hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question Primobolan acetate (tabs.)

I found this being quite weak for damaging hpta function (in small doses, because in big doses it can kick it hard) and liver toxicity is also low. Is it? As I already said in my prev. posts I'm beginner in steroid playground, but have steady decided my very first cycle certainly construct only of orals (so I'm going to choose some mild, not as anadrol ,for example). Later, if doing cycle after this- the I probably will choose some injectable. Unfortunately there's also very difficult to find out all the side effects on net. So it'd be very good if someone put all of them of Primobolan here. What is the serving size (mgs per tab) of Primobolan- I'd like to get Scherings Primobolan acetate? I saw some Mexican stuff too, but I'd better trust this brand? If there also other mild roids which'd good enough for the very first cycle, please post the names.

_007 is offline Associate Member
    injectable test is the best mild first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by _007 View Post
    injectable test is the best mild first cycle
    Ok, but if I'm searching for orals? And I read, that both injectable and oral version of primobolan , is the compounds of what is the easiest come of during pct. There was also mentioned, that with primobolan possible to run cycle even longer instead of test. because of the ability regenerating faster during the pct.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you do a cycle of oral primo i gurentee you that you will be very disapointed. oral primo is very weak and you will not see much results. if you want to go oral only then use t-bol or var but dont expect to gain as much as a test cycle. i assume your afraid of needles? my theroy is, if your afraid to shoot then you shouldnt be messing with steroids

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    if you do a cycle of oral primo i gurentee you that you will be very disapointed. oral primo is very weak and you will not see much results. if you want to go oral only then use t-bol or var but dont expect to gain as much as a test cycle. i assume your afraid of needles? my theroy is, if your afraid to shoot then you shouldnt be messing with steroids
    Haven't needle phobia- have once injected hcg almost as pct. Just oral have shorter half life in humans body when it ends to react, so if I'm using test injections they have much longer half life to brake it down- so, in my opinion it'd too hard for my body as first stuff to try.

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    Haven't needle phobia- have once injected hcg almost as pct. Just oral have shorter half life in humans body when it ends to react, so if I'm using test injections they have much longer half life to brake it down- so, in my opinion it'd too hard for my body as first stuff to try.
    disagree completely. easier to maintain steady blood levels with injectables, no hepatic first-pass metabolism, etc. orals are much harsher as a general rule.

no idea about oral primo. Primo as injectable has a weak reputation. IMO not much point in using weakly anabolic drugs in a new user (EQ, primo, var, etc)

If you don't want to inject go tbol only first cycle. 8 weeks - start 40 mg and work up to 80 mg depending on gi sides. do a search - lots of good info on this site

good luck

W

Quote Originally Posted by big_dubya33 View Post
    disagree completely. easier to maintain steady blood levels with injectables, no hepatic first-pass metabolism, etc. orals are much harsher as a general rule.

no idea about oral primo. Primo as injectable has a weak reputation. IMO not much point in using weakly anabolic drugs in a new user (EQ, primo, var, etc)

If you don't want to inject go tbol only first cycle. 8 weeks - start 40 mg and work up to 80 mg depending on gi sides. do a search - lots of good info on this site

good luck

W
    Thnx for the advice and wish, but how about mild orals' impact on my test., I mean if there would be a little increase of T using primo, anawar, turinabol , etc. (using all those injectables and strong orals, test. levels usually increases extremelly).

Thnx for the advice and wish, but how about mild orals' impact on my test., I mean if there would be a little increase of T using primo, anawar, turinabol, etc. (using all those injectables and strong orals, test. levels usually increases extremelly).
    Happy to try to answer your question I'm just really not sure what you are asking...

Happy to try to answer your question I'm just really not sure what you are asking...
    I'm asking if using such mild oral anabolic - androgenic steroids as primo, anav, etc. there would be a "mild" increase in my testosterone levels when I'll take my testosterone blood tests for about after a month, or not? I also said that long term injectables will increase extremelly hightly my serum testosterone levels (even many times more I'll be able to produce naturally)- this is not question (there's question only about mild orals).

