Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dianabol Qs

bignfl is offline New Member
    wow i really have listened to your advice and really didnt mean to offend or annoy you so i find that message a bit harsh to be honest, i appreciated everything you said i just wanted help with what to do if i took the decision to go ahead with it.sorry for the offence caused

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignfl View Post
    if this is a really bad idea i would appreciate someone telling me.
    thanks for all the help
    Ok, this ENTIRE post has been telling you how bad of an idea it is and that your diet is your problem. I'm not quite sure how to get it through to you, but I think I have an idea. Read below:

#1 It's a bad idea.

#2 See number 1.

Repeat as many times as needed!

bignfl is offline New Member
    can i just say though before i go i am young and unfortunately have limited ppol to talk about this subject with and felt it would be great to receive advice on what i want to do from others however it seems a couple of you just want to really put people less successfull as yourselves down and i know you wont listen but you shouldnt do that and please take a min to think some people out their are being polite and even if they are not as wise or big at you its not clever to just put them down.anyway bye and thanks to anyone reading who wanted to help.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro stick around. you have to understand that here we wont give advice on something that we dont believe in. there is so much to learn here.
    go use the search function and search dbol only cycles and you will find some info.
    good luck hope you decide to stick around i was just like you when i found this board. i didnt have anyone around me that knew a damn thing. but i got on here and researched my ass off and now i am very knowlegable about aas.

whiteronniewannabe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignfl View Post
    i fully get you big i just wanted to give this a try, sorry to seem a **** here but could i ask how much pct would be best for me at taking 30mg of dbol a day? thanks all i do apreciate this so much
    I started a dbol only cycle at 21 as well. Im 4 1/2 weeks into it. these guys all told me not to bother and I was like you, didnt listen. Now im gutted I didnt wait, get diet and everything else in check and then in a couple of years do it properly with some Test e etc. I bet you havent evan researched any of this have you?! I can guess that cos I was arrogant enough to think I knew what I was doing to. Yeah ive put on over 20lbs, but its 25% retainable weight, if that!!!

Do yourself a favour and research the clomid pct at least. 4 weeks at 30mg as well?!! Dont know who has advised you to do that mate, but they are prob the same people to palm you off with juice when your not ready for it.

Note also my diet is mostly in check, im 5 9 and was 97kg before cycle so think carefully about if your training right as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information