m3Zee is offline New Member

Switching Deca to Eq

Hey guys, I am 3 weeks into a cycle of Test and Deca , and to make a long story short, someone stole my gear. Now I only have access to Test and Eq and I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on switching mid cycle. Should I just finish the cycle up without either? Switch to eq? Hold out and try to find Deca (this isn't going to be very likely)?

If I do switch, how should I transition to the Eq? Should I load up the first week, or does it not matter because I have been taking Deca?

I really appreciate any advice you guys can give me.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    oh man that sucks! I quess go with the test and EQ. I would continue the test as is but the EQ I would front load for the first week and then go with around 600mg/wk. Not much else you can do. Good luck!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    3 weeks isnt much bro...especially for those 2 compounds which usually kick in at 4-6 weeks...go ahead and throw the EQ in there and go on.

Thanks, I'm gonna go ahead and switch over to the Eq then.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    whoa. did you buy the eq yet? if not dont throw it in. throw the money into supplements or food. you will get much better gains.

respek is offline Associate Member
    Why does the other guy dislike EQ the stuff works!

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    EQ works is just has a much deserved reputation of giving "mild" results.

No, I haven't picked up the Eq yet. Planning to tomorrow. This is my third cycle, and I really dont want to run it straight 500 mg/week Test. Last cycle I ran Test and Eq, and had good results. This time I wanted something a little stronger so I went with Deca . I only ran 400mg Eq last cycle, with 500mg Test, so I was thinking of going with 600mg this time if I switch.

If you don't like Eq, do you have any other suggestions? I don't think I am ready for Tren . The only other thing I was thinking was maybe Primobolan .

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    You really wont be able to see results on eq until around week 8, which is why I run it for min 12 weeks, 14usually. People wanna wine and say long cycles are bad, when your shut down, your shut down. Id front load and run atleast 12 weeks of EQ and extend test to 14 weeks so you can recover better...eq stays in the system for a month so if you started pct only two weeks after (considering you ended eq/test the same time) then you would be sacraficing two weeks of PCT bc EQ is still active.
    Last edited by VTliftVT; 04-10-2008 at 01:35 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m3Zee View Post
    No, I haven't picked up the Eq yet. Planning to tomorrow. This is my third cycle, and I really dont want to run it straight 500 mg/week Test. Last cycle I ran Test and Eq, and had good results. This time I wanted something a little stronger so I went with Deca . I only ran 400mg Eq last cycle, with 500mg Test, so I was thinking of going with 600mg this time if I switch.

If you don't like Eq, do you have any other suggestions? I don't think I am ready for Tren. The only other thing I was thinking was maybe Primobolan.
    if you havnt got it yet save your money. you would not be able to notice the differentce between a test only run and test/eq. spend the money on protien powder and chicken breasts

Thread Information