'm all ears....

I liked the Ace version better.
    With the Enan i was able to bulk more but i also went up in BF%, when i used Ace i was ripped and during training the pumps and vascularity were awsome!
    But to me the big difference is that with enan you couldn't really tell when it was working and with ace it you injected it before training YOU KNEW it was working
    how was the diet on Tren E?

when you look back was ya diet different when you done the E compared to the A?

First 2-3 cycles were pretty much a wate of time over all, but atleast the lose of gains after motivated us all to research harder and take advantage of the compounds out there.
    Forgot to tell you both of the tren versions past 8 weeks do nothing for me, so if i take the ace version i can get 2 more weeks or so out of it

how was the diet on Tren E?

when you look back was ya diet different when you done the E compared to the A?
    Dieting was the same high caloric intake, high protein, high carbs, low fat, the difference is with the Enan i upped the carbs a little more.
    I feel if you take the Ace by week two you start feeling the effects and they will last until week 8, with enan you only feel that "superhuman strenght" by week 4 and i also "just feel right" up until week 8.
    The downside is that Ace gives me more cough than Enan!

Well said shifty pal.

Well said shifty pal.
    soooo glad i discovered this board and the advice given by the guys here...

might come across at times we're nasty gits, or arrogant, but guys who give GOOD advice here are TOTALLY the opposite... the advice and manor its put across is always relevant to the situation.

Yeah my pct was always the same, HCG for 3 weeks 1500iu 2x week!
    When i write this stuff i just want to bang my head against the keyboard cause i feel so fvckin stupid!
    On this one i'm gonna run TestE and TrenA, testE 250mg/week (as reccomended) for 14weeks and trenA probably 100mgEOD weeks 1-8 i feel that past 8 weeks tren does nothing for me even the Enan version.
    Now i ask you what can i add to the end?
    I was thinking masteron but if you have something better i'm all ears....
    Bro, mine was 5000IU once a week for 3 weeks!!
    Yours is a optimum cycle choice bro.
    Inject test twice a week 125mg. Since you've already used tren, I'd bump it to 125mg EOD or 75mg ED.
    The Test+19nor+DHT stack is a powerful kickassin' combo. So adding Masteron to the last 5 weeks will be a great deal. 75/100mg EOD. So it will act as an anti-e too at the end of your cycle.
    For the PCT I'd reccomend Anthony Roberts'

CL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information