I'm asking if using such mild oral anabolic - androgenic steroids as primo, anav, etc. there would be a "mild" increase in my testosterone levels when I'll take my testosterone blood tests for about after a month, or not? I also said that long term injectables will increase extremelly hightly my serum testosterone levels (even many times more I'll be able to produce naturally)- this is not question (there's question only about mild orals).
    I'll bump for others. If you're trying to pass a blood test for high test levels I have no experience with this...if you are concerned about side effects from high test levels I'd still recommend tbol only...low sides and you'll still get v good gains.

you can try var but again users I've seen do well on a drug like var are advanced and very low body fat.

Again, best of luck to you

W

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Take out a loan on your house for how many of those primos you are gonna need to make any difference. Oral only is not the way to go. Open your ears to the people who know and see results.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    umm what? orals shut down test production. Can't decode what you said about injectables but they shut down test production as well. Anything besides testosterone decrease your serum testosterone levels, the reason it is so highly recomended you put test in every cycle. You need pct to recover from both types of cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    umm what? orals shut down test production. Can't decode what you said about injectables but they shut down test production as well. Anything besides testosterone decrease your serum testosterone levels, the reason it is so highly recomended you put test in every cycle. You need pct to recover from both types of cycles.
    Ok...this one seems good. Yeah, I'm new in relations with steroids , but didn't heard that "mild" oral substances can shut down my hpta as rought as tests, yes they CAN shut it a little bit, but it's also said, that it's easyier to recover from them during pct. No, no testosterone is endogenous steroid what SUPRESS natural testosterone levels (and it's not meaned in relation with hpta suppresion, althought it does it quite a lot,too). Yes there'd be now quite a lot of synthetic testosterone in my bloodstream and tissues, but my organism'd became lazy and nonproducing. Exogenous steroids instead of endogenous could damage or supress adrenal gland function. Yes I really need good pct examples, hope u'd get some advices about them from u 2 later.
    Anyway I'm not going to do oral primobolan , because I can only get injectable version of this here in my area. What else from orals I can take for the first cycle?

Ok...this one seems good. Yeah, I'm new in relations with steroids , but didn't heard that "mild" oral substances can shut down my hpta as rought as tests, yes they CAN shut it a little bit, but it's also said, that it's easyier to recover from them during pct. No, no testosterone is endogenous steroid what SUPRESS natural testosterone levels (and it's not meaned in relation with hpta suppresion, althought it does it quite a lot,too). Yes there'd be now quite a lot of synthetic testosterone in my bloodstream and tissues, but my organism'd became lazy and nonproducing. Exogenous steroids instead of endogenous could damage or supress adrenal gland function. Yes I really need good pct examples, hope u'd get some advices about them from u 2 later.
    Anyway I'm not going to do oral primobolan, because I can only get injectable version of this here in my area. What else from orals I can take for the first cycle?
    bro i think you're just throwing around big words that you don't understand...

maybe english is your second language so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. but this paragraph is hilarious.

bro i think you're just throwing around big words that you don't understand...

maybe english is your second language so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. but this paragraph is hilarious.
    Ye it's my second language+ I'm not speaking English here in my area at all (everyday I'm using my language). But u mast know that there was some truth: exogenous steroids r those what isn't MAN MADE steroids (Methandrostenolone , nandrolone , methanolone, mesterolone, etc.): they really have bad impact on adrenal gland function (like corticosteroids, such as dexamethasone or prednisolone if used for a very long time and in high doses).
    Endogenous are those, what are simillar (also by chemical formula) to MAN MADE steroids (testosterone , androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, etc.), for example, many synthetic testosterone versions and prohormonal substances (last 2 what I mentioned as man made steroids). They CAN DIG body no to make more it's natural hormones, if it feels/"Oh, here's enough of them!"/.
    But anyway I wanna ANSWER for my previous question, plz.

Thread Information