Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

TEST E only cycle...sucks

hey guys...ive been using ROTEXMEDICA 250/ml amps @ 500mg/week..for 7 weeks now. so far i've put on 12 lbs or so...though ive gained weight my muscles still look the same...no change in size ESPECIALLY my ARMS and CALVES...i train hard all the time...plus my mother says my face looks bigger...though i dont notice it much...its not too bad anyway i went to the gym the other day to measure my BF...no change im still around 10 % or so...i have gained strength on some exercise like legs press and dead lifts and back....my banch has not improved much weight wise....anyway am i jus holding some water. my arms still feel scrawny as usual though i train them hard...so far test E has given me 12lbs with no apparent change in size or muscle shape....i still look the same only i weigh 12 lbs more....lately my appetite has been going crazy as well i eat and then get hungry rite after...not to mention Test shots hurt like a Mofo and leave swelling on the injection site some times....i personally think i should have stacked deca with it....but like i said im jus heavier noting else...this is my first cycle and i plan to run it for 3 more weeks....total 10 weeks. ive been eating and good training hard...but im not seeing my physique transform. WTF?
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 04-16-2008 at 12:32 PM.

austin4023 is offline Junior Member
    ummm im not really sure bro i dont think ive ever heard anything like this before. sry man maybe someone else can help you

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats for starters? do you know how many cals your eating daily and how many come from pro/carb/fat???

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    what are your stats for starters? do you know how many cals your eating daily and how many come from pro/carb/fat???

24 yrs old...5'7" 162 rite now before i was 150 lbs....no i dont calorie count but i eat clean and enuff and get my protien in...i thought this shit was suppose to blow u up regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    24 yrs old...5'7" 162 rite now before i was 150 lbs....no i dont calorie count but i eat clean and enuff and get my protien in...i thought this shit was suppose to blow u up regardless.
    no you are sadly mistaken..steroids are NOT magic beans that will blow you up..you need a solid foundation, which you do not yet have at 150lbs..you have plenty of room left to grow naturally..diet and training are way more important than taking steroids..you need to eat to grow..if you dont eat, you will not grow on steroids either, nor will you keep what gains you get too

this is an example of a bulking diet..this is how you should start eating

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Andro9 is offline Member
    no you are sadly mistaken..steroids are NOT magic beans that will blow you up..you need a solid foundation, which you do not yet have at 150lbs..you have plenty of room left to grow naturally..diet and training are way more important than taking steroids..you need to eat to grow..if you dont eat, you will not grow on steroids either, nor will you keep what gains you get too

^^^

STEROIDMD is offline Associate Member

Still you would think he would see some gains if he's training hard and eating decent. Maybe he's not maximizing its potential but I would think he would definately have some type of noticable gains. I've seen lots of people (usually young guys) use aas and not really know what they are doing and have big gains.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^It's not fake gear if you've already gained 12lbs. It's this:
    no i dont calorie count but i eat clean and enuff and get my protien in...i thought this shit was suppose to blow u up regardless.
    ...and, no, Test E cycles don't suck at all.

ONENUT is offline New Member
    Looks real from here, especially if it's nice and thick.

Since you don't know how much you actually "get in" as far as calories and protein, what do expect to have gained .

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    I here ya, i remember those times, the fact is that we don't just Blow up w/ cut muscles, your gaining bro, but it will take you atleast a year IMO to do a couple mass cycles, then a cutter to notice a defined muscular development, now you are going to be bigger, but at this point you have gained the 12 pounds over your entire body, so thats to say 1lb in your arm, 1lb in your face, ect..............12 lbs spread over your faseek is not going to look like your a bodybuilder...Alot of these bro's here have been cycling and training for years to even look like a 1/4 of a ifbb pro.....i remember my first cycle was disapointing because i went into it thinking i bought some magic beens from Jack...and to find out that i gained 20 lbs over my whole frame it wasnt what i thought it would look like, 4 cycles or so ltr, i felt like i was acomplished...but you have to be serios, and not get discoraged, or you will loose interest and never get there..... Just my two cents........for some it's a quick winter hobby, and then the faze is over to another infactuation...and if thats the case, save your money and get into Hot rods, because atleast you can spend your $$$ and get imitiate results w/ a 350 big block and a pair of Hooker Headers and a Holy Carb ! You'll be satified in 10.2 sec on a 1/4 mi strip ! Keep up the Hard work Bro...You'll See !
    We have to have the Drive, i can't tie you to a treadmill Like My boy fellony...............LOL , or we would all look like this>>>>>>>>>>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEST E only cycle...sucks-pitt.jpg  

