overnightworker21 is offline Junior Member

No PCT, and feel fine

So I did not use a PCT after my first cycle (WHICH IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY ANYONE!!). I took my first cycle of Deca and Cypionate /Sustanon for a 12 week period which was:

Cyp. 2x weekly 500mg a week for first 6 weeks
    Sus250 EOD 500mg a week for last 6 weeks
    Deca only for first 3 weeks at 400mg a week (started irritating my nips so I stopped taking it)

I know this is a beginner cycle and small dosages but I did not feel the need to take a PCT and I have been off for 2 months now and only lost 5 pounds and still have almost all my size and I have not noticed a loss of strength. And feel the same as when I was on it. Also have not had any side effects.

Is this maybe something rare or what?
    I know everyone is different.
    My next cycle is going to be a cutting cycle so will a PCT be recommend for that since there will be some TEST in it?

Thanks for all answers and comments!
    Last edited by overnightworker21; 04-24-2008 at 05:25 PM. Reason: not recomended note added

(1*) is offline Member

wrong. keep doing that and you'll see.
    and i am curious as to why you swithced to sust half way through.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    hmmmm where to start... PCT is a must after EVERY CYCLE. just because you didnt get any visible sides , does not mean your natural test level didnt fully recover, blood pressure go back to normal etc...
    why didyou switch tests?
    height?
    weight?
    bodyfat BF% ?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    you might be able to recover like that the first couple of times you cycle(especially if you are young, and your natty levels are kicking), but keep doing it and you will put a world of hurt on your body......You definately need to do PCT......sounds like you were lazy and didnt want to research it....or just cheaped out on the pct compounds......

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Prevention Is The Best Protection! Pct A Must!!

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    put it this way..... pct cant hurt you at all, shell out the $ and do it, it will help

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    go get bloodwork done and tell us what your test levels is..either youre a lucky bastard or you had fake gear..how much did you gain? PCT is a must..you may have gotten luck this time, but odds are you wont be in the future

Andro9 is offline Member
    sounds like you got fake shit

My stats are:
    24yrs old
    5'11 height
    165lbs 15.5% bf before cycle (used calipers)
    183lbs 11% bf after cycle (used calipers) - current weight
    My squats (which I hate leg work) went from 185lbs to 270lbs
    Bench from 200lbs to 280lbs
    Pull ups - 10 at body weight (165) to 10 with 85-90lbs on belt

I was planning on doing a PCT but to tell the truth I got lazy and cheaped out which I will not do for my next cycle and am going to buy my PCT before I get my stack so I wont be tempted to not PCT again.
    If I got some fake shit than I had one hell of a placbo effect going on...
    Also my testies never shrank that I noticed and I kept a CLOSE watch on them.

Oh and I switched because my second bottle of cyp. was destoyed by a 1 in a million chance happening and my supplier could only get me sust and that moment so I got it.

Also jstraw - I did research for ALONG time before I started, but like I said I got cheap but that wont happen again cause PCT is first, then the stack.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i bet you used all fake gear bro. if your balls never shrunk and you feel fine then your gear was all bunk.

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    yes fake gear....and he gained 20 pounds in ten weeks with just eating right..... Everyone's body is different, some people don;t experience the sides and recover natually fast.

Well Im not 100% on whether it was fake or not cause the buddy I got it from uses this same stuff all the time and it works for him. But you never know, I will try a different source I have for the next cycle and see what happens.

Alstott40 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i bet you used all fake gear bro. if your balls never shrunk and you feel fine then your gear was all bunk.
    Incorrect my friend. I have never noticed my nads shrink while on cycle. If they did it must have been ever so slight. He did not use fake, look at gains! Nuff said. Yes it is possible to recover without PCT especially when your younger, I did back in the days twice. That being said I would never run another cycle without PCT now, I prefer to keep my gains. "Overnight" run some nolva and arimidex from here on out, love the combo. Works wonders..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by overnightworker21 View Post
    So I did not use a PCT after my first cycle (WHICH IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY ANYONE!!). I took my first cycle of Deca and Cypionate /Sustanon for a 12 week period which was:

Cyp. 2x weekly 500mg a week for first 6 weeks
    Sus250 EOD 500mg a week for last 6 weeks
    Deca only for first 3 weeks at 400mg a week (started irritating my nips so I stopped taking it)

I know this is a beginner cycle and small dosages but I did not feel the need to take a PCT and I have been off for 2 months now and only lost 5 pounds and still have almost all my size and I have not noticed a loss of strength. And feel the same as when I was on it. Also have not had any side effects.

Is this maybe something rare or what?
    I know everyone is different.
    My next cycle is going to be a cutting cycle so will a PCT be recommend for that since there will be some TEST in it?

Thanks for all answers and comments!

in a month or so have your hormone blood levels tested

Thanks for all the comments guys! Im fixin' to buy some nolvadex and arimidex shortly so I have no excuses for next time.

I will call around and see about getting my horomone levels checked, I don't have insurance so I want to find the cheapest place possible. Damn doctors charge an arm and a leg just to step into their office! (Doctor: "So which extremity will we be taking today son?" Overnight: "Ah, I guess take the right leg doc., I don't like leg workouts anyway." Doctor: "Alright then, NURSE! grab my saw-zaw!")
    Last edited by overnightworker21; 04-25-2008 at 08:13 AM.

Thread Information