Gh0stbuster is offline New Member

Cycle with almost no water weight before the summer

I am soon as ripped as I want to be before the summer and I was planing a cycle to do eighter before or in the summer. But what steroids should I combinate for the best mass gaining effect on a clean bulk without draining to much water? Last time when I was on Testo E I looked like a water baloon and I don't want this to happen in this cycle.
    I don't want to combinate mor than 2 steroid types.

I was thinking tren and ??

Stats: 19 years old, 181cm, 86kg. Cycles done before: 1.

And how much should I use every week for how long?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Stats: 19 years old no one guna advise you here you are to young.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Welcome to the board.
    At 6'2" tall and 189 lbs. you have nowhere met your natural growing potential and you are too young to be already experimenting with powerful Anabolic Steroids . You could have tons of natural testosterone floating in your young body right now, but because of using Testo-E your levels could be anywhere? Did you have blood work taken, baseline or at the end of your last cycle? What was your PCT for that cycle? What does your diet consist of, exactly, breakdown by macros. Pro./Carb./Fat. What was the length of your last cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0stbuster View Post
    I am soon as ripped as I want to be before the summer and I was planing a cycle to do eighter before or in the summer. But what steroids should I combinate for the best mass gaining effect on a clean bulk without draining to much water? Last time when I was on Testo E I looked like a water baloon and I don't want this to happen in this cycle.
    I don't want to combinate mor than 2 steroid types.

I was thinking tren and ??

Stats: 19 years old, 181cm, 86kg. Cycles done before: 1.

And how much should I use every week for how long?

Gh0stbuster is offline New Member
    I did not have any blood work taken, but I haven't gotten any side effects that can be linked to high blood preasure. Only side effects I got was a bloated face and body and ace (or what you call it) so all went well after my opinion.

My PCT was Nolva tabs, and the cycle ended when I was 18 years old and I haven't lost a lot of muscles or weight after the cycle, but a little ofc.

The lenght of my last cycle was 10 weeks and I used 500mg of Testo E every week.

The reason I just weight 86kg is because my fat % is low, it's about 8-9% now. I've been at 100kg with higher fat %.

My diet is really good and I have always eaten clean food. I get about 300 proteins every day and a lot of carbs from pasta and rice when I am bulking.
    Last edited by Gh0stbuster; 04-13-2008 at 05:32 AM.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    http://www.steroid.com/#top Please watch the vid on teens ond steroids . this comes from the top adviser on stroids in the world.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Welcome to the board.
    At 6'2" tall and 189 lbs. you have nowhere met your natural growing potential and you are too young to be already experimenting with powerful Anabolic Steroids. You could have tons of natural testosterone floating in your young body right now, but because of using Testo-E your levels could be anywhere? Did you have blood work taken, baseline or at the end of your last cycle? What was your PCT for that cycle? What does your diet consist of, exactly, breakdown by macros. Pro./Carb./Fat. What was the length of your last cycle?
    He's 5'11" tall. BTW too young for steroids .

CL

sitries is offline Associate Member
    tren at 19!!!!! id advise not!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information