hdrider135 is offline Banned

test e 500mg/week

so im going to be starting my first cycle soon it is going to be

1-10 test e 500mg/week

ive been reading around on hear a lot but im still unclear on what would make the best pct for this cycle and whether i should use nolvadex , clomid, aromisen, or arimidex

also, i know that most people agree that the time between cycles should be pct + time on. i finished doing one of those legal prohormones about 3-4 weeks ago and was wondering if this rule still applies? that is, does it take just as long for my test levels to return to normal with a weak legal prohormone as it does with aas?

thanks

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Use Anthony Roberts PCT, get blood work done to see where you stand about starting.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Age? Stats?

6'0
    13-16% bf

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    too young.

if anyone can give me constructive advice i know everyones gonna say im 2 young but im gonna do it

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Post 2 and 5 are both sound advice.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    There is simply too much you could do naturally now. I know you will not listen to us, but someday you will be writing the same thing to others your age now.
    Just remember, there has to be some reason complete strangers would seem to care about what you are planning on doing. In all reality you may be fine. But if you have friends that are also doing it, something will probably happen to one or a few of you. Believe it or not, we are just looking out for you bro. Good luck and be safe.

i naturally have low testosterone . ive done a lot of legal prohormones but those just dont do it for me nemore. i have injected before test and deca when i was 17 but i stopped soon after starting the cycle because i decided i was not ready. so hear i am and im ready now

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your test levels? Do you think they may be low due to your shots you did when you were 17?
    I am not trying to attack you, but rather learn more. I have low test levels now, possibly due to my own abuse and ignorance in my youth.
    Nowadays, there is simply a lot of info at your fingertips. You are at the right place to learn, but whether you do is up to you.
    Good Luck!

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    I wish people would shh with the "Too young" lark. What age did most of us start using and were told prior that we were "too young", but still done it anyway? Too many. At least this guys has done some sort of research.. that clearly reflects from his 'Correct PCT' question.

Its all about being 'Politically correct' round here and its absurd. Everyone follows everyone. Noone stands on his own feet and says how it really is.

And to answer the original quest, either

1. Anthony Roberts PCT. (Depending on the funds available - or hold out until they are)

2. Nolvadex 40mg for 2 weeks. 20mg for 2 weeks. That is suffice for a test only cycle imo.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Maverick_J8; 04-16-2008 at 02:08 PM.

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Why is 500mg/wk always the recommended dosage for beginner cycle? Is 250mg/wk not worth running? Thanks

thanks maverick

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    to young man... your have plenty of time to grow.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    He should maximize the gains he could achieve from being a teen and natty. aas should be used responsibly, its the misuse that leads to problems. Your going to get the same answer from most responsible members because its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post
    I wish people would shh with the "Too young" lark. What age did most of us start using and were told prior that we were "too young", but still done it anyway? Too many. At least this guys has done some sort of research.. that clearly reflects from his 'Correct PCT' question.

Its all about being 'Politically correct' round here and its absurd. Everyone follows everyone. Noone stands on his own feet and says how it really is.

1. Anthony Roberts PCT. (Depending on the funds available - or hold out until they are)

2. Nolvadex 40mg for 2 weeks. 20mg for 2 weeks. That is suffice for a test only cycle imo.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post

Good luck.
    Ah ok so you stand "on your own feet" and give advice like 2 weeks of Nolva will suffice? Then in this case is way better that everyone follows everyone.

CL

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    He should maximize the gains he could achieve from being a teen and natty. aas should be used responsibly, its the misuse that leads to problems. Your going to get the same answer from most responsible members because its true.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by kirk3624 View Post
    Why is 500mg/wk always the recommended dosage for beginner cycle? Is 250mg/wk not worth running? Thanks
    NO, since your body produces naturally nearly 100mgs per week.

CL

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Ah ok so you stand "on your own feet" and give advice like 2 weeks of Nolva will suffice? Then in this case is way better that everyone follows everyone.

CL
    4 weeks actually.

Thread Information