xweighted is offline New Member

Anavar cycle - dose & duration?

Hi all,

Just got 400 **** var in. Debating whether to do 70mg/ day for 8 weeks or 80mg/ day for 7 weeks. What do you think?

Am really exited about **** products as heard nothing but positive feedback.

Also have some testoviron test e left over from my first test e dbol cycle. Tempted to run 250-350mg/week along with the var but got acne quite bad on my last cyle (test e 500mg/ week 12 weeks, dbol 30mg/week, 4 weeks.) and don't want a repeat.

Unfortunately as I ran 2 compounds I dont know if it was the test or dbol that triggered it! If only I'd listened!!

I am trying to cut fat and add 7-10lbs LBM.

Any advice and recommendations are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

austin4023 is offline Junior Member
    Anavar 70mg a day for 8 weeks is fine.... There's a chance anavar will shutdown your natural testosterone production so it is recommended to run a low dosage of test all the way through. If you run 70mg var a day, and 250mg/week of test E im pretty sure you will get exactly the gains your expecting

xweighted is offline New Member
    Thanks Austin.

Any other views?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    i would say 70-80mg/ed for 10 weeks. Var is mild, but you still need a proper PCT lined up

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    well var wont shut you down adding test will shut you down. i would rather do a var only then a test var, but i wouldnt do either

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xweighted View Post
    Hi all,

Just got 400 **** var in. Debating whether to do 70mg/ day for 8 weeks or 80mg/ day for 7 weeks. What do you think?

Am really exited about **** products as heard nothing but positive feedback.

Also have some testoviron test e left over from my first test e dbol cycle. Tempted to run 250-350mg/week along with the var but got acne quite bad on my last cyle (test e 500mg/ week 12 weeks, dbol 30mg/week, 4 weeks.) and don't want a repeat.

Unfortunately as I ran 2 compounds I dont know if it was the test or dbol that triggered it! If only I'd listened!!

I am trying to cut fat and add 7-10lbs LBM.

Any advice and recommendations are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

a lot of people say var stops working after week 6, im on it right now. im running a 6wk cycle, keep me posted on hwo ur cycle goes though

Thread Information