reddragon4954 is offline Member

Test Suspension and gyno prevention

I will be using Test Suspension in the next month or so. I plan along with a few other things to run Suspension at 50mg 2x's a day (100mg ED).

I really want to give this stuff a go b/c I heard it can put on muscle faster than anything , granted diet and training our on point.

I want to be causious in terms of the gyno, so would 1.5mg ED of Letro be enough you think to prevent gyno problems?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    no need to use letro with test only use adex and even then I wouldn't use it till you see signs of gyno unless you want to minimize bloat as well.

Bump for the original poster.

I've got some TNE I'd like to run at the end of this summer. Can anyone who's run it give some advice?

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Bump for the original poster.

I've got some TNE I'd like to run at the end of this summer. Can anyone who's run it give some advice?
    what would you like to know I have experience with it.

Is it any different from prop as far as sides, gyno, etc. are concerned?

What doses did you run? How long?

What was recovery like compared to other compounds?

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Is it any different from prop as far as sides, gyno, etc. are concerned?

What doses did you run? How long?

What was recovery like compared to other compounds?
    sides are dose dependent just like any test but ime the sides were the same. I found it causes more bloat than other tests. I have run up to a gram but I personally like 100mg ed I dont like going real high with test i rely on the other compounds I run to do the work. the longest I have run it was six wks. I have never ran it by itself. recovery is the same. the only thing I found different about susp vs. other tests is the results and pain of injects. I see results quicker and I gained more weight on susp. the injects can hurt but i think their about the same as prop if its water based. im using oil based right now and its painless. personally I like short esters so if you want to bulk and want something that offers quick results its great.

Thread Information