Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Nice cut and paste, but it does nothing to add validity to your ridiculous cycle advice.

Andro9 is offline Member
    deen you are horribly informed.. nice way of saying your a ****ing idiot. do everyone a favor and dont give advice as you might give some potentially dangerous advice

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    deen you are horribly informed.. nice way of saying your a ****ing idiot. do everyone a favor and dont give advice as you might give some potentially dangerous advice
    according to some of his earlier post he already has, that's what scares me is the advice he might have already given because that we can't undo

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    according to some of his earlier post he already has, that's what scares me is the advice he might have already given because that we can't undo
    well then i award him with douche of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    well then i award him with douche of the year
    ^^^

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    i just read this and was wondering if Dean got bloodwork after that Deca and Dbol cycle because thats the only way you will actually know if you didnt need a PCT and just for the record I dont care if you need a PCT or not I would do one anyways just from information thats supports the negatives after the discontinuation of AAS

MasterShake is offline Member
    Just because you were ignorant enough to do that cycle, and dumb enough to do no PCT does not mean it's proper, or that you should ever offer it as advice. Everyone tries his own thing to see what works best for himself at some point, but it is unsafe and unsound to suggest to someone else to do something completely wrong just because they tried something completely wrong. Yes, you are completely wrong, as I said the first time. I have wasted enough time on you, and listening to everything you said in response has me concerned that you might bullsh!t a noob into believing you. knock it off.

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duggadoo View Post

i just read this and was wondering if Dean got bloodwork after that Deca and Dbol cycle...
    Good point, but this kind of person never has blood work done nor does he cycle. Anyone that would recommend a d-bol and deca only cycle obviously hasn’t done any research at all – the advice he gave about this cycle, as he said himself, is from personal experience. Most of us know that personal experience alone doesn't cut it, and that this kind of cycle will shut you down fast – but those he is advising don’t know. So deen keep your ‘personal experience’ to yourself and leave the advising to the more experienced members who have actually done some reading. imo I doubt you even knows what blood work is!

Deen54 is offline Member
    Is there something wrong with cutting and pasting? It sheds light on your ignorance.
    People have been doing deca and dbol for years.
    Not everyone needs a PCT..."although they should use it."
    Listen my wife is 6 months pregnant. Does it look like something is wrong with my testes?
    I did get blood work done. My doctors says my liver is great. I told him i was a heavy drinker and steriod user..which i was... and he said my liver values don't show it.
    I am not saying this to boast I am just telling you the truth.
    We are all biochemically different. What works for one may not work for all.

The topic here is help i need to gain weight. Logically speaking if someone wants
    to gain weight you prescribe steriods that are highly anabolic as opposed to androgenic
    that's all i am saying.
    I am not telling him to try that now. It is to late he already started his cycle.
    I think in the future he should try it and use PCT. Then post his results and then
    he can thank me later.
    The other thing is i have a full set of hair, my wife is pregnant. I have no bitch tits.
    I had blood work done and confirmed by my doctor i am fine. I never ever used
    PCT. (I would now though).
    Everybody is biochemically unique so please don't lump us all into one category.
    You don't know what works for him. It is up to the individual user to experiment and
    see what works best.
    He tried what he thinks is right probably from reading this board...and it doesn't work. Sure it is a knock to the board but the bottom line it is not producing results.

So when something is not working try something else. That's all I am saying.
    But again....i saw his diet and he isn't eating enough carbs...that is the problem
    not the choice of steriods...so forgive me for that.

Listen i tried sustanon 250 and dboll... i made good gains.
    later i tried deca and dboll ..i made even better gains...

because i was under weight the topic here is weight gain... the deca and dbol did
    it ..i am no longer under weight.

This is the truth..

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    Is there something wrong with cutting and pasting? It sheds light on your ignorance.
    Listen my wife is 6 months pregnant. Does it look like something is wrong with my testes?
    I did get blood work done. My doctors says my liver is great. I told him i was a heavy drinker and steriod user..which i was... and he said my liver values don't show it.

The topic here is help i need to gain weight. Logically speaking if someone wants
    to gain weight you prescribe steriods that are highly anabolic as opposed to androgenic
    that's all i am saying.
    I am not telling him to try that now. It is to late he already started his cycle.
    I think in the future he should try it and use PCT. Then post his results and then
    he can thank me later.
    The other thing is i have a full set of hair, my wife is pregnant. I have no bitch tits.
    Everybody is biochemically unique so please don't lump us all into one category.
    You don't know what works for him. It is up to the individual user to experiment and
    see what works best.
    He tried what he thinks is right probably from reading this board...and it doesn't work. Sure it is a knock to the board but the bottom line it is not producing results.

