Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    Ok can I run prop. with proviron , in pct I can get some 2000 IU ampules of hcg (already blended- only needs to be injected) , too. I've 20 amps., I'm going to inject them every 2. or 3. day. I'm reall beginner and need advice for the cycle that damaged my hpta to zero and have no impact on sperm production or testicle run-in, and after cycle I can get back my testosterone as before (so, if I change my mind, I can say bye after the cycle to roids forever).

P.S. HOW ABOUT STANAZOLOL OR WETHER WINSTROL?
    Any steroid will effect hpta.

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    i dont... i was just answering his ?'s causes well he''s already got it... but good point...

what are your stats?

age?
    weight?
    Height?
    bodyfat %?
    lifting exp?
    hows your diet?
    1. age- 20 (steroids and hormones r adviseable no younger than 18 yo, because then the growth usually stops)
    2. weight- saltatory, somewhere between 79 and 83 (kg).
    3. height- 180 cm
    4. bodyfat- 24,4- 25,6
    5. lifting exp- 4,5 years
    6. Diet?- eat everything I want.

dude, at 24-25% bf you shouldn't be touching steroids .

and with no set diet you shouldn't be touching steroids as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    dude, at 24-25% bf you shouldn't be touching steroids.
    Why? Is it too much (bodyfat) for me?

Why? Is it too much (bodyfat) for me?
    yes.

bf% needs to be more 13%.

Fat contains more aromatase enzymes which will convert test to estro and make you fatter and give you mega water bloat.

Diet and cardio is what you need.

and with no set diet you shouldn't be touching steroids as well.
    What can't I eat as I'm on diet? (I've never done any diet yet, because it digs me to think about girls been on diets..., but I also don't eat unhealthy too often).

Sounds like you are NO WHERE NEAR ready for steroids if you dont understand diet, and are looking for a magic fix - steroids ARE NOT a magic fix.

You even understand diet macros?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    79-83 kg and 25% bf???? You are fat only then...
    Stay away from steroids if you don't wanna get even more fatter.
    CUT, CUT and CUT all that crap from your body, start to diet correctly and do TONS of cardio everyday at empty stomach.

CL

I know, it sounds cruel and mean, but you need this.

CL

By the way, please don't think im being nasty to you, just don't want to see people damage themselves through steroid misuse, which is what you are going to do.

What can't I eat as I'm on diet? (I've never done any diet yet, because it digs me to think about girls been on diets..., but I also don't eat unhealthy too often).
    These are the most crapfull words of this threads!!!
    Ask a 300lbs bodybuilder if he feels girly while on diet.

CL

yes.

bf% needs to be more 13%.

Fat contains more aromatase enzymes which will convert test to estro and make you fatter and give you mega water bloat.

Diet and cardio is what you need.
    Maybe I didnt't got the right page to calculate the bf, so I actually don't know. As I said I more like weight lifter, so lusing weight I don't wanna make myself weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    79-83 kg and 25% bf???? You are fat only then...
    Stay away from steroids if you don't wanna get even more fatter.
    CUT, CUT and CUT all that crap from your body, start to diet correctly and do TONS of cardio everyday at empty stomach.

CL

I know, it sounds cruel and mean, but you need this.

CL
    **** u! I'm not fat- as I said there's impossible to precisely calculate the body fat on net. I run 4 km in 14 min. no prob. and do other activities without gym. Haa... I yes I'm a little bit flat, but not... FAT!

**** u! I'm not fat- as I said there's impossible to precisely calculate the body fat on net. I run 4 km in 14 min. no prob. and do other activities without gym. Haa... I yes I'm a little bit flat, but not... FAT!
    You can say **** u to your mom, but not to me, firstly.
    Then, yes, at 25% you're not fat, you're just TOO FAT and I'm here trying to help you not to flame so please calm down and I'll be glad to help you again.

CL

Then, yes, at 25% you're not fat, you're just TOO FAT and I'm here trying to help you not to flame so please calm down and I'll be glad to help you again.

CL
    well said Sir.

CL
    Ok, I'm already calmed down and don't want to pelt u with rough words,but... **** I'm not fat- I can't calculate my bf correct, because if I've to have bf 13% I must weigh 45kg (no more) when I'm 180 in heigh. That's impossible, there's some mistake with that body fat calculator. And if I was fat I'd not be able to run as fast.

This is a more bearable attitude. It sounds you are really slower than 25%, because someone at such bf realize that he's fat. Maybe you'd have to post some pics of you so we might help you to roughly detect your real bodyfat.

CL

This is a more bearable attitude. It sounds you are really slower than 25%, because someone at such bf realize that he's fat. Maybe you'd have to post some pics of you so we might help you to roughly detect your real bodyfat.

