just got fina pellets

im gonna eat them instead of converting to injectible any thoughts

Yeah don't do it, and read the laboratory forum for the appropriate recipe. Your wasting ur money if you eat them.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i mean you could i guess. I know you could eat or drink any aas, and ive heard estimates that you absorb anywhere from 5-15% that way. Why do it like that? pm me and i 'll walk you through the conversion if you want. the lab section lays it out pretty well too

tren is nothing to take lightly. Hope you read up on it

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    this old skool bodybuilder told me he use to let them dissolve under his tongue, and how bad they tasted.....he also said this was before he knew how to convert it into a injectable form......he said it worked, but the headaches he got were excruciating.....i just dont understand why you u would want to eat your fina pellets.....

kick6 is offline Banned
    You're going to get 5-10% out of each pellet. On a 6 week injectable cycle you'd need 2100mg total to do 50mg ED or 100mg EOD. To do an oral tren cycle you'd need 10x that much or......21000mg. Thats 11 carts. I'll let you figure out what that would cost you.

Note: This is a BEST CASE estimate.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your wasting your time bro and your better off just flushing them down the toilet because thats exactly what you'll be doing anyway. if your to scared to shoot then go for a gel.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    your wasting your time bro and your better off just flushing them down the toilet because thats exactly what you'll be doing anyway. if your to scared to shoot then go for a gel.
    exactly

ive shot up alot this isint my first cycle i just wanna know how to make orals

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter18 View Post
    ive shot up alot this isint my first cycle i just wanna know how to make orals
    Can't be done... the trenbolone gets destroyed by your stomach acids. It needs to be methylated to get past them and get broken down by your liver. So unless you're a chemist and know how to add a methyl- ester onto your tren ...

Thread Information