Z-Ro is offline Senior Member

Vet, UG, HG: Your Experience

I have thought about this for quite some time now and I know many of you guys have been around for a while...BUT this is more aimed towards the older guys who have used for years and have been around the block...

Arnold, Zane, Columbo, etc...more than likely used HG gear....but with the rise of Vet and UG, HG seemed to fade out.

Now, for you older guys who have used all three, did you really see a major difference in HG vs Vet/UG

AND

Do you believe that humans respond better to AAS made for humans?

i.e.--Deca , Var, Drol, Dbol , Tbol, Test

vs

Vet-EQ, Winny, Tren

UG-Mast, (Tren too because of Parabolan )

It seems that after reading a lot I still come upon posts where guys claim that EQ domianted Deca or that Deca is made for humans and blows EQ out of the water etc...

Occasionally you will see the Tren is made for cattle arguement or EQ/Winny is for horses.

So it is a two part question I suppose HG vs the others and actual AAS made for human consumption vs animal consumption.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Hey, I aint no old schooler but ive personally delt with both grades and no matter what substance in Vet it left injection are swollen and red were Hg wouldnt and just seemed like a smoother cycle, but thats just me.

Thread Information