CL
    Unfortunately I'm not able to post my own pictures, because I'm haahaaa... scared about some kind of my privacy. But if ya wanna get some example of people whom I simillar to (in body proprtions and look), I can say I'm quite simillar to Max (from Soulfly). Hope it helped you a little bit.

Maybe only a little bit bigger musculinized arms.
    Last edited by hdd123; 04-24-2008 at 08:48 AM.

What a comparing...you can hide your face...where's the issue??

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i can open up a photoedititing program and edit out your face, color all over it... thats what many people do on this site... go to the members pics forum and look!

What a comparing...you can hide your face...where's the issue??
    I'm very sorry, but why da **** ya need this? I though the stats is the only necessary thing needed for the proper cycle construction. Every looks diferent and there's no reason to do something like this, thats also the thing asked I see for the first time here. Haaa...it bids me to make conclusions, that u've only a huge curiosity to see how I look like...
    If u r able to help me out as normal expert in this sphere, please do that, because I've not all the day to waste my dear time here.

P.S. What else u need- I just said I'm simillar to that Max from Soulfly (for body proprtions and look). Search Max's photos on net and look at them If u need, and then after that construct my first cycle, I'll be also able to answer to coherent questions if u will need them during the cycle construction.
    Last edited by hdd123; 04-24-2008 at 11:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    we are askking for photos because of the confusion of your earlier posts...if u post them... it wil lmake thisalot easier...

we are askking for photos because of the confusion of your earlier posts...if u post them... it wil lmake thisalot easier...
    Hmmm...it's not too easy, because I really don't want to post any of my pic on net. Although I'm not "fragile" or non muscular, I don't wanna to put this out here for survey. Maybe when I'l get some extra gains that'd supply my, I'll upload some photos, and maybe even those before steroid taking for comparision. So..., I think there's a lot pic on net containing that Max to full for temp situation...as I said I AM similar to him for bodyproportions and a look like. I'm just younger and taller.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I feel like slitting my wrists now... i've been beaten for once.... lol

at me
    Don't do it!The feeling will pass,then you get even!

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Don't do it!The feeling will pass,then you get even!
    EEE...now is MY bout to post - sorry, but I really have no clue what u meaned with this, I'd probably say it's out of the topic: there's some guys post replied by your comment and that is inserted in this topic.
    Please, say concrete and clearly what u meaned, ok?

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Ok...when I was asking someone about which testosterone derivate/roid would be the best suited for beginner for the very first time, he did research and later offered me prop., stanazolol or also some more expensive stuff (which, he said is natural, but costs apr. xxx per amp.). I chose prop. (5%) and bought it. But later I very often read that the best best for beginners is long impact injectables (enanhate, etc.). Is it true? I know that prop needs to be injected every second day, because it breaks down very fast and cyp., enanh. are long impact tests., but I don't know the effects of them, difference between cyp., enanh. When each of them are used the best?etc.?
    P.S. I'm not goin' run prop. anyway...maybe orals'd be quite good choice for the very first time?
    I think you need to do more research.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm...it's not too easy, because I really don't want to post any of my pic on net. Although I'm not "fragile" or non muscular, I don't wanna to put this out here for survey. Maybe when I'l get some extra gains that'd supply my, I'll upload some photos, and maybe even those before steroid taking for comparision. So..., I think there's a lot pic on net containing that Max to full for temp situation...as I said I AM similar to him for bodyproportions and a look like. I'm just younger and taller.
    I think you have a piss poor attitude. Im suprised anyone is still interested in helping you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    I think you have a piss poor attitude. Im suprised anyone is still interested in helping you at all.
    Thank u for your declaration, but keep THIS in your mind, that I don't give shit what u thinking about me, unless there's something coherent what comes out of your mouth. So, can't help and only have some stupid comments?- better get the ****ing out of here...

-MrV- is offline New Member
    I have to say, this was the one of the most interesting posts i've read lately.. Before it turned a bit vulgar, shifty, lemonada and Chuck, you guys had some really good patience with this...and did a really good job with this guy.. it just sucks he had to have that kind of attitude with it..

Blog Entries
    yeah.... i got tired and decided to take a nap :P... anyways

Hey dude... u said u eat everything u want... ok... well thats not a good diet... go check out the diet forum and work on that first... cause anything u think ull get w/ steroids you wont w/o a good diet...

yeah.... i got tired and decided to take a nap :P... anyways

Hey dude... u said u eat everything u want... ok... well thats not a good diet... go check out the diet forum and work on that first... cause anything u think ull get w/ steroids you wont w/o a good diet...
    Ok, but how can I ask abou diet... and do I really need it, if I'm actually not fat (maybe my bones,uknow...). I have read here that some persons also are going to take some kind of roids to loose the weigh, what's the cutting cycles? If metabolism is good and thyroid function too, why I need this? I think that better would be to eat correct and integrated food with all necessary vitamins, aminos, containing some proteins... intensive and hard workouts at gym, but not every day of week + running some kms in early in morning at the same speed. No really if the metabolism is good, there's no overeat and use of all those crappy MC's foods why do I need that diet?

