CJN1717 is offline Junior Member

Cant be the tren? Right??

Quick question

Today was the 14th day on of cycle.

500 mg Test E / week

100 mg Tren A / EOD

This is my first cycle with Tren so I dont know what to expect, I do know however about Test E and that it doesnt kick in until 3 usually 4 weeks. Well back to my question. I weighed myself today and I was 215 and just 1 weeks ago I was 200. This is my 6th cycle so its not that awesome first cycle that everyone seems to have. Two weeks before the cycle I started taking Animal Pak multi vitamins and wanted to give an NO product a shot (I know supplements for the most part are all bullshit) I have been taking No Shotgun by VPX for probaly 3 weeks. My diet isnt necessarily clean but isnt bad, I get my calories, I get atleast 1 1/2 grams or protein per pound of bodyweight, and when I say it isnt clean it really isnt that bad. This cycle is for size not cutting.

My Question to everyone here is there is no way that it was the Tren giving me 15 pounds in one week already. Bodyfat is around the same atleast my guess from the mirror but I have noticed size. What is everyones opinion? Could it be the tren, does anyone have experiences where the weight flew on in 14 days. Thanks in advance for any help.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Water Retention

From Tren , 14 days in?

I have had water with Dbol and test when it kicks in but the test hasnt kicked yet. I read many post about tren having minimal water retention. And if it is like I said I can spot water retention on anyone in the gym and I dont have that look, my face isnt fat and puffy. I mean it could be, thanks for the response.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Yeah good point about the Tren having low water retention. Sorry it's late and I should probably go to sleep instead of responding to posts, haha.

No way you gained 15 lbs of muscle though in one week, so it's gotta be water or something else. Try taking a shit and weighing again... did you eat a 10lb ham for dinner?

take the 5 babies out of your backpack, and get back on the scale

Today I will weigh myself again. At what point do weight gains occur with tren ?

Thread Information