pope84 is offline New Member

strange injection story - have a read

Well.. as the title states. I have a strange injection story..

I shot a 2CC inject into my left quad. Towards the thigh. 1CC test-e, 1CC tren -A. 1.5 inches deep.

Anyways. The shot was great until around .5CC's left when it became a little sore.. so I took my time assuming there was a nerve around there or whatever (completely normal). I pull the needle out.. and.. about 1CC's of my injection "squirted" back out. The only description I can give is poking a water balloon and watching the water squirt out. It shot up about an inch from the injection spot. I was shocked.. so I put my alcohol wipe on top of it to stop it. After a second I pulled it off and it had stopped squirting but was still coming out.

After a few more seconds it stopped. I wiped it and noticed a little blood dot.. similar to the end of a normal injection. So I cleaned up. Made a 1CC shot of half/half and shot it into my delt to cover the approx. loss.

I asked around and it seemed that most people hadn't heard of this happening before.. and a knowledgeable friend suggested it was probably due to scar tissue build up + pressure in the area.

It's only been two days.. but there's a lump there (swelling) and it's pretty hard. I'm going to ice it for a day or two and take some Ibuprofen. Asking around about areas with large amounts of scar tissue, I heard a lot of talk about swelling similar to mine.

Anyways.. that's my strange story.. the time where my leg became a steroid /test fountain..

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    I sometimes get that hard lump/swelling. I usually get it from not injecting deep enough, doesnt sound like thats your prob though.

Rotate injection sites? I use 25ga for all injections, 1''.

Thread Information