Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~

Petition to * out ugl specific drug names

So as we all know there is no discussion of ugl names, abbreviations or suggestions on the open board, as well as no pictures of labels that expose the ugl names.

As of lately a lot of members have been sneaking around this rule by naming the "brand name" of an ugls product. For the sake of example i will demonstrate.

ie "testaplex, trenaplex etc"

there are other ugls that do this specific naming but i am not going to name their products due to the fact that anyone that names these products are effectively naming the LAB as well.

If all it takes is a google of the brand name to find out the ugl, then clearly we are not doing a very good job at enforcing the "no ugls named" rule.

does anyone else find this to be incredibly annoying and a flagarant attempt to source out ugl names?

I would like to see the specific names or "endings" of these products starred out (****) just like what is done with naming an ugl.

Thoughts?

heres an example of what im talking about. the lab name is starred out but the equally important ugl drug name is not.

**** TrenaPlex A 100 - Any feedback??

bump

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    well a lot of people dont know that the trenaplex for example is not the name of the aas contained in the vial, they think thats the hormones name. I think thats what ur talking about anywaay...

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    well a lot of people dont know that the trenaplex for example is not the name of the aas contained in the vial, they think thats the hormones name. I think thats what ur talking about anywaay...
    the main point is that it gives away the lab name, which is something we're trying to avoid right?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    the main point is that it gives away the lab name, which is something we're trying to avoid right?
    I gotch ya on that. Yes it should be edited out but i dont think newbs should be banned for it, at least not for a first offence like thta. But if in sombodys first post they say" I got test prop 100mg/ml from______" Then they should be kicked the fvck off...

Crest is offline Senior Member
    yer thats getting more and more anal thought really.

Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    yer thats getting more and more anal thought really.
    N so are our laws as they are cracking down harder and harder on our UGL everyday. Somethings gota change, maybe not bann them on first fvck up but atleast a suspension...

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Amorphic I understand your point and tend to agree with you. If ppl want to find out if their juice is legit, well they shoulda thought of that b4 purchasing. Anywho, everyone is on their own when it comes to gear, right? I mean it's a gamble so why have questions about it. This brings me to another point:

What do you think about showing Lab logo's in pics? I then would wonder what the point would be to have an anabolic steroids picture forum...

Dang I just realized you got 8000 posts in one year, lol!
    Last edited by ecto9; 04-25-2008 at 08:57 AM.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    imo, if the guy runs a tight ship, the name of his lab isn't going to do shit for anyone. there becomes a point where this gets....ridiculous

kick6 is offline Banned
    Just throwing this out there, but is it really that big of a deal?

Its not like you can go to the UGL's webpage and make a purchase, I don't think they qualify as a source.

Please help me understand why posting the name of labs (who aren't dealers) is a problem.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    WONDERFUL!!!!
    I was waiting for something similar!
    You, my friend, have ALL my support, expecially on that specific case of ****products you mentioned, and I'll be here to bust any noob that will mention it or any other initials of UGLs.
    This has to be ended forever.

CL

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    WONDERFUL!!!!
    I was waiting for something similar!
    You, my friend, have ALL my support, expecially on that specific case of ****products you mentioned, and I'll be here to bust any noob that will mention it or any other initials of UGLs.
    This has to be ended forever.

CL

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    bottem line is im sick of people being to lazy and not reading the rules and breakin the rules everyday.
    im with ya on this amorphic.
    there so be a new way of joining. you need to read the rules and given an online quiz on them

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree 100%.......some companies name their drugs with such a specific title, that is super easy to find the lab...with just one product name......the more we can do to protect the ugl, the better chance we will have to continue to use AAS in a responsible and safe environment, without having to worry about if your source/lab is going to be around tommorrow......USE SOME COMMON SENSE......KNOWLEDGE IS POWER>>>

bump

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ya know i can agree witht his.

Just like your example, why is someone saying Im using testaplex vs im using im using test enanthate .

Basically all we need is the compounds your using. If you want to know if your gear is legit then PM a mod/monitor/vet who is willing to check it.

I dunno, it is getting a little anal BUT in the same sense as you guys said we need to protect the UGL's available on our end. There really is no need to saying im using testaplex or im using the "plex brand" becuase thats namin the UGL right there. Im with ya on this one Amorphic.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i agree with you 100%.

bump for more imput

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i'm with ya on this one, as jacked said, i'm getting tired of having to tell people to edit every five minutes, it slows things down and moves the good questions to the bottom, you got my support 100%

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm in.
    thats what he said

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    as much as i would like to have this done its almost impossible. there are soooo many ug labs out there and new ones pop up every week and they all usedifferent terms to describe there gear. if we can at least get the top ones done that would be a good start since thats all these newbies really know anyway and there the only ones that type there ug names in instead of there actual names

Thread Information