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to front load allowing me to get up to speed more quickly.

he gained 12 lbs in 7 weeks so far..its not like he didnt gain anything..besides test e takes 4-5 weeks to kick in

jonnsbig is offline Junior Member

wow

he gained 12 lbs in 7 weeks so far..its not like he didnt gain anything..besides test e takes 4-5 weeks to kick in
    Im learning all the time, 4 to 5 weeks to kick in in what way, physically or what?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    MAgic beans eh'?

No it will not blow you up regardless, were not working with a miracle here bro. You really do need to count your daily caloric intake broken down by macros or you will not be getting enough food in. Keep track of it and youll find how easy youll grow. I want to see what your eating day to day so post it. We can help you add things in and also keep track of what your getting day to day.

STEROIDMD is offline Associate Member
    I know but sounds like its just water. Maybe could be fake gear???

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDMD View Post
    I know but sounds like its just water. Maybe could be fake gear???
    here is the pic of the ampules im using they are by ROTEXMEDICA and 250/ml/amp....made in germany. got em shipped from Thailand. sorry this the best i could do with the pics. ive heard good stuff about rotexmedica...but here take a look for urself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEST E only cycle...sucks-test-e.jpg  

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    test e cycle doesnt suck. if you are eating and training right then its a matter of time.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    if you put on 12 lbs and you dont look any different its probably because your looking in the mirror everyday and dont see the change happening, wait till somebody you know who hasn't seen you for a few weeks tells you that your shoulders are getting bigger or something and your be

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Take before and after photos and then only strip down and look at yourself every week.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    What if his magic beans werent real, would they still be magic beans, or just beans....

tazzy21 is offline New Member
    hey guys...ive been using ROTEXMEDICA 250/ml amps @ 500mg/week..for 7 weeks now. so far i've put on 12 lbs or so...though ive gained weight my muscles still look the same...no change in size ESPECIALLY my ARMS and CALVES...i train hard all the time...plus my mother says my face looks bigger...though i dont notice it much...its not too bad anyway i went to the gym the other day to measure my BF...no change im still around 10 % or so...i have gained strength on some exercise like legs press and dead lifts and back....my banch has not improved much weight wise....anyway am i jus holding some water. my arms still feel scrawny as usual though i train them hard...so far test E has given me 12lbs with no apparent change in size or muscle shape....i still look the same only i weigh 12 lbs more....lately my appetite has been going crazy as well i eat and then get hungry rite after...not to mention Test shots hurt like a Mofo and leave swelling on the injection site some times....i personally think i should have stacked deca with it....but like i said im jus heavier noting else...this is my first cycle and i plan to run it for 3 more weeks....total 10 weeks. ive been eating and good training hard...but im not seeing my physique transform. WTF?
    I'm no guru but have done a bunch of cycles. Sometimes people who are taking test or dbols, anadrol , something that makes you retain water will make you put on weight but you can't really see the difference in muscle size because your whole body is swelling from the water. Your muscles appear puffy or nothing at all. If I were you, I would add in a anavar or tbol cycle to help harden the muscles or add in a dbol cycle.
    jus my .02.
    cheers

^^what he needs to add in is more calories and nothing else. Especially at 162lbs.

thanks bros all are helpful tips...all in all seems like im on the rite track my goal is to hit 170 lbs by the end of this cycle...im gaining steady weight...and my appetite is getting redicoulously high. but since this is my first...im gonna wait till the end of this cycle...to see if i reach 170 lbs....and i do have dbol which i could proly use for 2 weeks @ 30 mg....thats all i have...anyway i dont wanna use it while on test cuz i dont wanna bloat up to a baloon....so if i decide to go with it...ill prolly use it after my last test shot....when u're suppose to wait 2 weeks before beginning pct. so that 2 week period after the cessation of test is what i was thinking if at all....rite after that 2 weeks boom PCT.
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 04-17-2008 at 12:32 PM.