I think that better would be to eat correct and integrated food with all necessary vitamins, aminos, containing some proteins...
    that is EXACTLY what he's saying.. what you stated above is considered a "good" diet.. he's not saying you need to actually go on a "diet" (or mb he is?), he's saying you just need to make sure your diet's in check, that you're eating the right foods, not a bunch of junk food, that you're getting the right protein, vitamins, etc.. that HAS to be in check before you go any further..

what's the cutting cycles?
    if you do a search for "cutting cycle," it will bring up a bunch of topics talking those.. there seems to be a new post all the time with people asking about advice on cutting cycles, what they are, etc.. if you do the search you should find what you need about thsoe..

Mr. Warpath is offline New Member
    We can't tell you what to do or not to do, all anyone can do on the board is recommend or advise, but if you are going to do whatever you want anyways, I would recommend a good diet(high alkaline diet with no dairy or red meat worked wonders for me) and if you are set on aas i would go with Test E. Once a week injections, no inject pain, and its probably the easiest to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warpath View Post
    We can't tell you what to do or not to do, all anyone can do on the board is recommend or advise, but if you are going to do whatever you want anyways, I would recommend a good diet(high alkaline diet with no dairy or red meat worked wonders for me) and if you are set on aas i would go with Test E. Once a week injections, no inject pain, and its probably the easiest to come by.
    Alright, alkaline diet seems to be made up from a lot of vegetables, fruits, etc. But here's also something more- as I said as I'm more like weight lifter, what I'd need then do with that diet? I want to more increase muscle strenght and body's stamina or endurance , than the mass. Would it be good for the first cycle to run more than one roids together ? In which cycles used hcg (stronger) and in wich proviron ,clomid, tamoxiphene (which weaker)? I'd need detailed cycle construction- ya know, for example, in some Anabolics literature there were some cycle examples.

oker is offline Associate Member
    Thank u for your declaration, but keep THIS in your mind, that I don't give shit what u thinking about me, unless there's something coherent what comes out of your mouth. So, can't help and only have some stupid comments?- better get the ****ing out of here...
    Cool! A ruckus! Dudes what's this thread about? LOL

Alright, alkaline diet seems to be made up from a lot of vegetables, fruits, etc. But here's also something more- as I said as I'm more like weight lifter, what I'd need then do with that diet? I want to more increase muscle strenght and body's stamina or endurance , than the mass. Would it be good for the first cycle to run more than one roids together ? In which cycles used hcg (stronger) and in wich proviron,clomid, tamoxiphene (which weaker)? I'd need detailed cycle construction- ya know, for example, in some Anabolics literature there were some cycle examples.
    Sorry but nobody's going to help you before we'll see your pics.

CL

oker is offline Associate Member
    LOL - good one chuck...hdd, post some pics bro and edit out your face so we can better advice you on the correct course of action

Blog Entries
    Alright, alkaline diet seems to be made up from a lot of vegetables, fruits, etc. But here's also something more- as I said as I'm more like weight lifter, what I'd need then do with that diet? I want to more increase muscle strenght and body's stamina or endurance , than the mass. Would it be good for the first cycle to run more than one roids together ? In which cycles used hcg (stronger) and in wich proviron,clomid, tamoxiphene (which weaker)? I'd need detailed cycle construction- ya know, for example, in some Anabolics literature there were some cycle examples.
    ............. sigh.............. ok dude, we dont know what you look like, and we are having confusion with your body fat percentages, thats why we are asking for you to put photos online, you can edit out your face, noone really cares we are trying to help you as much as possible but you arent making this easy... and for the diet, i dont mean you have to do a "girly diet" but what we mean by diet is that your macro nutrients(carbs, proteins, fats) are good and such... as for what your goals are, we have no idea how to help because of this confusion and lack of information (pics)
    what are your goals? do you want to bulk up? cut? get stronger? what?
    seriously we need pics if you really want the best advice...
    how is your workout regiment? do you lift 4x-5x times a week? are you using proper form? are you working out and resting properly? are you doing enough lifts for each muscle group?
    these questions are typically asked, and aren't unique to you.

you can start with this thread link to a sample bulk diet which i think would help you get started....if you have a proper workout regiment, this diet will do good for you.
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

people say for a first cycle, use only 1 type of AAS because noone knows how your body will react to it, and its a foreign substance in ur body... most times it doesnt cause a negative reaction, but some people have some bad rxn's to the ester on the test thats why many say use 1 type...

steroids arent something u can take and *poof* you are perfect, it takes years and years of proper diet and training...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information