But again....i saw his diet and he isn't eating enough carbs...that is the problem

because i was under weight the topic here is weight gain... the deca and dbol did

This is the truth..
    i think this is a much better way of doing things then your previous posts, you state points and even though your backing them up with personal experience and not scientific fact it's better then saying things that aren't true as if they were fact.

that being said, you have alot to learn before you can give advice but i understand where you were coming from and will accept this as an apology.

i also apologize for some of the rude things i've said in this thread, can we call a truce on this and both jump walk away, learn from it, and be all the better for having gone through it?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer

that's all i am saying.
    he can thank me later.
    see what works best.

This is the truth..
    I have to admit that if I were an heavy drinker and did steroids without PCT I would still have my sex drive and testes fully functional, plus my liver wouldn't be damaged.
    So it sounds I'm on your same boat. That's it.

But the fact is that at least 90% of people IS NOT like us, so we have to do all the possible to consider the majority of probabilities when we advice something. Because that "something" will be probably be followed literally from who asked that.

If I had to suggest how to cycle or diet or anything else basing ONLY on my body knowledge, it will be a ruin for everyone else.

That's nothing wrong with giving "standard" suggestions and paths to follow to foreign people, since we don't know them at all and the last thing we want is to let them hurt themselves.

CL

Deen54 is offline Member
    Yes i apologize for jumping ahead too fast. I should of conveyed my thoughts more clear
    about my reasoning for what i thought.
    i am new..I have lots to learn.

back in the day when we did juice there was not much info on it. You would go
    to the library..and try to get that one book on steriods ..and low and behold someone
    would of taken it out.
    if you were experienced you knew that nolvadex should be taken with anadrol .
    Most users didn't even know about PCT.

In the last decade or two tons of information has now stormed in and people are better informed. Thanks to the internet.

I actually held anadrol made by syntex in my hand... the tablet was scored with the
    number 2308 and a line going thru it.
    My friend used 50 mg a day... and got gyno.

I was more scared..so i cut the pill into 1/4 and took it every 12 hrs.. so it would be 25 mg a day. I shot up to 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks..then got scared and came off.
    I guess i wasn't on it long enough to get any gyno. I take pre caution in everything
    i do.
    That is why before i would start a cycle today. I would make sure i had PCT on
    hand before.
    Last edited by Deen54; 04-28-2008 at 07:33 AM.

lovetobebig1984 is offline Associate Member
    test will make you huge and it has a crazy water retetion so i dont see wht the hell this guy is talking about he has no clue what ha is saying arnold did test e like crazy and look at his size so did everyone else who wants size and mass fast ill be right back with a quote this guy is a moron.....lol

. Enanthate is a long acting testosterone similar to cypionate . Injections are taken once weekly. It remains the number one product for serious growth, every serious bodybuilder took it at least once usually it is stacked with Deca durabolin and Dianabol . Testosterone Enanthate has very strong anabolic effects as well as strong androgenic side effects. Being an injectable testosterone, liver values are generally not elevated much by this product.

ok bro see quote ''serious growth''' so you need to shut your mouth when you have no idea what your talking about to say test wont give you size and mass in a cycle is like saying that pam andersons tits are real....haha read up before you start talking cause right now you got diareha of the mouth and all thats coming out is shit...

Yes i apologize for jumping ahead too fast. I should of conveyed my thoughts more clear
    about my reasoning for what i thought.
    i am new..I have lots to learn.

back in the day when we did juice there was not much info on it. You would go
    to the library..and try to get that one book on steriods ..and low and behold someone
    who of taken it out.
    if you were experienced you knew that nolvadex should be taken with anadrol .
    Most users didn't even know about PCT.

In the last decade or two tons of information has now stormed in and people are better informed. Thanks to the internet.

I actually held anadrol made by syntex in my hand... the tablet was scored with the
    number 2308 and a line going thru it.
    My friend used 50 mg a day... and got gyno.

I was more scared..so i cut the pill into 1/4 and took it every 12 hrs.. so it would be 25 mg a day. I shot up to 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks..then got scared and came off.
    I guess i wasn't on it long enough to get any gyno. I take pre caution in everything
    i do.
    That is why before i would start a cycle today. I would make sure i had PCT on
    hand before.
    Glad to read that.

CL

Deen54 is offline Member
    Test E is that good... maybe i should try it. I haven't done gear in over 5 years.

I am thinking of Oral T..maybe I should mix it with Test E and see what happens.

You guys are the experts what do you think of that mix?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Keeping a low TRT level of test and then utilizing compounds like deca works well.

That way you have enough test in ya system to keep physiological aspects (as some guys get hit harder by the loss than others)

Oral T needs to be taken at larger doses to be any good, which is then obviously harsh on the liver.

It should be good and pretty safe as well, expecially for your liver.

CL

docangel is offline New Member
    I appreciate all your responses... since i asked this question, I added more food, especially carbs, i am getting 4500+ calories per day, and i am now 184lbs. Thats' about 9lbs in two weeks. I did a mid cycle blood test to make sure my estrogen was not getting to high, and to check my RBC count. I live in high altitude so it is easy to have high RBC count. I am sticking with my cycle and not adding dbol . Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information