dexx is offline New Member

Started my cycle.. made a stupid miscalculation

Hey guys,

I started my Test E cycle today, but I made a foolish miscalculation, I'm just wondering if I should be okay.

I shot 400mg in one, but I was planning on 400mg/wk (200mg 2x/wk).

I got a little bit light headed after but everything feels okay now, just a little soreness.. Should I skip the second injection this week and then continue the week after at 200/200?

I would love if someone could ease my mind :P

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    if your only doign 400/week . skip the next planned shot and start doign 2 the next week and so on.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    i actually did that on purpose for my cycle. Shooting a large dose for your first shot is called "frontloading"...do a search on it. Hopefully some of the pros will chime in.

Aww thanks guys.. I really do appreciate the support on this forum.

I freaked out because it's not very concentrated (200mg /cc) so I couldn't believe I was shooting 2cc's lol

So I can either skip the next scheduled dose or I can take it anyways (counting today as a frontload)?

ya shooting more prevents less sides. so you can always inject another 200mgs your next shot and count that week as a front load then after start your 400mgs divided into 2 shots.

what do you have in mind for a PCT ?

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Hey guys,

I started my Test E cycle today, but I made a foolish miscalculation, I'm just wondering if I should be okay.

I shot 400mg in one, but I was planning on 400mg/wk (200mg 2x/wk).

I got a little bit light headed after but everything feels okay now, just a little soreness.. Should I skip the second injection this week and then continue the week after at 200/200?

I would love if someone could ease my mind :P
    The lightheaded would be nerves and adrenaline id say. First time i shot I almost passed out, then I realised I had held my breath the whole time

Front loading would be fine, you could also get away with just taking 400mg 1x/week throughout the whole cycle.

Smitty

Wellll... I had it in my mind I wanted to stack some M1T on this cycle. I want to start it next week. Either 10mg or 20mg a day, but I'm a little iffy on it. I already bought it and I really want to add it in. Any thoughts?

PCT I think I would be fine with just 20mg nolva and 100mg clomid for a month (2 weeks after).

mick86 is offline Member
    400mg in a single shot is fine, I injected 1000mg of test and 800mg of deca yesterday because im front loading both. I will run them at 500mg Test E pw and 400mg Deca pw in further weeks possibly each shot divided up into 2 shots spaced out evenly.

I recommend just continuing on with your cycle as planned from now. Can I ask what was the deciding factor in you choosing to slit up your shots into twice a week? I know the general theory is more stable blood levels but nothing beyond that.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I based the test off of a number of successful cycles I've read about on the boards. I guess I just had this conception that it was most effective (in terms of blood levels and saturation) split into two.

For anyone who knows, IF I insisted on adding 10mg ED M1T, what is the safest way to do it? Should I be worried about it shutting me down before the test kicks in? Or can I start it right away?

redcellcount is offline New Member
    na dont worry about the M1T i did a cycle of it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and same again. it dident make me shrink at a dose of 20mg ed. just make sure you take milk thistle and nac with it. id bump the dose to 20mg ed , 10mg is little effective.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Not at all...If that was your first shot, I'd do also the second at 400mg, so you'll have a full frontload week, then 200mg 2x week for the next weeks.

CL

Thanks boys! Anymore opinions on adding the M1T in? Good replacement for dbol to kickstart it?

Thread Information