You main concern should be making a proper diet than you can post it up for critiques. That'll help you get to 170 no problem.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I know everyone is saying diet but if you are taking Test and not noticing anything at all it has to be your diet or its fake. AAS allows you to maybe eat dirtier and not gain much fun but AAS creates a positive enviroment for your muscles to grow and you need to feed them...its like watering and fertalizing a plant.

So get out there and water and feed yourself, do not get discourage, just try to get in more cals. I am not some diet guru or not guilty of messing up my diet myself and diet is definatley the hardest part in bbing IMO.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    KICK IN as in when your test levels reach their peak optimal level, this is normally when you start to see some noticable gains.

From the first day you inject the test is working, it just takes time to build up those levels.

Also I still want to see your daily diet.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I definately think diet is the hardest thing in bbing.......i love lifting and training, but i would also love to eat whatever, whenever.......Diet is definately more than 50% of the Battle...

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I am on my first cycle right now......which up until a week ago was Test E only and I am totally satisfied. My benchpress has gone up 100lbs and I have put on 15lbs...I am so happy.

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    i have the same problem. i usually like to stack propionate and tren acetate and i pack on 20 lbs in a month. i've been doing 600 mgs or so of test-e and haven't even gained half that and its been over 6 weeks! people talk about meal plans, calories, etc but i know where your coming from. if you really want mass, i found that the omnadren 250 test blend @ 500mg/wk, stacked with dianabol will get the job done. trust me on this

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Eat,sleep,train,Eat,sleep,train..........aas are a small piece of the puzzle...My Favorite piece!! but still just a piece.....

comsol1 is offline Junior Member
    At 162lbs. and 10% bf that puts you at around 146.lbs. of lean mass. So 1500kcals would do you if you did nothing but considering what you are trying to accomplish. You could jsut throw in a HEALTHY sized PBJ sandwich with your preworkout meal/drink and there is an extra 500kcals. Chocolate milk or even plain milk for that matter is great. Chili beans are very calories dense. With whatever you are eating right now just throw one of these suggestion in there along with an extra 50g of protien to go WITH one of these choices and you should be great.

Andro9 is offline Member
    Edit**

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    I've been using test c 400mg wk. and Nandralone 300 mg a week for 5 wks and have put on 17lbs of hard muscle. my caloric intake is also around 4,000-4,900 a day and I weigh 137lbs. YOU NEED TO EAT MORE.

I would also recommend Muscle Milk Collegiate from Cytosport. With whole milk and 3scoops of vanilla ice cream one shake is over 1,000 cals.
    Last edited by DeputyLoneWolf; 04-18-2008 at 02:59 PM.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    I am no fan of test. In fact I hate it! You sound like you just have test bloat. At least you aren't seeing tests other perks like acne, hairloss, and gyno. Test is not best.

Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    I am no fan of test. In fact I hate it! You sound like you just have test bloat. At least you aren't seeing tests other perks like acne, hairloss, and gyno. Test is not best.
    lets see..you hate test, you hate winny..what dont you hate??

lets see..you hate test, you hate winny..what dont you hate??

I hate all gear except tbol and var actually. Too many sides to deal with with 95% percent of the stuff out there. For legal supps, I am a huge fan of halotest 25, the best legal roid/ PH out there. All the other supplments I consider snake oil, other than protein and creatine of course.
    Last edited by fedorrulz; 04-18-2008 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    I hate all gear except tbol and var actually. Too many sides to deal with with 95% percent of the stuff out there. For legal supps, I am a huge fan of halotest 25, the best legal roid/ PH out there. All the other supplments I consider snake oil, other than protein and creatine of course.
    sweet that means more gear for me..the side you need to worry about most is your how badly your cholesterol profile is when you take any oral as they all destroy it..i can deal with some the little cosmetic sides...like acne or bloat

sweet that means more gear for me..the side you need to worry about most is your how badly your cholesterol profile is when you take any oral as they all destroy it..i can deal with some the little cosmetic sides...like acne or bloat

With my job I can't get bloat, acne , or hairloss. I will lose it if I do. That's why only tbol and var are safe. I only do 5 week cycles to reduce the cholsterol damage.

last i checked its illegal to fire someone bc of their appearance..let me guess..you do modeling?

model with zits and no hair = unemployed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information