Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fcporto11 is offline New Member

Cutting Cycle..Need help setting it up!!!

Im taking 600mg a week of TEST E
    Im taking 400mg a week of EQ } 20 shots total in vile (its a blend)

Im taking 60mg a day of ANAVAR (150 pills)

I also have 100 pills of winstrol.

Im taking 30mg a day of ACCUTANE (ive been taking it for 2 months and have to continue it till summer my doctor said to clear everything)

To finish it up i have my PCT (nolva)

My goal is to be shredded up and cut by summer. Im cut up but i want to have my chest very cut and shredded without really having to flex.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO RUN THIS CYCLE WIHTOUT HARMING MY BODY AND GETTING THE BEST RESULTS POSSIBLE??

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcporto11 View Post

Im taking 30mg a day of ACCUTANE (ive been taking it for 2 months and have to continue it till summer my doctor said to clear everything)

My goal is to be shredded up and cut by summer. Im cut up but i want to have my chest very cut and shredded without really having to flex.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO RUN THIS CYCLE WIHTOUT HARMING MY BODY AND GETTING THE BEST RESULTS POSSIBLE??

Well, not sure what your askin here....you have your cycle you are currently on and you are saying your going to stay on it??? Are you asking how to better modify what you have? Wanna use diff compounds? What?

whats the best way to run this cycle, i havent started it yet. How can run all these things into the perfect cycle. Opinions deff. appreciated

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

So you want to get to 6% bodyfat is what your saying..... sorry to tell you this but steroids wont help much with that.... whats your diet look like right now?... before we even begin constructing this cycle...

i eat in portions. I usually eat a peanut butter sandwich with whole weat bread and salad and just try and keep the food very healthy with the carbs down. But i do cheat alittle i wont lie.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    i eat in portions. I usually eat a peanut butter sandwich with whole weat bread and salad and just try and keep the food very healthy with the carbs down. But i do cheat alittle i wont lie.
    is this a joke? spend time in the diet forum. any gear w/ a diet like this would be an absolute waste of time. peanut butter sandwitch.

Thread Information