M.M
    M.M is offline Banned

Unhappy Needing reassurance but truth too,is injecting risky or difficult?.

At mo I'm debating wether to add sustanon to my currently dbol only cycle,have been told and believe it will make cycle alot more effective and I will keep any gains alot better too.

I cant imagine I'm only guy with this prob,maybe some dont wanna come across wimpy by asking but to me my health is paramount hence me asking what I have.

To me also questions like mine are what forums like this should be all about so if you're one of these guys who just wants to take the piss,trot on yeah.
    If you cant understand why I'm asking then I dont need your advice anyway.

If you're someone who can speak from first hand experience of when you first starting injecting in a way that would help me then it'd be great to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    oral only cycles are usually looked down upon becuase of the toxicity to the liver, and lipid profiles, and its not as good as people think... so thats why people go to injections... i'd advise YES on the sus... you will keep more ofyour gains, wont be as hard on you as orals, and its smart to have a test base... injecting isnt that bad, i mean people do it all the time, weither its AAS, meds, or rec drugs.... its all a state of mind... kinda like being afraid of the dark...or heights... just a basic fear adn u gotta over come it... if you do it correctly (proper steps taken) its safe also u can check out this site for more info
    www. s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . com

anyways.. housekeeping stuff:
    what r u stats?
    age? wt? ht? bf%? lift exp? diet?

ps if ur health is paramount... i'd advise you to start taking some milk thistle for ur liver
    pps do you have a good PCT lined out? cause that is how u wil lkeep most of your gains
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 04-25-2008 at 11:54 AM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be scary, but when I first started I had a buddy do it for me. Its no big deal and you dont think twice about it when going to a doc. Often when giving blood, these individuals are not docs, right? When giving blood you have to get it in a vein, which takes much more skill than shooting in a glute, for example. Its just like throwing a dart, but you dont let go. You want to put all your weight on the other leg and relax the muscle in the other leg you are going to shoot into. Then, pinpoint the location. Not the hip and not too close to the center because of the sciatic nerve (sp?) Check this before actually doing it yourself. Anyway, you dont want to partially jab the needle in and then cram it the rest of the way. If you do it this way, you are first jabbing yourself and then the glute flexes. Once flexed you are tearing the muscle a little more when forcing the needle in. Once you get some practice you will learn to use the speed of the motion combined with the weight of the syringe to plunge it all the way in without slowing down.
    You just aim and hit it. Then aspirate to ensure you are not in a blood vessel or vein and your ready to go. Also, dont just squeeze it in as quickly as you can. This can also tear the fibers in your glutes a bit making the injection a little soar. Just go slow allowing the juice to partially find some paths to travel in a less forceful manner.
    Good Luck.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Keep everything sanitary-Clean is the key!!! If injecting yourself I find that the quad is about as easy as it gets. I sit on the edge of the bed relax my leg and slowly insert the needle into the muscle. Pins are very sharp and if using the right gauge it should just slide in like butter. I aspirate then slowly push the oil in and then remove pin. If you stay calm and go slow your golden. Virgin muscle will be sore after 1st pin but after awhile I cant even tell I pinned a muscle anymore. Trust me after a few times it will be as easy as shaving your face.

And yes running test with your cycle would be a great idea.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    injectables are actually safer then orals and they are more effective... Keep it clean, and make sure ur cycle is well planned out and PCT is good to...

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    injectables are actually safer then orals and they are more effective... Keep it clean, and make sure ur cycle is well planned out and PCT is good to...
    exactly. use a seperate needle to draw with then switch to a new needle to inject with. swab the site with alcohol and inject. dont forget to aspirate to make sure you're not in a vein.

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    Make sure you get drunk and watch a violent and graphic movie like Friday 13th or the Punisher. Then just pretend it's a suicide attempt and stab away at yourself...don't forget to push the plunger on atleast one of your stabs. Then you'll be big!!
    Seriously...it's not that bad and you don't have to jab the needle in. Just slowly ease it in is what I do. Some spots are more sensitive than others so if one spot seems too tender, then move over a half inch and try again then just ease it in. Don't move around alot, it can be hard to do with a glute shot and a bit awkward. But try to keep it as steady as possible, this can be hard when pushing the plunger. Have the cotton ready and don't freak out if blood gushes out a little, just apply the cotton right away with pressure. Bleeding will stop immediately. Oral only cycles suck! You will see this. I don't do orals anymore because they're harder on your liver. Let us know what you decide and how it goes. Good luck!

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Just a tip, dont hold your breath.

First time I jabbed I held my breath the whole time and nearly passed out

Practice on an orrange to get the fell for it if your concerned. (Dont actually inject anything into the ****in orange though)

Thread Information