Captnpules is offline New Member

clen liquid doses amount

I am starting clen for the first time and the kind I got is a liquid with an oral syringe. It goes in mL or tsp any one know what that translates to in mcg or mg?
    Last edited by Captnpules; 04-25-2008 at 07:24 AM. Reason: typo

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    how many mcg does it list per ml ? I use liquid clen and its 200mcg per ml

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    it depends who makes it bro...

I read the chart by beast that says to take 60 mcg at first and go up to 120mcg by sets of 20, but I dont know how to translate that into to ml on my syringe.- is it 1 ml = to 200 mcg? Do I start with.33 ml?

Quote Originally Posted by Captnpules View Post
    I read the chart by beast that says to take 60 mcg at first and go up to 120mcg by sets of 20, but I dont know how to translate that into to ml on my syringe.- is it 1 ml = to 200 mcg? Do I start with.33 ml?
    Listen dude... We dont know what mcg per ml your clen is so we cant help u till u tell us that. I have clen thats 100mcg/ml and i have sum thats 300/ml so to tell u how much to take is impossibble to do at this point because u havent given us the info...

Well I was just giving you an example of what my clen is dosed at, yours could and most likely is different. This is a very strong drug and you dont want to guess at it. I like to use a syringe minus the needle to dose clen with, 1ml=1cc so clen dosed at 200mcg per ml would equate to 100mcg per 1/2 cc and so on.

I just check it out and now i realize what I have. I got 200mcg/ml of clen and I got 500 my capletes of taurine. How much of each do you sugest to take and how much increase and decrease time should there be? Thanks for helping

i start at 120mcg and still go up from ther, and i only use the taurine when i get cramps... I would suggest u start at 60-80mcg and go up until u cant handle the sides and then go down 10-20mcg

Quote Originally Posted by Captnpules View Post
    I just check it out and now i realize what I have. I got 200mcg/ml of clen and I got 500 my capletes of taurine. How much of each do you sugest to take and how much increase and decrease time should there be? Thanks for helping
    Personally I would start with 40mcg to see how you tolerate clen . Try that for a day or two and then slowly bump up 20mcg at a time until you reach 120mcg. Run clen 2 wks on 2wks off. Agian this is strong stuff and has a strong half life in the body, just take her easy and slowly.

Thread Information