fdrx7man is offline Member

cycle for a baseball player?

a buddy at the gym I work out with on occasion came to me and asked me if id put together a cycle for him for baseball.. now its his first cycle, so I mentioned to him test e for 12-4 weeks at 500mg a week would do wonders!

he wants to run two compounds.. i figured test e and deca at 500mg and 300mg a week.. does anyone think of anything different?

he says hed like to gain about 15-20 pounds but eb able to play ball like hes never played before.. I think the test will do that for him! but what would you guys say?

hes 5'7" 175-180 pounds been training since ive known him and its been 3 years easy! never done a cycle.. and he eats pretty good id say his BF is around 11-12% not much more than that if im off..

anyone?

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    I recommend Halo for any athlete

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    a buddy at the gym I work out with on occasion came to me and asked me if id put together a cycle for him for baseball.. now its his first cycle, so I mentioned to him test e for 12-4 weeks at 500mg a week would do wonders!

he wants to run two compounds.. i figured test e and deca at 500mg and 300mg a week.. does anyone think of anything different?

he says hed like to gain about 15-20 pounds but eb able to play ball like hes never played before.. I think the test will do that for him! but what would you guys say?

hes 5'7" 175-180 pounds been training since ive known him and its been 3 years easy! never done a cycle.. and he eats pretty good id say his BF is around 11-12% not much more than that if im off..

anyone?

He would easily gain 20lbs off of the test alone. If he will not run test alone and he has to add deca, id atleast run it at 2 grams times his body weight so minimum 360gm/week. Might as well round it to 400mg/week. Deca will be good due to its effects on the joints as well.

Thread Information