asl598 is offline New Member

Halovar-- How much to cycle?

I recently bought Halovar (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17-diol)

It's 30, 50MG capsules. But I believe 50mg is offly too much for my first cycle. The only drawback is, the capsules..I'm not sure sure if I can cut them in half without destroying the pill.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks In Advanced

you can not post links to sup sights.

Gsxxr

wjclinton is offline Junior Member
    I'd break it open and snort half of it before your workout. You should gain 10 pounds instantly, only drawback is you'll shrink back to normal in a couple hours.

Uconish is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wjclinton
    I'd break it open and snort half of it before your workout. You should gain 10 pounds instantly, only drawback is you'll shrink back to normal in a couple hours.

I dont even know how to respond to this?

Man.

First post on the site, and can't even be respected with a mature reply. Thanks?

Anyone else?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not seeing any info outside the manufacturer's claims on the effective dosage

Personally, if i were ever to waste cash on it, i'd go with the label directions.

Why would '50 mg' be 'too much' for a first cycle in your opinion?

50 mg is a generic amount...It's relevant only to the compound in question

e.g. 50 mg of boldenone undec. is miniscule.. whereas 50 mg of M-1-T is death walking.

Stick with the label recommendations.

Attempting to cut the capsules would be a waste futhermore.

Narkissos

I very much appreciate that reply.

Great point. I started today and decided just do the capsule. Great pumps already and 1st day on it. Plus, no soreness.

Thanks Again Man.

Justin

bybsurfr32 is offline New Member

Cool any sides?

yo man, was recently on halovar, went on it for two months straight, got some decent gains, but if anyone knows when the best time to take that pill is please let me know, i was taking them evry morning for a while, i would always be in a bad mood and have headaches throughtout the day, but then some trainer at my gym told me to take it before bed. that worked, but im not sure if i got the most out of halovar the next day at the gym by doin that but i duno, any input would be great

N_4_CER is offline New Member
    I'm gonna be 48 years old soon, been working out since I was 17. On Halovar, my strength has increased & i've felt fine. In the late 1970's my roomate & I were taking a sublingual pill called Methyltestosterone 50 mg. A doctor gave me the prescription & told me to take 1 a day & to eat bananas because it depletes your potassium. I saw young men take all kinds of stuff & gain muscle mass. I gained 38 pounds in 38 days, with very little fat. I went from being 6 ft. & weighing 165 lbs. to over 200 lbs. As you get older, you will gain weight & strength. Just don't ever stop working out & eating right. I never competed but my roomate did. He now only works out at home & lost all his size. For me, i'm now at 220 lbs., still look muscular but need to lose about 10 lbs of FAT.

Thread Information